Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokine9a

$4.80 Psf For Supreme Ac5 Laminated Flooring

Yah, have to squeeze those sales guy real hard :notti:

Is yours the Msian made series by Pergo? With 15 yrs warranty? How thick is the laminate, 12mm?

A pretty good deal though, would recommend friends to go for it.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, anyone knows if u need special cleaning agent for laminated flooring (Supreme)? The Supremem flooring my ID quoted me was $3.8 psf. Is mine really bad?

Actually, you don't need any special cleaning agent for the laminated flooring. I ever asked the worker from Supreme who did the installation for me, he told me just plain water will do. I mop with plain water but use Sofix once a month, just to make the floor smoother in walking.

I think yours is the AC3 series. AC3 has 15 or 25 yrs warranty, whilst if you go for AC5, it has life-time warranty. If your budget is low, then AC3 is good enough. The saleguy from Supreme told me AC3 is made in China whilst AC5 is made in Malaysia.

jus visit Home Ideas at Sg Expo today. Supreme quote $4.50 for Tropical Hardware (aka AC5), subject to further 7% GST. incl hacking the skirting, trimming the doors and moving the furniture too. Not sure if anyone got cheaper...the salesman said if i can find cheaper..he will discount for me...

jus visit Home Ideas at Sg Expo today. Supreme quote $4.50 for Tropical Hardware (aka AC5), subject to further 7% GST. incl hacking the skirting, trimming the doors and moving the furniture too. Not sure if anyone got cheaper...the salesman said if i can find cheaper..he will discount for me...

Personally I don't entertain such type of offers...'if you find anything lower...'

This puts the burden on us.

well, asking around the forum might help as pple here share information...arent that the purpose of this forum. thats why i asking if anyone got quote recently which is cheaper..

Thru my ID, I am getting @ $4 psf for Supreme AC5

Try to nego further or look thru ur ID.

incl hacking existing skirting...incl laminate supreme skirting, incl triming of all doors at home, incl moving furniture, incl unlimited choices for different color in diff rooms,

if go thru supreme...for any warranty issue..i will jus go directly to supreme...and can use credit card 24 months instalment too....at least earn some points

Mine is $4.65 for AC5, $3.78 for AC4 inclusive of GST. Both are from malaysia and life time warranty. I am doing up 2 rooms.

The guy told me, ID will get a better rate. I am going for AC4 because the colour I like is from AC4. And yes, am going for zero interest installment. :)

Wah, since when Spreme has AC4 ah...so cheap...during my time, they only have AC3 (made in China) & AC5 (made in Msia).

Not always true that ID will get a better rate...he might also mark up to make some $$... one of my friend asked his contractor for a quote on Supreme & was given a higher price…in the end he went to Supreme & gotten a lower quote.

Mine is $4.65 for AC5, $3.78 for AC4 inclusive of GST. Both are from malaysia and life time warranty. I am doing up 2 rooms.

The guy told me, ID will get a better rate. I am going for AC4 because the colour I like is from AC4. And yes, am going for zero interest installment. :)

may i ask your color code start with what alphabet?..

i also going for credit card instalment..

may i ask your color code start with what alphabet?..

i also going for credit card instalment..

Its SC 319 Pearl Ash and Alaska Maple. (don't remember color quote)

Do you guys have experience sale persons are pushing for champagne teak?

How do you know u are given AC3, AC4 or AC5? is it written in the agreement? do you get a warranty card for this?

Thank!

Anyone went to the show room for Supreme Laminating Flooring.. How much is the AC3,AC4,AC5 now?

Home Ideas 08

Date: 25th Oct - 2nd Nov 08

Venue: Singapore EXPO

Hall: 6A

Do you walk in, or call in to ask the price? If let say the show is over. Will get this price too? I am tempted to get lei

Edited by kewin