Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya this i agree..

so air go venture sales line lah.. good money.. :notti:

maybe i will consider...it's in my consideration list...but what kind of sales i still duno yet....:notti:

:rofl::rofl: no lar dun like that say....... :P

Foreign language in this case. Xinyi cannot read japanese, air cannot read this :P

Morning! monday again...holidays always pass so fast :bangwall:

morning.. ya man.. sucks lor..

then bad day to start with.. my team down to 4 ppl.. one on leave nvm.. another one mc.. piss off lor.. knowing that last friday is public holiday sure got many work to clear.. and one colleague is on leave today.. then still dare to mc..

maybe i am evil.. but i just feel.. she should at least drag herself to work for at least 1/2 a day to clear up the pendings..

sorry for being grumpy.. :bangwall:

morning.. ya man.. sucks lor..

then bad day to start with.. my team down to 4 ppl.. one on leave nvm.. another one mc.. piss off lor.. knowing that last friday is public holiday sure got many work to clear.. and one colleague is on leave today.. then still dare to mc..

maybe i am evil.. but i just feel.. she should at least drag herself to work for at least 1/2 a day to clear up the pendings..

sorry for being grumpy.. :bangwall:

It's ok....monday mood is always very bad....:P

ya i wanted to take mc today too...my entire back hurts like he ll but alot of work to clear following last fri's holiday...then some more this week got training...duino when then can take mc to rest at home :bangwall:

It's ok....monday mood is always very bad....:P

ya i wanted to take mc today too...my entire back hurts like he ll but alot of work to clear following last fri's holiday...then some more this week got training...duino when then can take mc to rest at home :bangwall:

you jialat leh.. you need some serious checkups on your back sia..

you jialat leh.. you need some serious checkups on your back sia..

ya i think so lor...duno what's wrong...maybe do housework do until too strenuous liao :bangwall:

Thinking of going acupuncture.....i think it helps but can't get rid of the psychological barrier of the needles poking all over my body :bangwall:

Edited by Air

ya i think so lor...duno what's wrong...maybe do housework do until too strenuous liao :bangwall:

Thinking of going acupuncture.....i think it helps but can't get rid of the psychological barrier of the needles poking all over my body :bangwall:

i dont think that is the root problem.. probably is adding the seriousness leh..

i also do housework ah.. my mum always bend/squat.. also dont have such problem..

maybe your yoga posture somehow injuired your back, unknowningly?

i dont think that is the root problem.. probably is adding the seriousness leh..

i also do housework ah.. my mum always bend/squat.. also dont have such problem..

maybe your yoga posture somehow injuired your back, unknowningly?

duno leh.....ever since i moved in and started doing all the housework myself, i start to have such problem....or another reason is i getting old liao....pain here pain there :~

duno leh.....ever since i moved in and started doing all the housework myself, i start to have such problem....or another reason is i getting old liao....pain here pain there :~

dont be crazy.. you old then fifi is what?? 8|

btw, aunty kat found a job liao.. starting tml.. working under german boss..

dont be crazy.. you old then fifi is what?? 8|

btw, aunty kat found a job liao.. starting tml.. working under german boss..

oh that's good.....where's her new work place?

i signed a hair package yesterday then now regret... haiz... trying to see if got any interested to let go... :~