Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

ya.. the period i went.. 1st 2 days was very cold.. after that is pretty normal temperature.. ate alot there. had gain some weight.. :bangwall: we bought a lot of food stuffs..

i uploaded the pics in facebook already..

ya i know but i haven't gone to see your pics yet...:P

so any more trips for this year other than this?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya i know but i haven't gone to see your pics yet...:P

so any more trips for this year other than this?

no more lah.. i am a poor fellow.. up coming may i got 3 weddings.. that will keep me busy.. :P

no more lah.. i am a poor fellow.. up coming may i got 3 weddings.. that will keep me busy.. :P

You also can start planning for baby already :notti:

next yr lah.. i hope to go japan early next yr though..

you leh? plan your trip liao ma?

which part of japan?

ya in the midst of researching for info...but quite headache cos f&e need to book all the accomodations separately....need to source for car rentals also.....like alot of things need to do....duno if in the end going f&e worth it or not....:bangwall:

which part of japan?

ya in the midst of researching for info...but quite headache cos f&e need to book all the accomodations separately....need to source for car rentals also.....like alot of things need to do....duno if in the end going f&e worth it or not....:bangwall:

dunno leh... my mum say she wants to go.. i nv been on a full family trip.. so hope to have one full family trip.

dont compare prices of F&E to guided tour.. doesnt make sense unless you staying in backpackers inn... the only thing you compare is the experience...

dunno leh... my mum say she wants to go.. i nv been on a full family trip.. so hope to have one full family trip.

dont compare prices of F&E to guided tour.. doesnt make sense unless you staying in backpackers inn... the only thing you compare is the experience...

my husband also said the same thing but if price difference really a lot, then i would rather go for tour...dun wana spend liao come back finance v tight...:bangwall:

anyway we are stilll planning and working out the costs...hopefully f&e shouldn't cost us that much more than what guided tours are already charging....

my husband also said the same thing but if price difference really a lot, then i would rather go for tour...dun wana spend liao come back finance v tight...:bangwall:

anyway we are stilll planning and working out the costs...hopefully f&e shouldn't cost us that much more than what guided tours are already charging....

if really want cheap.. then backpackers inn lor.. i bet you wont want.. :P

if really want cheap.. then backpackers inn lor.. i bet you wont want.. :P

you know me :notti:

ya lah.. :P

wah my company send out D&D invites so early.. now apr nia.. D&D in july..

wah so early.....duno if we will be having d&d this year or not....company still cutting costs....

wah so early.....duno if we will be having d&d this year or not....company still cutting costs....

ours already cancelled yearly retreat liao.. this time D&D at concord hotel.. i no idea where is it.. although it state is at orchard road. :bangwall:

ours already cancelled yearly retreat liao.. this time D&D at concord hotel.. i no idea where is it.. although it state is at orchard road. :bangwall:

oh it's the former Le Meridien.....now change name liao......u know where meridian shopping centre is? just behind...

oh it's the former Le Meridien.....now change name liao......u know where meridian shopping centre is? just behind...

ohhh okok.. now i know! learn something new today.. :P

ohhh okok.. now i know! learn something new today.. :P

:notti: that will cost u $50 :notti: :notti: