Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

Hi pal,

The difference between them is that KDK can't install light kit. KDK price tag will be higher lor hee...

Hv PMed u liao, hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi... Hee... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pal

Bro can pm me the details 2?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dun need 1kg of coffee bean... :jawdrop: 1 packet/cup will do.... :lol:

Hv Pmed u liao.... ;)

Hi there,

can you kindly pm me the contact please? Keen with Franco fan? what's the diff bw franco and kdk? which has better power? Thanks heaps.

Hi pal... Thks for yr treats...awaits for yr kopi sss.. Hee... :lol:

Depend on the room width n design, whether there is wardrobe or not, whether u need lights or not.

If u need light for yr room/living n there is only 1 point then KDK will not be suitable as it can't install light kit.

Normally if u can, living room go for the 5 blades model.

Room will depends, bcos baby fan is for low ceiling might not be suitable if u like tornado type of wind.

Hope tis helps ;)

Hv also PMed u liao, awaits for yr kopi treat.. Yum yum :dribble: :dribble:

hi hi bro kopi

can count my kopi treat in? can kindly furnish me with your kdk + fanco contacts as well?

bro, also me got few ques/ probs:

1) got false ceiling installed in my 3 rm hdb living area. Is installing a ceiling fan probable boh therefore? (spouse would love to have one)

2) if ok, what are the suitable brands & its models that's left for me, since its going to be low? (somehow my id got the extra support added-on jus today only upon hearing my last min's ceiling fan request 2 days back)

gum xia gum xia...!

Depend on the room width n design, whether there is wardrobe or not, whether u need lights or not.

If u need light for yr room/living n there is only 1 point then KDK will not be suitable as it can't install light kit.

Room will depends, bcos baby fan is for low ceiling might not be suitable if u like tornado type of wind.

Hope tis helps ;)

Hi,

I saw a stall in Toa Payoh selling Fanco FF9 at $180. I'm planning to buy 2 and I got a $50 voucher with tat stall. Kindly advise whether will your lobang be cheaper if I wanna buy 2. (After the $50 voucher). Thanks

Hope tis helps ;)

Hi bro :sport-smiley-018:

Can you pm me the lobang of the ALPHA F360 Fans

th_modern-alpha-ceiling.jpg

buy u 1kg coffee bean :drunk:

Edited by MeiLinChCh

Hi Bro!

can you pm me the lobang for KDK fans too? btw what KDK models would you recommend for 4 rm flat ( all rooms incld living)? Thanks in advance + 2 cups of Kopi! (=

Hi bro,

You seem to be the expert in fans! I'm looking for a modern ceiling fan, about 54" in black, white or grey.

It should be able to blend in very easily; design should not be too outstanding.

Do you know of any nice-looking, matt-coloured fans which fit my requirements and the contacts to get them?

Please feel free to PM me!

Thanks very much in advance for your help! :)

Regards,

Timothy

Hi Bro,

I starting my reno this week. Eyeing 3pcs of KDK fans. Could you PM me your lobang for the fans?

Do they sell other fans too, just in case?

Thanks! Teh-si can? :)

Cheers!

Hi Guys,

KDK Ceiling Fan Sensa 4 (K14K9) equivalent to Singapore Model V56VK cost only RM$470 (S$200 + S$30 installation) compared to V56VK which cheapest price I found to be $340 inclusive of installation.

KDK Ceiling Fan Fan Sensa 5 (K15Z9) equivalent to Singapore Model V60WK cost only RM$550 (S$250 + S$30 installation) compared to V60WK which cheapest price I found to be $430 inclusive of installation.

Go to Yes Electric in JB. One year warrenty. The same fan selling here is too X!

Edited by kelvinangsw