Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

finally is your turn to reno.. :dancingqueen:

who is your contractor??

i havent confirm yet... just sourcing around only :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
8|8| I am asking him to quit.. And you are asking me to jio him for a stick instead? :bangwall: But anyway, I heeded your advice and make him smoke less than 3 sticks a day.. Sometimes, 2 and sometimes 3.. Hopefully, he can quit by the end of the year...

cannot stop him, then join him mah.. :rofl:

ehh u keep going around asking ppl for photos, but haven't seen one photo from you yet 8|

got lah.. his TV console there.. got some pics.. :P

cannot stop him, then join him mah.. :rofl:

got lah.. his TV console there.. got some pics.. :P

Like that counted meh?? :bangwall:

Xinyi, u ery easily satisfied...uncle p, xinyi no need see your pics liao...she's seen yours on your tv console liao...next time u no need fwd your photos to her...fwd to the rest of us can liao....:P

Like that counted meh?? :bangwall:

Xinyi, u ery easily satisfied...uncle p, xinyi no need see your pics liao...she's seen yours on your tv console liao...next time u no need fwd your photos to her...fwd to the rest of us can liao....:P

ai yo.. mai ah ni lah..

wo zhi cuo le... :~ :~

i very sleepy leh.. zz zz zz

where are the rest??

I also very sleepy leh...can't wait for end of day to come...

Maybe the rest go zz zz liao also....

i doing a little bit of the clearance first... friday gotta run here and there to clear all the stuff...

i doing a little bit of the clearance first... friday gotta run here and there to clear all the stuff...

very fast your last day arrive liao.. time really flies... :P

Edited by xinyi_reiko

very fast your last day arrive liao.. time really flies... :P

Hey what happen to your rant "spam"? I was about to reply you... :bangwall:

Anyway you confirm your number of tables already?

:rofl: Ehh I was about to ask her also....I read liao then click on reply...then suddenly all gone liao :rofl:

Xinyi, although you edited your post, i think a number of us read it leh...mai geh geh...repost your rant lah.....:rofl:

:rofl: Ehh I was about to ask her also....I read liao then click on reply...then suddenly all gone liao :rofl:

Xinyi, although you edited your post, i think a number of us read it leh...mai geh geh...repost your rant lah.....:rofl:

:lol:

haha.. sorry sorry.. i remove it.. i just want to write down.. then feel better liao remove it lor.. :P

okok i repeat again..

i find it tedious to go round confriming attendence.. becoz i want to send out invites mah.. then some of my friends like not enthu abt it. maybe is i think too much or what.. then seems like not so close friends or even colleagues are more sporting on such events..

:rofl:

mai pa wah ahhh.. i reply to Assassin liao..

WTF.. suddenly got blk nose.. si bei xing ku.. :curse:

haha.. sorry sorry.. i remove it.. i just want to write down.. then feel better liao remove it lor.. :P

okok i repeat again..

i find it tedious to go round confriming attendence.. becoz i want to send out invites mah.. then some of my friends like not enthu abt it. maybe is i think too much or what.. then seems like not so close friends or even colleagues are more sporting on such events..

ahh tank kew.....now we can start to post our comments :notti:

Aiyah it's like that one lah....how enthu you want your friends to be?? They receiving red bomb leh...money gong to bleed soon, how to be happy?? Some more not their wedding leh....they enthu for what leh?

put it this way, when your friend calls you to invite you to her wedding, you will enthu mah?? U will just say ok will attend nia right?? As long as they reply very good liao...

Ya very tedious process, I also hate it...sometimes I feel as if i'm like begging ppl to come to my wedding....some ppl like to give comments like....oh can i confirm nearer to the date?? I also LL, what can I do? Say no, I need a confirmed answer now meh?? Of course, I said sure lah...but inside my heart, I am stabbing them repeatedly with parang...:notti:

Some ppl won't know how difficult it is to plan wedding until they experience their own...I've got friends last time also told me, ehh y u so busy? Wedding need to do so many things one meh?? Then now getting married le come and tell me, "sigh, now i know why you so frustrated last time liao...really got a lot of things to do"....duh....