Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Agree.. Own mum is the best... You can trust her completely.. You know whatever she is doing, is purely for the good of us... Will feel more safe I feel...

You can give a token of appreciation to your mum for helping out... My fren gave her mum 1.6k for it...

of coz provided if our mums want to do it lah.. like my mum.. i dont think she wants also.. she got a flower shop to take care.. my MIL... she old liao.. then everyday needs to cook for family, take care the family.. i think for me.. probably go for confinement lady..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
of coz provided if our mums want to do it lah.. like my mum.. i dont think she wants also.. she got a flower shop to take care.. my MIL... she old liao.. then everyday needs to cook for family, take care the family.. i think for me.. probably go for confinement lady..

I think i most likely same case as you :bangwall:

I think i most likely same case as you :bangwall:

i think my thinking abit different.. if i pay for the service, i will demand more.. as in have more say in things.. if is my mum or MIL, of coz good in terms of saving money.. but in terms of way of doing things.. probably alot of conflicts comes in. then they will do their own way, protest not much use..

the problem is my own mum might not want to help me take care also....:bangwall:

this is the biggest issue....even more so than finances :bangwall:

Huh? How come? You had talked to her before?

i think my thinking abit different.. if i pay for the service, i will demand more.. as in have more say in things.. if is my mum or MIL, of coz good in terms of saving money.. but in terms of way of doing things.. probably alot of conflicts comes in. then they will do their own way, protest not much use..

But sometimes, demanding more might not really end up to be what you really want.. Own mum can talk things over nicely.. And with ur kid in her hand, you will feel much more safer.. At least you will know that she wont harm her own grandkid...

Huh? How come? You had talked to her before?

But sometimes, demanding more might not really end up to be what you really want.. Own mum can talk things over nicely.. And with ur kid in her hand, you will feel much more safer.. At least you will know that she wont harm her own grandkid...

true lah.. but for you is lucky that your mum willing to help you... my mum owns a flower shop.. if dont open shop for 1 mth.. will lugi lor..

Congrats!!!! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: Baby boy or girl? :sport-smiley-018:

dont know yet. baby very naught roll here and there. cant scan it. maybe end of the month will know. :lol:

You watch too much show.. 8|8|

Do what confinement needs to do lor.. cook food, help you wash clothes, take care of the baby also.. not sure abt house work though.. but basically help you to do everything so that you can rest well after giving birth.. i think also help you feed the baby at mid nite.. of course must stay at your house for 1 mth. 1 mth is minimum lah.. so far i haven come across anyone who employ for more than 1 mth..

but not cheap.. 3k - 4k. demand is high..

dont need 3K - 4K de la... daylight robbery arh. 8|

1.5K to 2K have one good good one liaoz...

true lah.. but for you is lucky that your mum willing to help you... my mum owns a flower shop.. if dont open shop for 1 mth.. will lugi lor..

valentime's day buy flower from ur mum's shop got cheaper? :lol:

dont know yet. baby very naught roll here and there. cant scan it. maybe end of the month will know. :lol:

dont need 3K - 4K de la... daylight robbery arh. 8|

1.5K to 2K have one good good one liaoz...

hahahaha.. baby notti like you.. :notti:

opps okok.. so around 2k enough.. you getting confinement lady?? :unsure:

valentime's day buy flower from ur mum's shop got cheaper? :lol:

when V day then you ask me ok.. :notti:

dont talk abt v day! i hated that day soooooooo much..

hahahaha.. baby notti like you.. :notti:

opps okok.. so around 2k enough.. you getting confinement lady?? :unsure:

yapz most likily im getting a confinement lady. if im not wrong it cost about 1.8K.

because i try not to let mine parents nor mine parents in law to take care due to that they had already taking care of mine wife (parent's in law side) and me since young and their old. Dont want to make them carry extra burden. Taking care of baby is hard for them and might not have enough rest for them too.

I rather give them have more time to play with their grand children rather then taking care of them. Also they will have more personal time too. :)

dont talk abt v day! i hated that day soooooooo much..

sry about it. dont know u hate it. :(

devilaz u in penang now? me going penang for hol next fri leh :notti:

finally i'm back to office... nobody misses me huh :(

tis morning went off site... then went to KFC at zoo for lunch and saw Adrain Pang!!!!

later got meeting at 3pm...

tis morning went off site... then went to KFC at zoo for lunch and saw Adrain Pang!!!!

penang no nice place for u to go de la... onli good food.

if u really one dont go to hawker centre with many foreigners. u will kanna carrot head. chop u arh... the food **** expensive arh.

we miss u de arh.... :notti:

Welcome back!!

yapz most likily im getting a confinement lady. if im not wrong it cost about 1.8K.

because i try not to let mine parents nor mine parents in law to take care due to that they had already taking care of mine wife (parent's in law side) and me since young and their old. Dont want to make them carry extra burden. Taking care of baby is hard for them and might not have enough rest for them too.

I rather give them have more time to play with their grand children rather then taking care of them. Also they will have more personal time too. :)

my thinking also abit same as you for my MIL.. she very cham liao.. need to cook for the family, do chores.. somemore 60 plus year old liao.. then already taken care of my hubby's niece lor.. dont want her to over work also..

not because V day i no flowers.. :~ is because i become slave of flowers on that day.. :~ :~

My case different.. My mum fight to take care for me... And she says cannot trust other people... -.-" Typical auntie kind.. :D:D

dunno when you RT also.. if we keep calling you here.. dunno you will appear or not lor.. :bangwall:

My case different.. My mum fight to take care for me... And she says cannot trust other people... -.-" Typical auntie kind.. :D:D

partly also your mum housewife ba.. in some sense got more time.. :notti:

my thinking also abit same as you for my MIL.. she very cham liao.. need to cook for the family, do chores.. somemore 60 plus year old liao.. then already taken care of my hubby's niece lor.. dont want her to over work also..

not because V day i no flowers.. :~ is because i become slave of flowers on that day.. :~ :~

yapz... dont make her carry extra burden.

:D slave of flowers. :lol:

good for u looo... keke...

i going to penang with hubby's colleagues so dunno what is the itinerary like...

keke... recently bz mah... so not much time to RT...

have to start getting busy again....