Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
khoonyew

Feng Shui Reference Book

Hi Lexus,

I used Way on net. What method used to calculate life reading, not sure. But i know life reading is used to generate favourable & unfavourable directions, not 8 mansions or flying star.

No mention what is best position. Maybe direction is already sufficient. But he will indicate wealth position and lucky numbers. Lucky colours are also churned out from life readings.

But to be realistic, if anyone can calculate this accurate enough to produce great results, maybe many people will be rich already. So if u want to be safe, and budget is not problem, then u just use wayonet, they will churn out all these for u.

Books say must find out where is the number 8 water star and put water there right? I also have same problem, too much water in my life, so i cannot have fish tanks. Anyway he also didn't ask me to put tank anywhere, just plants. North should be your most unfavourable direction.

Actually if you know all your 8 elements, u will know your favourable & unfavourable directions. From there u will know the colours. Already like 30-40% done already. Of course cannot find out wealth position la, this one need more study.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Lexus,

I used Way on net. What method used to calculate life reading, not sure. But i know life reading is used to generate favourable & unfavourable directions, not 8 mansions or flying star.

No mention what is best position. Maybe direction is already sufficient. But he will indicate wealth position and lucky numbers. Lucky colours are also churned out from life readings.

But to be realistic, if anyone can calculate this accurate enough to produce great results, maybe many people will be rich already. So if u want to be safe, and budget is not problem, then u just use wayonet, they will churn out all these for u.

Books say must find out where is the number 8 water star and put water there right? I also have same problem, too much water in my life, so i cannot have fish tanks. Anyway he also didn't ask me to put tank anywhere, just plants. North should be your most unfavourable direction.

Actually if you know all your 8 elements, u will know your favourable & unfavourable directions. From there u will know the colours. Already like 30-40% done already. Of course cannot find out wealth position la, this one need more study.

Thx 4 the reply, I already done tat with wayonnet. The problem is when u try it wif another master, u get different colours, directions and etc.... I know lots of people will say stick 2 1 FSM, but the problem is, I got other readings accidentally when I was reading through some books or some other source of information. Tats y it made me confuse.

Thx 4 the reply, I already done tat with wayonnet. The problem is when u try it wif another master, u get different colours, directions and etc.... I know lots of people will say stick 2 1 FSM, but the problem is, I got other readings accidentally when I was reading through some books or some other source of information. Tats y it made me confuse.

some so-called fsm got very famous based on their luck and not skills. examples are all those you mentioned.

go look for a genuine one.

Edited by MaCe

some so-called fsm got very famous based on their luck and not skills. examples are all those you mentioned.

go look for a genuine one.

Hi how about Angi ma wong? i buy the book because its very simple ;P 8|

Hi Mace, Hi Gui,

U might have seen my posting on my personal story...

I would like to seek for some info from u guys.

Wat method does FSM Tan Koon Yong of WayOnNet used to calculate my life reading?

Same goes for Lilian Too's method, the stupid "xxxxx of FS" and the master from Lotus on Water used?

From my story, u will knw I m bloody confuse abt the whole thing. Its simple 2 me, all I 1 2 knw is wat is my best position, wealth position, lucky numbers and colours...all these shld b very general n simple info tat any FSM can provide accurately or correctly isn't it?

I also heard tat most FSM jus study n learnt flying star or FS, but they 4got tat 2 b a gd FSM, besides learning FS, they mus also acquire knwledge on how 2 solve or break them. Which in many cases, they do not knw how 2 solve them.

4 instance, the "famous" lilian too keeps telling people 2 put water feature here n there, but if I really listen n put, I think long ago I die alrdy. My bazi shows I hav lots in fact 2 much water, so if i listen 2 her n put, imagine wat wil happen.

Guys, I jus 1 a gd master 2 tell me the above info correctly once n 4 all, tats it...thx...

for high rise building, the fs application is still not established and based on fSM own interpretation . In the past , where got high rise in China and all the old books are talking about one storey FS. No fsm will tell u tht as there will be no business.

destiny and luck are fixed and we need to face it squarely and be prepared for the ups and downs. That is why some want to know their fate in advance so as to prepare . Those tht choose not to know will face the downs unexpectedly and may not able to take the setback.

http://www.fengshuitimes.blogspot.com

Hi Gui,

It's great to see an expert like you here. so instead of Flying Stars, what other methods can a person learn? Or what method you personally use? Any recommended author on feng shui that is good, based on your years of experience? Chinese also can. :bow:

Thanks

MaCe, you hit the bull-eye! I cannot count beyond 5 fingers amongst many English authors of FS books who are better than elementary. A lot of 'Zen' talk and no meat in these books.

A simple rule of thumb - ARE they highly proficient in Chinese?

Sorry, I am NOT trying to promote any superiority in the language or any FSM. Fact remains many advance text are still in ancient Chinese. Without researching widely and a teacher's guidance (both translation and in CONTEXT), newbies cannot be gasp the subject at all. Also, 99% of the courses in mkt only touch the brim of FS.

Vincent Koh is not one of the minority. I only see self-invented symbols that has no correlation to BaZi and Fengshui. :bangwall:

cheers!

Btw, Xuan Kong (including Flying Stars) for proficient FSM is more about predictions and to meet the current market demand..... cos too many lay ppl only know Flying Star. So even if you get a Flying Star chart from yr FSM....it does not mean he/she uses it to activate for you. Only those 'yellow-belt' FSM use Flying Stars.....cos they ONLY know Flying Stars.... thus sometimes work....most time dun work.

You need advance detailed formulaes and landform applications to maximise the stars.

Hi Gui,

It's great to see an expert like you here. so instead of Flying Stars, what other methods can a person learn? Or what method you personally use? Any recommended author on feng shui that is good, based on your years of experience? Chinese also can. :bow:

Thanks

I use whatever method/s from both San Yuan or San He systems for the SPECIFIC issues and SPECIFIC resident/s. Every house is different. Cannot use one method for all type of properties with different structures and all human with different issues and birth data. :-)

You need background in Yi Jing and Bazi before FengShui.

Start by understanding the LoShu, HeTu, Jing Fang Gua and 8 Trigrams really really well. Dun just touch and go. Ask yourself why is LoShu for later heaven (Hou tian) where do the numbers/image/elements come from? Same for the rest listed. These are the easy to learn different to understand in depth BASICS -易懂难精.

Once you can understand in DEPTH, then proceeding to learn different systems becomes very easy. After the basics nobody can BS you about FengShui.

good luck.

There are some errors. Overall, good enuf for starters.

if you have them, burn them. :bath: She cannot read or write Chinese....

Hi Gui,

regarding the 阳宅集成 some charters are difficult to understand and you pointed that there are some errors in the book. Will you be able to recall which charters was/were that ?

How about the book 明镜八宅, is it okay? Maybe you can recommend me one or two books?

Appreciate your feedback

Regards.

i don't really like wayonnet. i know one chinese master quite good and always stick to him.

I recommend only this new book. a very special book different from all others, not selling in Singapore, have to order directly from the china author. about S$100, if many want to buy can group together to bargain for discount. you should be able to find the author contact using google search.

bk000.jpg

Edited by fengshui-123