Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah lao.. Ma jiam work hard will really pop one out... :bangwall:

Worries come later? I scared the baby haven come out, I already faint out of fear liao..

No idea.. Still short of 1 couple leh.. See fate lor.. Have then go, don't have, then wait lor... :notti:

dun have nvm lar...u can take leave stay home make babies..plenty of time..:notti:

Ya wait for her to update us on her plan...:notti:

We intend to bring 2 big luggages there lor...later going to buy luggage...btw, any idea where got sell luggage other than carrefour and those ex ex shops?!?

Go to europe cannot dress too shabbily...must dress stylo a bit....in case the ppl there thought we all chee na man.....:P

meaning you bring 14 outfits? :jawdrop:

luggage.. try chinatown and OG chinatown..

Edited by xinyi_reiko

Wah lao.. Ma jiam work hard will really pop one out... :bangwall:

Worries come later? I scared the baby haven come out, I already faint out of fear liao..

No idea.. Still short of 1 couple leh.. See fate lor.. Have then go, don't have, then wait lor... :notti:

I read halfway, my manager came over and ask me to re-draft the payroll.. KNS leh.. He forgot to tell me to include the festive bonus in this month's pay.. I don't dare ask coz later he thought I whole day thinking about $$$... :bleah: Waste my time to re-draft.. :bleah::bleah:

You guys all really excited sia.. Another 1 month more to go... Beri fast one lar.. :notti:

wah lau eh...festive bonus....:bangwall:

your company really suka suka si mi sai occasion also can have reason to give bonus one ar....:bangwall:

pls pls pls pls pls pls let me know when got opening :bangwall:

serious??

i'm discussing with xinyi on wat to bring for my biz trip...

i tink 1 big luggage is not enuff for me :bangwall:

ehh u one person nia, one big luggage not enough!?!? y not you ask ppl to dismantle your wardrobe and bring the whole wardrobe ove?!? :bangwall:

i tink for france the ppl there will dress up more??

coz when i went to germany for my biz trip 2 yrs back, my counterparts there practically wear same outfit for 2 consecutive days :bangwall:

i tink i really need to bring some 'xiang yang' clothes there... cannot bring those lok kok clothes :(

meaning you bring 14 outfits? :jawdrop:

luggage.. try chinatown and OG chinatown..

no lar of course....14 outifts where to find?!? mix and match lar....but thinking whether to buy long john...cos switz snow leh....:unsure:

dun have nvm lar...u can take leave stay home make babies..plenty of time..:notti:

Under stress, baby won't want to come out one leh.. Must do it sweetly and romantically... 8|

ehh u one person nia, one big luggage not enough!?!? y not you ask ppl to dismantle your wardrobe and bring the whole wardrobe ove?!? :bangwall:

i dun mind if u're paying for the overweight charges for me :notti:

Under stress, baby won't want to come out one leh.. Must do it sweetly and romantically... 8|

both of you take long long leave stay at home, sure got time to make it sweet and romantic one mah....:notti:

seems like europe is pretty cold now...

germany is less than 20 degrees leh!! dat is scary!! my colleague still tell me the weather is COOL

i told him that is COLD leh!! :lol:

no lar of course....14 outifts where to find?!? mix and match lar....but thinking whether to buy long john...cos switz snow leh....:unsure:

Oct will snow ah?? :unsure:

most of the time you will be wearing outerwear leh.. inner wear no one see..

i only have 3 pairs of jeans lor.. i thinking of bring mini skirt, then wear with leggings.. i damm jialat.. i realised most tops i got are sleeveless... :bangwall:

seems like europe is pretty cold now...

germany is less than 20 degrees leh!! dat is scary!! my colleague still tell me the weather is COOL

i told him that is COLD leh!! :lol:

Less than 20 is exactly how much?!? If still 17 or 18 i still think it's tahan-able leh :rofl:

actually if the air is still, i think it's still ok....it's the wind or the breeze that is the killer man..

Air, u mind then dun suggest!!! :P

how can the AIR be still??!! :bangwall:

u can check out the temperature from website... tink it is stated the speed of the wind is ard 11km/h

ya... it's ard 17 or 18 degrees... with the wind, i tink it's considered cold for me...