Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
treating soft drinks huh?? can anything? lim si mi? coke eh sai buey..

no fish hae bee also good....can i have one too?? :dancingqueen:

then i buy 1.5L one.. 2 of you share ok?

wah liao.. i very sleepy now.. :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: :)

*tsk* dun be giam siap ok....

wah i also very sleepy.....not enough slp everyday.....yest night went home to wash clothes and iron clothes until 12am......:Pzz zz

He used to be a heavy smoker before we got together.. As much as 1 pack plus a day.. But after getting together with me, he reduced to what you had claimed.. But lately after marriage, it's down to less than 10 sticks a day..

But like what you had guessed, he NEED to smoke every single day... zz

Morning!! Of course you will reach home safely lar!! :P My boy is a good and careful driver..

No need to return me $$ lar.. Only 1 buck.. :dancingqueen: Next time you treat us drink can liao.. zz

Ok. Since he is a heavy smoker so it is not surprised that he has red eyes and no appetitie when he is in the process of quitting smoking.

1 pack plus per day is alot. When I was a smoker last time the highest I can go is 1 pack in 1 night but that only happen when I go disco/pub. But on usual days I dont smoke at all and only smoke on weekends. Reason being I consider smoking as a pleasure rather than a regular routine daily thing. But now I dont smoke anymore :) I smoke cigar :dancingqueen: But again that only happen on good occasions like during my ROM/wedding, when I finish a project or when I go holiday. So my advice to your boy is to restrict himself to 4 sticks per day from now onwards. Then slowly become 1 stick. Straight away quit does not work at all and may have adverse effect.

Ok. Since he is a heavy smoker so it is not surprised that he has red eyes and no appetitie when he is in the process of quitting smoking.

1 pack plus per day is alot. When I was a smoker last time the highest I can go is 1 pack in 1 night but that only happen when I go disco/pub. But on usual days I dont smoke at all and only smoke on weekends. Reason being I consider smoking as a pleasure rather than a regular routine daily thing. But now I dont smoke anymore :dancingqueen: I smoke cigar :dancingqueen: But again that only happen on good occasions like during my ROM/wedding, when I finish a project or when I go holiday. So my advice to your boy is to restrict himself to 4 sticks per day from now onwards. Then slowly become 1 stick. Straight away quit does not work at all and may have adverse effect.

You are sure that he will be able to quit if he goes back to smoking now? He stopped smoking a single stick for the past 2 days.. Today is already the 3rd day.. He told me that he is suffering so much that he really felt like banging wall liao...

After seeing and hearing about it, I really felt so bad... I am at my wits end liao.. Don't know should give in to his pleas or insisted in making him quit totally... Really hope you can advise me on that...

You are sure that he will be able to quit if he goes back to smoking now? He stopped smoking a single stick for the past 2 days.. Today is already the 3rd day.. He told me that he is suffering so much that he really felt like banging wall liao...

After seeing and hearing about it, I really felt so bad... I am at my wits end liao.. Don't know should give in to his pleas or insisted in making him quit totally... Really hope you can advise me on that...

I think for a heavy smoker like him is quite tough just to stop smoking like that. Since he already stop totally see how it goes. If he starts again maybe can use my earlier suggestion, restrict to 4 sticks per day then slowly become 1 stick. Then no stick :dancingqueen:

And also ask him not to buy marlboro if thats his regular brand if adopt my suggestions. Try to change to light menthol type of other brands. The lesser the nicotine the better.

*tsk* dun be giam siap ok....

wah i also very sleepy.....not enough slp everyday.....yest night went home to wash clothes and iron clothes until 12am......:dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: :)

wash clothes ah. you got seperate out? colour 1 side, then coloured clothes futher breakdown for tops and bottoms and so on..

I think for a heavy smoker like him is quite tough just to stop smoking like that. Since he already stop totally see how it goes. If he starts again maybe can use my earlier suggestion, restrict to 4 sticks per day then slowly become 1 stick. Then no stick :dancingqueen:

And also ask him not to buy marlboro if thats his regular brand if adopt my suggestions. Try to change to light menthol type of other brands. The lesser the nicotine the better.

Yup.. Can see he is really struggling.. Felt bad about it.. After seeing your suggestion, I just gave him a call and strike a deal with him..

He can only smoke not more than 3 sticks a day.. No smoking while he is with me.. Meaning, the only time he can smoke is during working time..

He no longer smokes Marlboro le.. He now smokes P something mall one.. Can't remember the exact brand.. But from what I heard, menthol kills sp*rms right? :dancingqueen:

Is it ok if he is smoking lights? Becoz he is not those that smoke red... Please advise...

wash clothes ah. you got seperate out? colour 1 side, then coloured clothes futher breakdown for tops and bottoms and so on..

ahhh....no ah....i like that, i whole night no need slp liao....:dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: :)....

ahhh....no ah....i like that, i whole night no need slp liao....:dancingqueen::):P....

nvm.. weekend coming.. you can do it during weekends.. then take the user manual to run through the functions of your washer.. :dancingqueen: but dont sit infront of your washer too long leh.. later "WTF, I dont know how to operate my washer"

nvm.. weekend coming.. you can do it during weekends.. then take the user manual to run through the functions of your washer.. :dancingqueen: but dont sit infront of your washer too long leh.. later "WTF, I dont know how to operate my washer"

Dun wan lah....wait i discovered...WTF I really dio tok by the washing machine seller! :dancingqueen:

Yup.. Can see he is really struggling.. Felt bad about it.. After seeing your suggestion, I just gave him a call and strike a deal with him..

He can only smoke not more than 3 sticks a day.. No smoking while he is with me.. Meaning, the only time he can smoke is during working time..

He no longer smokes Marlboro le.. He now smokes P something mall one.. Can't remember the exact brand.. But from what I heard, menthol kills sp*rms right? :dancingqueen:

Is it ok if he is smoking lights? Becoz he is not those that smoke red... Please advise...

Pall Mall. Good suggestion. With you, at home or going out dont smoke zz

Not sure about that :)

I think Pall Mall lights should be ok bah :dancingqueen: I dont smoke anymore so I dont know :P

Pall Mall. Good suggestion. With you, at home or going out dont smoke zz

Not sure about that :)

I think Pall Mall lights should be ok bah :dancingqueen: I dont smoke anymore so I dont know :P

Yup.. Coz he konws I am kind of sensitive to smoke.. But glad he is making the initiative to do something finally..

How did you manage to quit? always by reducing bit by bit? :dancingqueen: How long was the whole quitting process?

Yup.. Coz he konws I am kind of sensitive to smoke.. But glad he is making the initiative to do something finally..

How did you manage to quit? always by reducing bit by bit? :dancingqueen: How long was the whole quitting process?

I 1st smoke when I was 15. On and off smoke abit. Quit when I went JC. Then started again after my BMT. During the period in army I only smoke on weekends or when going out. Quit when I was 26 :P But for my case is different because I dont smoke so much. I dont smoke during working hours. So quiting for me is not difficult. The only thing I remember is I will have running nose during the early quitting stage. After that ok liao.