Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
in case anyone is going to 'e'llumination at jln besar plaza (the building with hoe kee)

remember to bargain real hard

was there and they quoted me the fanco aroma at $450, managed to get it down the road at $250 !! :notti:

Wah...really 'kill people, put fire'. Tai Lan Pan Hue.

in case anyone is going to 'e'llumination at jln besar plaza (the building with hoe kee)

remember to bargain real hard

was there and they quoted me the fanco aroma at $450, managed to get it down the road at $250 :( :(

Hi... Can anyone tell me where r the places that i can go to where there r alot of ceiling fans on display? I m concerned with both the performance n aesthetic purposes :( Btw my id recommended me kdk, but i m stil undecided bet crestar n kdk :( Any advise or recommendations?

In case you still need. Just came back from Palace of Lights in Balestier. They sell Amasco fans. Pretty nice design and reasonable priced. My friend has been getting from this shop so recommended me to go there. Spoke to the guy call Steven. Very helpful with good recommendation. So bought on the spot all the ceiling fans I need, and also got the rest of the lights from him as well.

Hi... Can anyone tell me where r the places that i can go to where there r alot of ceiling fans on display? I m concerned with both the performance n aesthetic purposes :D Btw my id recommended me kdk, but i m stil undecided bet crestar n kdk :P Any advise or recommendations?

Baiscally I think most coomon brand are abt the same.. eg Crestar, KDK, Elmark, Franco etc..

Just take note of the motor power and choose the design you want.

After few years of use, you can anytime change to a newer one as they dun cost that much.

You can find many fans selling in most lighting shops, just go to Balestier to shop lor.

Hi... Can anyone tell me where r the places that i can go to where there r alot of ceiling fans on display? I m concerned with both the performance n aesthetic purposes :dancingqueen: Btw my id recommended me kdk, but i m stil undecided bet crestar n kdk :notti: Any advise or recommendations?