Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mrs_Png

~~~home Sweet Home In Toa Payoh~~~

Hi Ms Png,

How much does your lights for passageway and MBR entrance cost? Is it false ceiling for these 2 lighting area or u just bought the lights and get it fixed onto them?

Nice and budget lights though!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Ms Png,

How much does your lights for passageway and MBR entrance cost? Is it false ceiling for these 2 lighting area or u just bought the lights and get it fixed onto them?

Nice and budget lights though!

Hi km_foo,

Yup yup... those are installed to the false ceiling... i bought it at 28bucks...

Hi Mrs Png, your flat looks nice. My progress is still slower than yours..now only doing the painting and will be fixing the lights on Monday! Hope we can moved in soon@

hehe mrs png we have the same living room plc light :D

hee.. really? we have same taste... hee...

Hi Mrs PNG

Is your dinning light very bright?

Can show us next time you you switch it on?

How much it cost?

Thanks!!

HAPPY

Hi Happy,

The dining light is those orange color.,.. not too bad not switch on, i was expecting it to be darker... hee,... will try to take pics and upload...it onli cost $60... quite a good buy i would say....

Hi Mrs Png, your flat looks nice. My progress is still slower than yours..now only doing the painting and will be fixing the lights on Monday! Hope we can moved in soon@

Hi Wildreds,

Thanks for visiting my blog... !!

My reno actually started before cny... they started the tiles and electrical works,....that's y faster .... hee... faster finish means have to pay $$$ :)

Today we pop by and wow... new surprises... window grilles are upz!:P shower screens upz :P and washing done too!zz no more stepping on the cardboard... 8| Toiletries and kitchen sink will be coming in this sat.

ok now, as requested by happy, my dining light when lighted

image093ux8.jpg

my window grilles (living room)

image096gr1.jpg

Master bedroom

image091cg8.jpg

Kitchen

image094sh3.jpg

My shower screen

image067tm6.jpg

Hey Mrs_Png,

can check with u, wat is e exact brand, name, code of e paint in e MBR?

i like it. zz

Hi Jacky,

Think you are the first one who like this green... it's ici dulux wash and wear lime fizz... zz

hi Mrs_Png,

may i know where kong tai shop located, address & contract no. thank so much... you bought alot of item in that shop...

Hi ,

Kong Tai is at jurong west st 51 #01-221. You may look for alice, she is the boss... hee... contact no is 65658924, 65658970.

I bought more so that they can give me a better discount... :P

Hi Jacky,

Think you are the first one who like this green... it's ici dulux wash and wear lime fizz... :)

no wonder it's looks familiar.

using 2 color in living room, lime fizz @ width (hhs and window wall) and sage @length.

Wah why all of you so happening one ah? Use all those bold bold colours... :yamseng:

I am a very "safe" man - go for "safe" colours - all my rooms + living room just different shades of white.... lilac white, apple white, pure white (for ceiling), lily white.

Mrs Png, when will your carpentry be up? Very interested to see the actual thing after seeing your 3D so nice! :good:

:yamseng:

Ptro

no wonder it's looks familiar.

using 2 color in living room, lime fizz @ width (hhs and window wall) and sage @length.

Our keys.... 27 keys leh... burdens... haa.... and the ugly key pouch...

dsc01860yz2.jpg

:yamseng:

Hey Mrs_Png,

did i get 3 keys short?

i only get 24 keys in total lei.

G&W - 1 set of 3

E&T - 1 set of 3

Letterbox - 1 set of 3

Metal gate - 1 set of 3

Main door - 1 set of 3

MBR - 1 set of 3

Bdrm 2 - 1 set of 3

Bdrm 3 - 1 set of 3

:unsure:

Wah why all of you so happening one ah? Use all those bold bold colours... :~

I am a very "safe" man - go for "safe" colours - all my rooms + living room just different shades of white.... lilac white, apple white, pure white (for ceiling), lily white.

Mrs Png, when will your carpentry be up? Very interested to see the actual thing after seeing your 3D so nice! :~

:P

Ptro

Haa... actually lime fizz is nice.... but maybe too strong to be painted in the bedroom... i also like white . but since we are paying , might as well get a more obvious color... haa :jawdrop: (kiasu me)

My carpentry will be up next week!:P Very excited to see the outcome too!!

Hey Mrs_Png,

did i get 3 keys short?

i only get 24 keys in total lei.

G&W - 1 set of 3

E&T - 1 set of 3

Letterbox - 1 set of 3

Metal gate - 1 set of 3

Main door - 1 set of 3

MBR - 1 set of 3

Bdrm 2 - 1 set of 3

Bdrm 3 - 1 set of 3

:~

Hmmm.... i remember signing for 27 keys leh... i have to go back and check again... Congrats on getting your keys!:notti::P