Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

So if you leave this industry, which other fields are you interested to explore?

I'm v curious....because i have plans to leave the industry too but still not sure yet which other fields to venture into.....

Depends. I leaving the consumer banking side of the business. I would love to explore roles in

-Institutional Financial Sales

-Fixed Income / Derivatives

-Busindess Development roles in Data management / Execution Management Systems etc. (e.g. Bloomberg etc)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
So if you leave this industry, which other fields are you interested to explore?

I'm v curious....because i have plans to leave the industry too but still not sure yet which other fields to venture into.....

if is desk bound job.. there is possibility for pay cut. Are you fine with that??

If is sales job.. is all in your hands..

Depends. I leaving the consumer banking side of the business. I would love to explore roles in

-Institutional Financial Sales

-Fixed Income / Derivatives

-Busindess Development roles in Data management / Execution Management Systems etc. (e.g. Bloomberg etc)

hmm.. so is still in finance industry leh...

I see.. this is something new to me.. :P

I thought its quite common. At least pretty common in the Financia industry

hmm.. so is still in finance industry leh...

I guess so. But its different from consumer banking side.

Its still quite a jump from where I am.

I thought its quite common. At least pretty common in the Financia industry

I know 'no pay leave' lah.. as for garden leave.. maybe is because surround ppl nv had that.. thats why i am unaware..

You should ask yourself what you want to do first. then narrow it down the list.

Factors like working hours/compensation/etc should be criteria for making the decision

I know 'no pay leave' lah.. as for garden leave.. maybe is because surround ppl nv had that.. thats why i am unaware..

ha ha ha.. yeah so its leave that is still paid. LOL

I didnt know got such good thing.. are you making use of maternity leave?? :notti:

It's inside the terms of my contract.

Why are you talking abt maternity leave!?

It's inside the terms of my contract.

Why are you talking abt maternity leave!?

because my mind only have maternity leave that can take couple of mths and is paid. :rofl:

You should ask yourself what you want to do first. then narrow it down the list.

Factors like working hours/compensation/etc should be criteria for making the decision

Ya the pay factor is something that is holding me back....i duno if i'm ready to take pay cut.....so still pondering which is more impt to me.....career direction or salary....:bangwall:

until i make the decision, i think i'm pretty much stuck to this industry...sigh

Ya the pay factor is something that is holding me back....i duno if i'm ready to take pay cut.....so still pondering which is more impt to me.....career direction or salary....:bangwall:

until i make the decision, i think i'm pretty much stuck to this industry...sigh

maybe you should factor age also???

i would advise.. dont stay too long in comfy zone.. if scare this and that.. very difficult to jump out of the circle..

1) Why do you think you will need to take a pay cut?

2) Who says career and remuneration cannot go hand in hand?

maybe you should factor age also???

i would advise.. dont stay too long in comfy zone.. if scare this and that.. very difficult to jump out of the circle..

i agree on the comfy zone part....but i also need to think of what i wana do first...i dun wana make rash decision that will end up in regret...