Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

you siao ah.. how can you compare sh it and food.. :bangwall::bangwall:

reply to sai thread no need knowledge one.. your food thread need knowledge ok..

:rofl: :rofl: Heyhey you've got a point too! :rofl: :rofl:

I didn't thought of this...:rofl:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
*pengz*

si bei sian.. where the rest gone?? :unsure:

duno leh...kat always disappears in the afternoon one.....fifi i think she newbie at work, cannot talk on RT wait first day dio banned....:notti:

duno leh...kat always disappears in the afternoon one.....fifi i think she newbie at work, cannot talk on RT wait first day dio banned....:notti:

OHH YA! I rem kat need to go toilet at this timing.. :notti:

Go so long one meh???! She's disappeared for very long liao leh! Don't tell me this whole time she baking cake ok! :wacko:

Here lar.. Haven go today.. Coz maybe went late last night liao...

Go so long one meh???! She's disappeared for very long liao leh! Don't tell me this whole time she baking cake ok! :wacko:

8| Me reading some blogs and surfing SBF.. Very amazing story of how the bf allows the gf to have xxx with her colleague.. :bangwall:

8| Me reading some blogs and surfing SBF.. Very amazing story of how the bf allows the gf to have xxx with her colleague.. :bangwall:

:jawdrop::jawdrop:

where where? post link.. :notti:

oh your timing is 4.30 one right? :notti:

true or not? I feel that some posters just go in there and BS nia leh...not really true story....some posters realyl bo liao one leh....

what kind of a man alllows his gf to have xxx with her colleague? And the girl really have xxx with her colleague? then she is no different from a prostitute??

Which SBF are you talking about? Not the singapore bride leh.. I am talking about the other SBF... :notti:

Huh? got so many SBFs meh?? :wacko:

oh your timing is 4.30 one right? :notti:

true or not? I feel that some posters just go in there and BS nia leh...not really true story....some posters realyl bo liao one leh....

what kind of a man alllows his gf to have xxx with her colleague? And the girl really have xxx with her colleague? then she is no different from a prostitute??

Wah lao.. Some are quite true.. Coz I do have friends who like to get involved with swings or threesomes.. Very scary.. Perhaps, some facts are being stretched.. But many womanizing stories might be true..

Like thread about how sexy they want their gfs to wear.. Seeing them zaogeng to other guys, they get excited themselves.. :bangwall:

what????? you mean sammy boy?? :o:o:o

Yup.. Wah biang.. You actually posted the whole thing out.. :bangwall:

Huh? got so many SBFs meh?? :wacko:

got... the other SBF is all abt *** one.. get a guy friend to explain to you what the other SBFs does.. :notti:

Wah lao.. Some are quite true.. Coz I do have friends who like to get involved with swings or threesomes.. Very scary.. Perhaps, some facts are being stretched.. But many womanizing stories might be true..

Like thread about how sexy they want their gfs to wear.. Seeing them zaogeng to other guys, they get excited themselves.. :bangwall:

Yup.. Wah biang.. You actually posted the whole thing out.. :bangwall:

wah liao.. i just say out only.. nv interested to go there to see anything.. i cant believe you actually go in and read.. :bangwall::bangwall:

got... the other SBF is all abt *** one.. get a guy friend to explain to you what the other SBFs does.. :notti:

wah liao.. i just say out only.. nv interested to go there to see anything.. i cant believe you actually go in and read.. :bangwall::bangwall:

Why not? I am surprised at the reasons guys give for their affairs.. But I really did learn abit more about how guys think or their stands in certain situations.. Share with my boy on my thoughts too..

I actually stumbled upon the forum when I read up a ger's blog.. Some hoo-ha about the FHM 2008 contest thingy.. I then followed the link to this forum.. Then read more about this ger.. And realized that she is actually involved with my ex-bf.. Very complicated.. :bangwall:

But very interesting too.. I am bored at work.. So, read abit here and there lor..

I also read up flowerpod..

ehh y need guys to explain to me?? I can just go in and surf myself mah :notti:

My hubby now in reservist...i can go home and surf all i like...dun say sammy's boy....jimmy's girl i also can surf :notti:

Xinyi, today u cannot believe alot of things leh....what's wrong with u today?!?! :notti: