Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

I think it's ok lar....just tell your mil that your sis has something on that day or going chalet that day lor.....dun tell her the real reason.....i understand cos it might not make much sense for her to go since she's not familiar with your hubby's side relatives.....

problematic sister.. :bangwall: recently she not very good terms with my parents also.. treat home like a hotel.. i told my parents.. arbo collect rental from her lah.. she looks like being a tenant...

i tot this should be teenager problems..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
problematic sister.. :bangwall: recently she not very good terms with my parents also.. treat home like a hotel.. i told my parents.. arbo collect rental from her lah.. she looks like being a tenant...

i tot this should be teenager problems..

then she sleep where?

your sister how old? still playful stage lar.....

i saw your sister's pic...looks abit like mixed blood....

then she sleep where?

your sister how old? still playful stage lar.....

i saw your sister's pic...looks abit like mixed blood....

come home late late lor.. bath then sleep... else bf's house..

she 24 liao lor..

mixed blood? hahaha.. makeup does wonders..

come home late late lor.. bath then sleep... else bf's house..

she 24 liao lor..

mixed blood? hahaha.. makeup does wonders..

hmm.....think she still not mature lar......

haha....hmm.....ya i agree...your sis makeup quite thick....:P

hmm.....think she still not mature lar......

haha....hmm.....ya i agree...your sis makeup quite thick....:P

haha.. my mum also quite funny lor.. she say my brother angry with her.. because she chase his gf back home.. middle of the nite.. then i ask why lah.. she said.. "my brother still taking allowance from my dad... " :notti: :notti:

haha.. my mum also quite funny lor.. she say my brother angry with her.. because she chase his gf back home.. middle of the nite.. then i ask why lah.. she said.. "my brother still taking allowance from my dad... " :notti: :notti:

:rofl: your mum also v practical...

how old's your bro? you are the eldest?

practical.. and yet is the truth though...

my bro 21 liao.. waiting to be enlisted.. yap.. i am the eldest...

eh.. i posted my parent's kitchen woes.. http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20354

contribute some ideas leh.. :notti:

wah not bad, u already garnered a few responses liao mah....:notti:

i go home then see....cos got picture....at work, cannot open browser too big...:notti:

wah not bad, u already garnered a few responses liao mah....:notti:

i go home then see....cos got picture....at work, cannot open browser too big...:notti:

i posted yesterday mah..

i really run out of ideas liao.. brain damage.. :bangwall:

i posted yesterday mah..

i really run out of ideas liao.. brain damage.. :bangwall:

haha....so fast ar....when's the projected reno date?

in may.. so have to get the layout out.. so that can talk to contractor..

or can u ask the contractor for advice? they've done so much reno they shd have a lot of ideas?

or can u ask the contractor for advice? they've done so much reno they shd have a lot of ideas?

I prefer to have some ideas in mind 1st.. then talk to contractor..

my mum just called me.. saying she decided to redo kitchen tiles.. but i think will be pretty costly leh.. before that i urge her to do.. because quite a no. of crack tiles plus sink area tiles also very very dirty liao.. she commented expensive.. is indeed quite ex sia.. i saw forum qoutes.. is like 3k plus to hack and re-tile.. :bangwall:

I prefer to have some ideas in mind 1st.. then talk to contractor..

my mum just called me.. saying she decided to redo kitchen tiles.. but i think will be pretty costly leh.. before that i urge her to do.. because quite a no. of crack tiles plus sink area tiles also very very dirty liao.. she commented expensive.. is indeed quite ex sia.. i saw forum qoutes.. is like 3k plus to hack and re-tile.. :bangwall:

ya re-tiling would be a better choice than overlaying.....with overlay, there's always water proofing problem blah blah blah......and if near future, the tiles trapped moisture below and popped, you would need to spend money to hack everything and re-tile again...since wana go it, might as well do all one shot......and kitchen is wet area (if your mum cooks very often), better to hack everything then re-lay...

ya re-tiling would be a better choice than overlaying.....with overlay, there's always water proofing problem blah blah blah......and if near future, the tiles trapped moisture below and popped, you would need to spend money to hack everything and re-tile again...since wana go it, might as well do all one shot......and kitchen is wet area (if your mum cooks very often), better to hack everything then re-lay...

my initial idea is hack away partial tiles at sink area only.. then backing part just cover with SS backing.. till now then we know.. quite a no. of areas.. the tiles are cracked.. i now reading around.. doing wall tiles is indeed not cheap.

i rem aunty kat also didnt do wall tiles right? she use paint instead.. hmm.. but if use paint.. then need plastering liao.. which is another cost there.. :bangwall:

i feel machiam like renovating my own house.. :bangwall:

Edited by xinyi_reiko