Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wuga98

Dream House - We Did It Our Way!

A shot of the false ceiling at the living and dining room.

img0107ov7.jpg

1st floor room and the home shelter

img0108wb8.jpg

an inside shot of the room on the 1st storey, it is actually quite small, due to the mandatory setback.

img0109we4.jpg

1st floor toilet, we are using the geberit system and it's a wall hung wc

img0110vc9.jpg

stairway entrance

img0111hc4.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

a shot of the kitchen from far

img0112yl2.jpg

corridor to maid's room and toilet after the yard, congested at this pt.

img0113ju8.jpg

climbing up the stairs from 1st to 2nd storey, beginning of a series of fascina window that opens up all the side wall to bring in as much light as possible.

img0114ro3.jpg

2 more pics of the stairs going to 2nd storey

img0115ox1.jpg

img0116vg9.jpg

wow!

eye-opener!!!!!!!!!

impressive project!!!!!

look forward to see the completed work and the nice nice hse!

a shot of my bar counter on the attic facing the open terrace. We need to work on the capentry and also the top.

img0136mt9.jpg

a shot of the attic terrace looking out.

img0137rm1.jpg

attic airwell shot just before the open terrace

img0134ng5.jpg

wah what an insight into a project like yours! I didn't know even private property also have house shelter with that faceplate sticking out above. Looks impressive the works!

that's the ruling we have to conform to as we tore down the whole house :bangwall: , if you retain certain foundation/structure, and i believe they call it major A & A, you can get away from needing to build the HS.

To take that into a positive stride, we will put some shelves and make it into a store room.

wah what an insight into a project like yours! I didn't know even private property also have house shelter with that faceplate sticking out above. Looks impressive the works!

my small office at the attic

img0140ta2.jpg

the open space here the at attic where i will place my vrv system, this will take out all the unsightly condensers lining the side wall.

img0141mf6.jpg

attic store room, you can see the roof sloping down.

img0142km8.jpg

attic bathroom

img0139ok7.jpg

2nd floor bathroom

img0128ud3.jpg

master bedroom bathroom

img0127il8.jpg

Edited by wuga98

Hi Wuga8,

Just saw your blog. Things are looking really good.

Can you share with me your koi pond? How many pumps needed and what is the area? Is there a water feature and biofilter and etc? Most important, how much did it cost you?

Good luck on your house.

Hey george, how's things, tiled your wall?. I will post some drawings/concepts here, i have the details at home on what is the cost.

The structure of the pond is done but i have some delay as i am still waiting for some granite tiles that i indent from china to arrive, looks like most likely ETA to be on 20/8. :(

Hi Wuga8,

Just saw your blog. Things are looking really good.

Can you share with me your koi pond? How many pumps needed and what is the area? Is there a water feature and biofilter and etc? Most important, how much did it cost you?

Good luck on your house.

a shot of my bar counter on the attic facing the open terrace. We need to work on the capentry and also the top.

img0136mt9.jpg

a shot of the attic terrace looking out.

img0137rm1.jpg

attic airwell shot just before the open terrace

img0134ng5.jpg

I am like so freakingly jealous and envious of your bar counter with open terrace. Wah lau.... why dont u kill me lor.....hahahh

Hey george, how's things, tiled your wall?. I will post some drawings/concepts here, i have the details at home on what is the cost.

The structure of the pond is done but i have some delay as i am still waiting for some granite tiles that i indent from china to arrive, looks like most likely ETA to be on 20/8. :(

Hi Jos,

The tiler just started with the toilet. You are using Granite for the Pond as well

george: i have attached 3 pics of the koi pond, it is incomplete as i am still waiting for the last pieces of granite stones for the side pillars. I have it specially cut to size of the pillar as not to get the std size tiles that you find in the market. It will be a whole piece and will have no gout lines.

I will email you the cost and details of the quote.

8112008001tj4.th.jpg

8112008002ne5.th.jpg

8112008170gt9.th.jpg

Hi Jos,

The tiler just started with the toilet. You are using Granite for the Pond as well

Edited by wuga98

:notti: , don't say like that. Hope you like my yellow bar counter :jawdrop:

atticbarlaminatesjc0.jpg

barcounter1ht4.jpg

barcounter2qv6.jpg

I am like so freakingly jealous and envious of your bar counter with open terrace. Wah lau.... why dont u kill me lor.....hahahh

some pics of the final floor to lay, the marbles.

nomarbleyi0.jpg

marblejustarrivejw1.jpg

marble1zk3.jpg

some pics of the exterior wood cladding, it is completed now.

barelookno9.jpg

exteriorcladding1lf9.jpg

extcladding11xe0.jpg

extcladding10fb8.jpg

WAH!!! That's your place??? Looks soo nice. Can I go camp over at your place? :rofl: :rofl: Kidding leh but with the amount of space, you have alot of cleaning to do unless you have a maid to clean the place.