Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aoi

Do You Suspect Your House To Be Haunted ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
since quite a lot of fellow forummers kenna this experience

i'd like to ask if you remember what was the position you were in when you experienced the pressure

were you sleeping face up, hands by the side and legs together?

all the time on back face up, hands by side and legs together, relax mode

i oso encounter tis b4... last yr labour's day... i got asthma attack during work... my colleague sae my breathing stop for a few mins... den my fingers turn black... i noe i still can hear them toking to mi but juz cant respond to them... when i woke up, i already in hospital le...

Hi Jaren

tks for sharing! :P

Talk about this.........i kanna alot during my stay at AMK.......then slowly diminish when i stay at woodlands then punggol and clementi no more..............i guess its just too tired last time so always got those "pressure" experience.....last time always must rush between work and study so always kanna "pressure" effect alot....

Tell u another funny experience of mine........last time when i was in my primary school days i live at AMK.......something happen at my AMK house till today still bothering me sometimes.......its a mystery i cannot unravel.......u know i can see a face in my room.........how should i describe it?.....er.......everytime i about to leave my room...........i can see a face appearing in the wall beside the door..........at first i thought its becos i am too tired or becos of lights effect........when i first saw it, i got so frightened.........but slowly no feeling already until get used to it until the day my AMK flat is sold..............i dont want to tell my parents or my siblings cos i dont want them to get frightened too.................

On reading your post again, have you ever wondered if there was any connection between your "pressure" experiences and the face you were seeing? Still think you're very brave to not only endure it silently but actually even get used to it!! :D

erm this is my theory on the 'pressure' experience

i've asked around and it seems that those who kenna 'pressure' is usually in the 'dead-man-in-coffin' position

according to old wives' tale, the pressure is when spirits try to possess the body

but they can only do that when you are in this position

feel the depression-on-bed-side a few times, but only kenna once coz i usually sleep on my side

the one time was coz i was too tired so slept in the DMIC position :dancingqueen::notti:

Hi Jaren

tks for sharing! :bangwall:

On reading your post again, have you ever wondered if there was any connection between your "pressure" experiences and the face you were seeing? Still think you're very brave to not only endure it silently but actually even get used to it!! !!

Er.......there might be some relation between the "pressure" and the face in the wall...........i got think that before.........but one thing for sure, i am forced to be brave when i see the face cos when i am small i am from a poor family..............my house is too poor to be frightened of ghost...........if i tell my parent i sure kanna scolding.......my family would rather worried about next meal on the table than seeing ghost.......my mom always tell me one thing.............."Ghost not scary, human more scary than ghost..."

IMHO, i feel those "pressure" largely due to stress...........i dont know how others behave but for me....when i got that "pressure" last time........my hands, legs stiff and i could not open my eyes though i want to badly and got a super eerie feeling............but got 1 time due to much struggle..........i open my eyes.........i have a good look whats that "pressure" on me cos its not always i am successful in doing that.........u know wat i see?............nothing...........then i realise this urban legend happens to me just becos i am too tired............and strangely since then the "pressure" never fall on me ever again...............

the one time that i kenna pressure i managed to open my eyes

when i look up there's nothing on me

but when i roll my eyes towards the wall, there's a shadow right above me :furious::notti:

when we can't see doesn't mean it's not there :notti:

the one time that i kenna pressure i managed to open my eyes

when i look up there's nothing on me

but when i roll my eyes towards the wall, there's a shadow right above me :bangwall::notti:

when we can't see doesn't mean it's not there :notti:

maybe seeing too many ghost movies... thought these things not supposed to have shadows?? Anyway, only those who have experienced this know the kind of fear instilled. Whether explanation is scientific or supernatural, guess no-one really knows :P Perhaps the best solution is to sleep on our sides.

When I was in school, I loved reading true ghost stories, excorcism stories (now older, coward liao) and from the many stories I read, the one thing that stood out was that where occult is concerned, they cannot come into our lives unless we invite them in e.g. bringing a possessed object (doll, etc) home, playing the ouija board, the spirit in the coin, etc. Don't know how true but this is what I remember from all that reading.

me is a little sensitive to this kind of things

so most of the time i can sense their presence, though i can't see them

truth be told, i used to fear ghosts until i was 'thrown' into a situation where i have to practically live with them

then i realised it's irrational to fear them :bangwall:

truth be told, i used to fear ghosts until i was 'thrown' into a situation where i have to practically live with them

then i realised it's irrational to fear them :dribble:

so they don't meddle with you or harm you even though you're living with them?

this is always what i think when i get afraid.......what is the most those ghost can do to me?...........can kill me right?...........got guts come out to kill me, no need to scare me...........i am here waiting for you to come and kill me................then after sometimes, still no action from the ghost........my fear subside.........i know there is either no ghost or the ghost more timid than me

one thing happen in my childhood that still lingers in my mind..........when i live in AMK.......i am a small and timid boy.........always scared this scared that........my mom knows this........got one night she caught me feeling frightened again........she off all the lights and ask my sibling to go sleep and left me standing looking at the dark living hall...............i got very afraid and beg her to let me to my room..........but she dont let me in......so there was i standing at the dark living room for 2 hours looking at those shadows which i am afraid of..........my mom come out after 2 hrs and tell me that the most those "ghost" can do is to scare you.......but human can do worst than that to me...........so after experience and advice from my mom.....i become a less timid boy............ :dribble:

it's just like living with other human beings loh

as long as you don't do anything to offend them, why would they want to harm you??? :dribble:

it's just like living with other human beings loh

as long as you don't do anything to offend them, why would they want to harm you??? :dancingqueen:

AMEN!