Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renosay

Please Advice On Cj Ambience

Hi skywire,

I'm interested in engaging with cj ambience. still looking forward to your posting with pic. anyway, any comment on your id? need more informations and feedback before moving forward. look forward to your reply.

Hi Sara,

Our renovation with CJ ambience is almost coming to an end. Now balance only couple of outstanding jobs. Target to finish by coming Monday!!!

Sorry I didn’t have time to post more pics earlier as I didn’t expect that I will so busy with the renovation. Anyway I will try to post more picks of my completed house next week.

So far my experience with Adrian & Lewis has been pretty good. Minor hiccups here and there but then again I’m sure every renovation sure experienced problems (regardless small or big) and we are no exception. Most importantly those all issues have been addressed by Adrian. I shall be posting more details about my renovation next week after it's finally done and over.....

Btw, I heard from Adrian that he brought this customer to our place in BP around last week.....wondering whether this customer is a fan of renotalk forum too.....

Edited by Skywire

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Sara,

Our renovation with CJ ambience is almost coming to an end. Now balance only couple of outstanding jobs. Target to finish by coming Monday!!!

Sorry I didn’t have time to post more pics earlier as I didn’t expect that I will so busy with the renovation. Anyway I will try to post more picks of my completed house next week.

So far my experience with Adrian & Lewis has been pretty good. Minor hiccups here and there but then again I’m sure every renovation sure experienced problems (regardless small or big) and we are no exception. Most importantly those all issues have been addressed by Adrian. I shall be posting more details about my renovation next week after it's finally done and over.....

Btw, I heard from Adrian that he brought this customer to our place in BP around last week.....wondering whether this customer is a fan of renotalk forum too.....

Hi skywire,

you mean your place is in bukit panjang?

if it is, then its me. haha

your place is neat man!

i super like your shoe cabinet.

if the id didn't tell me that there is a shoe cabinet there,

i would have tot that is just another feature wall.

i also am impress by the feaure wall or divider or tv console,

watever it is, i like the idea of having that to increase the level of privacy. cool!

the master bedroom is nice too. especially the headboard area. so mood man!

altogether, i felt the colour combination is great.

i really got the impulse to sign on the line but my wife was tugging my sleeves to cool me down.

but think i will soon sign with them.

sara.k

Hi skywire,

you mean your place is in bukit panjang?

if it is, then its me. haha

your place is neat man!

i super like your shoe cabinet.

if the id didn't tell me that there is a shoe cabinet there,

i would have tot that is just another feature wall.

i also am impress by the feaure wall or divider or tv console,

watever it is, i like the idea of having that to increase the level of privacy. cool!

the master bedroom is nice too. especially the headboard area. so mood man!

altogether, i felt the colour combination is great.

i really got the impulse to sign on the line but my wife was tugging my sleeves to cool me down.

but think i will soon sign with them.

sara.k

Hi Sara,

Haha...now i found you!!! Adrian told me that the visitors like our designs too. Well he also told me that about the comment regarding the cabinet design in my mom's room...haha :P

Me and my wife purposely created the living room feature wall so as to create a "fake alley with high ceiling" from the main door to the rooms and painted that area very dark in color. Regarding that shoe cabinet cum HHS, we copied the design from Adrian showroom and did some modification to the design.

Wife and I were so tired the last two days as we were on our knees cleaning the grout lines and putting sealer on it.....

95% of our furniture came in today so here are some pics......

hi moobat,

yours is how many room flat? looks very big! how many square meter?

btw, great design.

elephant

Hi elephanttan!

Apologies. Its certainly been awhile...was busy with new life as a married couple! hehehe...wedding, honeymoon, cleaning house!!

We got a 4rm HDB flat in Kallang. Its small...abt 85sqm but has a very usable layout. :)

Thanks for the compliment. But must also thanks Adrian!!

hahaha...

Cheers!!

after looking at Adrian's work at Skywire's place, we have decided to engage Adrian to do up our place. :D

Congrats Ryooki!! :)

Send Adrian my regards! hahaha... I still owe him a dinner treat. :P

Hi elephanttan!

Apologies. Its certainly been awhile...was busy with new life as a married couple! hehehe...wedding, honeymoon, cleaning house!!

We got a 4rm HDB flat in Kallang. Its small...abt 85sqm but has a very usable layout. :)

Thanks for the compliment. But must also thanks Adrian!!

hahaha...

Cheers!!

hi moobat,

np! your excuse is a sweet one. congratz on your marriage! wish yours is a sweet forever loving story & live! i've signed up with cj. hope they can do up my place as beautiful as yours & some forumers here. however, we are still waiting to meet up my geomancy master to advise us on the best date to start work. :P

elephant

hello skywire,

wow! your place is nice! jusy signed with them. hope cj can do up my place as good as yours.

elephant

Elephant,

Thanks for your compliments!

I can see that business is really good for Adrian & Company!!! We got two more bros signing up with CJ...........

Anyway, i got a problem with the TV point in one of the rooms. Already called up Adrian and waiting for him

to get the electrician to my place!!!! Hope this is settled soon ya