Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renosay

Please Advice On Cj Ambience

i got them to quote but in the end i didn't use them.

the first quote takes a while to come in, then when I got them to go up my place for full site measurement, the subsequent quotes comes in really fast, and their response is very prompt too.

both adrian and lewis are very approachable and i'm so keen to use them! too bad the price out of my range...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi David II,

Looks like I need to get a recommendation fee from them.

Haha, PMed you their contacts.

All the best,

Ahweewee

Able to pm me his contact as well.

Thanks!!!

Keep up the good work!

Will recommend them to my friends!

All the best,

hey 188,

looking at your photo, I think I visited your place before with adrian around for discussion. is your place at sengkang ? if so, thnx for warm welcome and FOC packet drinks ... paiseh to disturb on your 1st day official move in :P :P

Hello Chan

How is your experience with Adrian from CJ so far? I wrote to him twice with my floor plans, but he did not bother to reply. I am surprise as he seem to have too reviews here.

Please do not create multiple accounts to advertise indirectly here. All indirect ads have been removed and will investigate further. To advertise, please contact advertising@renotalk.com

All genuine comments will be much appreciated.

hi all, we have read a lot about adrian of cj ambience, hence, we actually called him to make an appointment.

however, due to his busy schedule, he referred us to his colleague, lewis. has anyone been served by him?

we must say that he is very friendly and patient to hear us out on what we would like to have and of course, our tight budget too.

thereafter listing everything we are looking for, he actually help us classified what are our needs and what are our wants.

he advised us to spend our money wisely on what we need before spending on our wants.

he then did some rough drawings on a copy of our floorplan. always make sure that we are on the same page.

we are quite comfortable with him. like his approach but have not read anything about this lewis on this forum before.

look forward to any feedback on this lewis.

can someone advise?

appreciate,

lee

hi all, we have read a lot about adrian of cj ambience, hence, we actually called him to make an appointment.

however, due to his busy schedule, he referred us to his colleague, lewis. has anyone been served by him?

we must say that he is very friendly and patient to hear us out on what we would like to have and of course, our tight budget too.

thereafter listing everything we are looking for, he actually help us classified what are our needs and what are our wants.

he advised us to spend our money wisely on what we need before spending on our wants.

he then did some rough drawings on a copy of our floorplan. always make sure that we are on the same page.

we are quite comfortable with him. like his approach but have not read anything about this lewis on this forum before.

look forward to any feedback on this lewis.

can someone advise?

appreciate,

lee

hi all,

funny that i can't log in after my 1st post... this is my another account. me and my wife finally engaged with lewis after sourcing around.

to our understanding, adrian is the boss of cj ambience, so all jobs go thru him. so he will be overseeing all jobs engaged by his sales team. we think lewis is one of his best crews.

nevertheless, we felt very comfy with lewis. he & adrian were very approachable & very sincere. there are things whereby lewis really encourages us to get off the shelf instead of customizing. we are also very surprise as most of the ids we visited, they are very happy & very eager to quote us everything we ask for. lewis, on the other hand really trying to help us save a bit from here & there. he said that in this way we can get some nicer, better stuffs like sofas, dining, etc. wharever, we have signed on the dotted line. wish us luck!

thx,

lee

hi all,

went to few of their sites. must admit, quite good workmanship for the flooring in terms of homogeneous tiles & carpentry. was wondering how is their workmanship in terms of marble flooring... will be engaging them if the price is right. any pointer to take note? its my 1st time doing marble flooring. what are the normal standard procedure? what will be the steps? as i'm pretty concern on the time frame, how long it normal take to lay marble for a average size living? look forward to any advice.

kungfukiddy

Hi All,

after months of meeting difference id we had decided to engage Adrian to renovate our flat.

we will be starting our renovation at mid sept , will keep post our progress here. keeping my finger cross

kungfukiddy

We've also just signed up with them. Seen the 3D drawings, very nice but didnt really fit our theme.

Waiting for revised drawings now...

can't wait to start renovation soon!

Just to share some of our experience with cj ambience. We hv been looking for id for mths untill friends recommend adrain chia the director of cj ambience

to us. A nice n good looking guy who gives us lots of ideas on our dream home. After two session of discussion we agree with his design s i can say from

he himself his look bring out the design of my dream home -- stylish nice n modern... We set a date 220910 will b our first day of Reno... Thumbs up Adrain

And his worker. 3/4 of the hacking was almost done within 5hrs. Second day of hacking. Hubby was too busy so will skip a day to c if

everything goes well in the house as I mention thumbs up for their service

and speed on the first day Cj Ambience had assured us tat everything will definitely turn out perfectly all right. Friends had went up to have a quick look at

their work in the noon time Almost all hacking was done. Thumbs up again Mr chia.

More of our house pic will b updated soon

Here are some pic of our house before hacking:

http://s1039.photobucket.com/albums/a471/L...nt=f61ce011.jpg

http://s1039.photobucket.com/albums/a471/L...nt=acc4bafd.jpg

http://s1039.photobucket.com/albums/a471/L...nt=ea512d34.jpg

http://s1039.photobucket.com/albums/a471/L...nt=bd3cc356.jpg

http://s1039.photobucket.com/albums/a471/L...nt=0d76e8c5.jpg

http://s1039.photobucket.com/albums/a471/L...nt=0054e9f0.jpg

Edited by Lyn mei mei