Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aoi

Do You Suspect Your House To Be Haunted ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi aoi, maybe it's your mind playing tricks on you leh

usually when a person is alone (esp if he/she already fear such things), you'll always feel fearful even when there is really nothing around :deal:

in my old house, my bro can see them. but i can't see or feel anything. haunted or not, it depends on the individual. however when the 5yrs MOP was up, we sold the house anyway..

for me i will always feel them, whether alone or when the unit is full of people

it's just more obvious or less obvious

but if only feel them when alone, then probably is psychological liao bah :deal:

hi aoi, maybe it's your mind playing tricks on you leh

usually when a person is alone (esp if he/she already fear such things), you'll always feel fearful even when there is really nothing around :dunno:

i agreed to what applefreak had said......

In my opinion, all these things u can feel are due to 2 factors...u choose to be afraid and your surrounding.....

Let me explain what is "choose to be afraid". I remember in my ex company i need to work nite shift alone at a 5 storey building.......i also need to work at ulu spots around the building and even need to be more brave than the security guard at the gate.....why i said more brave than security guard?........becos i remember once a guard resign becos my company really too ulu at nite.........i always tell myself this is my ricebowl.........even the scary things want to scared me what can i do.......how fast can i run?........what the most that scary thing can do to me?........the most it can do is to kill me.........so got guts just kill me dont scared me pls...think of this, i become brave and work freely at nite at my workplace........but when i am back home, i become not so brave at nite, becos i choose not to be brave.

Another factor is your surrounding, now my new home face the road and near the MRT station......every day people walk here and walk there, car and MRT zoom here zoom there, plus i live low floor, got alot of positive energy......got alot of "ren qi"...how to feel scary thing....

JUst my 2 cents worth of view.........

gohkm, you remind me of a guy i know when i was doing internship

the company was located at one of the old old houses along halifax road

one night he was all alone in the house when suddenly he saw an extension being used

all was dark except the room he was in, so who is using the phone??? :dancingqueen: !!

but all he did was pack up calmly and went off !!

guess what my sister said is quite true

we are afraid of the unknown

so once you are exposed to them, you stop being afraid :yeah:

one night he was all alone in the house when suddenly he saw an extension being used

all was dark except the room he was in, so who is using the phone??? :dancingqueen: !!

but all he did was pack up calmly and went off !!

so once you are exposed to them, you stop being afraid :yeah:

how he knows the extension was being used??

luckily this topic is not being discussed during the seventh mth :yeah:

coz last time the company has those old telephone system

there's something like seven lines, so all phones can pick up any of the 7 lines

he saw that line 1's light is blinking though there is no one else around :sport-smiley-004:

coz last time the company has those old telephone system

there's something like seven lines, so all phones can pick up any of the 7 lines

he saw that line 1's light is blinking though there is no one else around :P

:sport-smiley-004::notti::P

could it be the handset was being misplaced...

no lah, the light was off all the way then suddenly started blinking

but then again, these are just mischieves

so if you pay no heed, there's no harm done :sport-smiley-004:

all was dark except the room he was in, so who is using the phone??? :sport-smiley-004::notti:

but all he did was pack up calmly and went off :P

so once you are exposed to them, you stop being afraid :P

Tell u some experience of mine......i often need to travel between floors at my ex-company at nite(rem my office is 5 storeys and my office space very big and cold at nite)....i remember this incident very well......i need to go 4th floor to get something done one sunday nite............as i reach the 4th floor.......i need to walk past a long stretch of cubicles then something arrest my attention.....from my side.....i see through the glass windows..........that at the finance department, a young woman is working......no matter how hard i try i can see only see her back view..........then i tell myself......wah so hardworking gal work until so late........

Then i carry on with my own business..........after 2 hours......i saw the gal(back view)....is still working...i got abit funny feeling......i take a good serious look at her for 15 mins.......i observe something strange.....she never move at all for the whole 15 mins......she just sat still......then something inside me ask me " is she human?"...........though frightened(i scared she notice me and turn her head)......i walk down gingerly..........

Rgds,

James

this thread is really interesting...

applefreak is rite.

but my old hse, although low flr and at prominent area (near TPY) with alot of ppl, vehicles, noise, dusts.... :P = alot of human qi, but still got funny thing happening.

my unit is the top unit and for the past 5years+, everynight starting exactly from 1.30am, there are running around with thumping sound coming from the roof... :notti::P:P

don't tell me there are ppl living on the roof? :P

and at exactly 2am, there are ppl dragging furnitture. and all these will stop at abt 3.15-3.30am.

at 1st i thought its my neighbour or me having hallucinations after watching scary show at night but both my hb and sister also confirm they heard such noises...

but we live with it without any problm... they made their noises, we catch our beauty sleep... each do their own things.. each mind our own biz... :P:yamseng:

so used to it already coz i experience more frightening things before and this is juz a small case... :P:sport-smiley-004:

Wow...scary thread....

Hmm...I dun feel anything in my hse now bt last time in my mum's old place at West Coast...

I did encounter something unusual...

I rmb I need to burn the midnight oil during my secondary sch days, there was 1 night when I

was abt to turn in and going to enter my bedroom....I was stunned by a shaking windchime (vampire

shape) at the window. It was shaking so hard though all the windows are closed!!! Confirmed closed!

I quickly go inside my room and slp....and tell myself tat I am too tired from all the revision.

I told my mum next day and my bro got scolded for buying such a scary windchime home....

From tat day onwards, the windchime is never at the window anymore...

Bt my sis told me something scary recently. She told me every night when she sleep, she could see

footsteps outside the room through the door gap. It is like every night as though a lot of ppl walking outside....

Then there was 1 morning when she was abt to go to school around 6 plus. As she was walking towards the lift, she feels tat it was unusually quiet tat morning as all the neighbours hardly open their doors as normal...

Then she enters the lift and push the "close" button....bt when the door is going to close completely, she dunno y she go and press the "open" button, as though someone is coming into the lift....When the door is open, guess wat she saw?????? A red dressed long hair lady standing near the stairs looking at her!!! OMG, I am hving my goosebumps now!!!! The next moment, my sister pressed the close button frantically and finally when the lift reach the 1st floor, she run like **** to school...panting and sweating....!

This was scary man! And my mum forbids her to tel us until recently when we went out for dinner, then she relate the story to me when we were talking abt ghosts!

I believes the existence of such things, bt definitely wld not wan to bump into it!