Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

HI All

Im new here and need your help regarding the following ID. Are they good? Any feedbacks? Thanks :)

1) Oser @ Seah Street

2) Project File @ Arab Street

Bull

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
HI All

Im new here and need your help regarding the following ID. Are they good? Any feedbacks? Thanks ;)

1) Oser @ Seah Street

2) Project File @ Arab Street

Bull

didnt try any of them before. however, think its very important that you look for an id that can capture the style and mood you want for the home. rather than having someone that is very good but cannot capture what you want.

from project file website, think they are very good in clean, simple style. just 2 cents worth :(

Thanks. Took some time searching this forum on PF and got alot of feedbacks (good and bad). :( Their design seem to suit my taste, but concern about their integrity n workmanship.

Thanks. Took some time searching this forum on PF and got alot of feedbacks (good and bad). :P Their design seem to suit my taste, but concern about their integrity n workmanship.

do look for I-bridge design

One main point to take note is how much you willing to pay for your renovation. Your budget.

Good luck in sourcing for your ideal id/contractors!!

Thanks Orange :P

One main point to take note is how much you willing to pay for your renovation. Your budget.

Good luck in sourcing for your ideal id/contractors!!

budget is around 40-50K (inclusive of all furnitures and fittings but exclude air-con). Tom going to do some ID shopping :-)

Should have no problem if you have this range budget.

budget is around 40-50K (inclusive of all furnitures and fittings but exclude air-con). Tom going to do some ID shopping :-)

Should have no problem if you have this range budget.

Hi bull88, not that this should matter now....but i'm currently using Oser for their design services and can I just say that I'm happy you didnt' use them in the first place. their project management nad design work is not out of this world, but the way they mismanage and out-quote anybody in this business, is certainly a wonder to behold in itself. not to mention the many occasions of miscommunication which causes work to be redone or having to be rectified.

Hi bull88, not that this should matter now....but i'm currently using Oser for their design services and can I just say that I'm happy you didnt' use them in the first place. their project management nad design work is not out of this world, but the way they mismanage and out-quote anybody in this business, is certainly a wonder to behold in itself. not to mention the many occasions of miscommunication which causes work to be redone or having to be rectified.

Hi Huffpuff

Sorry to hear that. Ive struck them off my list quite some time back. My experience was they r more eager to sell their high-end furnitures, and their designs are not impressed at all. And yes, their fees are unreasonably high and almost 30% of their quoted pricing goes to their recommended furnitures.