Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i dont have good experiences with ceiling fans from my pri sch and army camp days...ceiling fans are useless!

but i think it has improved a lot...and my wife die die want ceiling fans..

do ceiling fans give us specs like rotation speed or power rating etc etc?

Edited by archenemy

Hi all,

Just to share some info from a lighting house at Geylang side. The boss told us, even though they are selling KDK, they do not recommend as there's no after sales service AT ALL. the service center line is forever cannot hear life human answering. So they advise their customer to go for other brands like Fanco, Elmark, Crestar...... just not KDK.....

seems like alot of people asking for fanco and kdk brand. is it really tat good?? pardon me for asking....cause i also looking for ceiling fan.....mind to share....especially 'bro'....u seems like the guru...can pls enlighten me???

i notice there are a few prople asking question....no ans......????? was wondering y????

pls pardon me this new bird....cause i also wan to get a recommd ceiling fan....thanks

I just bought

i) 03x Crestar Windpac 48" ceiling fan with 3 pieces light kits and remote control without installation at S$300 each (For my 3 bedrooms)

ii) 01x Alpha V5 42" ceiling fan with 3 pieces light kits and remote control without installation at $290 each (For my dining room)

I will ask my electrian to install for me at $40 each.

Total damage is S$1190 but was given further discount of S$90 because buy so many fan.

So Final damage is S$1100 with gst wavied off.

Is the price reasonable?