Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Check Corridors Of Hdb Flats To Ensure Fire Safety

see? till today still no reply from the authorities on this letter.

but another letter on shopfronts - got reply.

they are just waiting someone to get killed by these garbage on corridors only then they will take action.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think ppl need to feedback to the relevant authorities. Most of the time.. I noticed.. sg ppl like to bark up the wrong tree. This forum writer.. just say.. Town Councils... he expect all town councils in Sg to reply to him meh?

Sg got org chart mah and if ppl want a response.. then aim properly lor. Aim at HDB or SCDF sure get generic response... "not under their purview". Might as well complain to UN sec gen.

I think ppl need to feedback to the relevant authorities. Most of the time.. I noticed.. sg ppl like to bark up the wrong tree. This forum writer.. just say.. Town Councils... he expect all town councils in Sg to reply to him meh?

Sg got org chart mah and if ppl want a response.. then aim properly lor. Aim at HDB or SCDF sure get generic response... "not under their purview". Might as well complain to UN sec gen.

This is funny hahaha :)

Ask UN sec gen to come and see our corridors, I think he will think we are some 3rd world country...skali next time sg kena re-classified as 3rd world country cos there's serious dumping of clothes everywhere... :)

But I think most of us have a lot of grievances but duno who's the proper authority to report to so just anyhow shoot, hopefully the bullet will kena the right person...unfortunately, bullet always end up straying to nowhere...

Does the HDB act only when there are fatalities, as in the Hougang Avenue 8 minimart blaze on Sept 13 when two people died?
I strongly urge government agencies to intensify their checks - including common corridors of flats - and issue stern warnings to irresponsible flat owners.

haiz...not clear enough?

Why HDB? They just build the township. Management of township is not under HDB.

Govt Agencies? Which? If u are the boss of the govt agency, wld u raise yr hand and shout.." shoot me".

Township managment is under Town Council, who is headed by a GM, who is appointed by the GRC, who is headed by the MP, who was elected by the residents.

So.. if wanna shoot arrow.. shoot the resident lor.

Put it this way.. if a TC Gm wanna take action.. it cannot be targetted at just 1 block. Must apply equally to whole town. Thus.. is a big task. If wanna fast response.. I suggest.. hold the RC accountable.

Why HDB? They just build the township. Management of township is not under HDB.

Govt Agencies? Which? If u are the boss of the govt agency, wld u raise yr hand and shout.." shoot me".

Township managment is under Town Council, who is headed by a GM, who is appointed by the GRC, who is headed by the MP, who was elected by the residents.

So.. if wanna shoot arrow.. shoot the resident lor.

Put it this way.. if a TC Gm wanna take action.. it cannot be targetted at just 1 block. Must apply equally to whole town. Thus.. is a big task. If wanna fast response.. I suggest.. hold the RC accountable.

All these RC, TC, MP, HDB are giving me a headache :thumbs up: