Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Stereobox

Where To Get...designer Chairs Copy?

hi all!

am very interested to get a good copy of a classic Modern chair (eg. Eero Aarnio's Ball Chair, Arne Jacobsen's Egg Chair, Panton's Heart Chair) for my chill-out room.

any idea where i can find them locally in SG? only managed to find a shop in Marina Square that sells a copy of the Ball Chair~

thanks in advance!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi all!

am very interested to get a good copy of a classic Modern chair (eg. Eero Aarnio's Ball Chair, Arne Jacobsen's Egg Chair, Panton's Heart Chair) for my chill-out room.

any idea where i can find them locally in SG? only managed to find a shop in Marina Square that sells a copy of the Ball Chair~

thanks in advance!!

Get from Gnee Hong, if you are looking for designer chair lookalikes. They have plenty and very cheap! Have fun shopping!

You could try a warehouse at Pico Creative Centre, level 3, around Kallang area. It's not one of the front-facing shops, you gotta walk to the back, along a long corridor, before reaching the warehouse area.

They have used and and new chairs (they run renting biz to coporates i think). I bought 2 barstools there, quite nice.. Think I saw the egg chair that you might be talking about.. When bargaining, talk to the male boss instead of the lady boss, easier to nego the prices..

If u can tahan the STUCK UP face of the LUSH sales guys, by all means get from them.

Not really stuck up if you chat with them. Got our study table and chair from them.

Not really stuck up if you chat with them. Got our study table and chair from them.

I dunno leh, but i went twice and got the same treatment, chatted wif them and got 1 liner and talk without looking at u. My wife and i r so fed up.

Did u chat to the "specky" ?

I dunno leh, but i went twice and got the same treatment, chatted wif them and got 1 liner and talk without looking at u. My wife and i r so fed up.

Did u chat to the "specky" ?

Yup, and he also gave us a discount. Or mayb you can speak to the other guy, the one with the "Bob Marley" hairdo.

Lush's okie.. juz went last weekend to get my sofa + carpet + dining chairs cos 20% off. sofa's not those designer reproduction, cos those are usually not cmfy - low backrest, can't have that 'sink-in' feeling. the service is quite good! :drunk: