Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
linggie

Our New House @ Jalan Membina

plastic cover can be pressed in while acrylic is not able to !!

i think it's 32W, not 30W

but $30 for acrylic (if) is very cheap....

okie I hope this dont make me sound bimbotic...i try knocking it, there is a sound like hitting glass though....but as to whether can be pressed in or not...i guess it differ from strength? I cant lah, but i guess I didnt really try to exert any strength haha

my bad, it is 32 watt...and the smaller one 18 watt is $18 i m guessing it is plastic though...

Edited by linggie

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
okie I hope this dont make me sound bimbotic...i try knocking it, there is a sound like hitting glass though....but as to whether can be pressed in or not...i guess it differ from strength? I cant lah, but i guess I didnt really try to exert any strength haha

my bad, it is 32 watt...and the smaller one 18 watt is $18

sounds like acrylic to me... where did u buy yr lights?

sounds like acrylic to me... where did u buy yr lights?

Chelsea lightings at Jurong East, opp Chinese Garden MRT

Oh ya, I know a few forummers are goin States, my hubby just got his Wii for USD 289, he said it is cheaper ( I am not sure of the price locally).

too bad kitchenaid cant work with our voltage, KA is cheaper in US also!

Edited by linggie

Chelsea lightings at Jurong East, opp Chinese Garden MRT

Oh ya, I know a few forummers are goin States, my hubby just got his Wii for USD 289, he said it is cheaper ( I am not sure of the price locally).

too bad kitchenaid cant work with our voltage, KA is cheaper in US also!

with the current exchange rate... it's very very much chaper :o

can help to buy 1 for me? :unsure:

with the current exchange rate... it's very very much chaper :P

can help to buy 1 for me? :unsure:

haha Kelvin, you have to wait 1 year for us to come bk before u get to play your Wii :o

I reme my hubby telling me, 1 person can only buy 1 set, his friends went to buy just to sell on EBay

haha it would be even nicer if we can afford to overlay the wall tiles :notti: too bad...

hope to have the chance to meet u Jasch!

haha.. if we have the budget we will also want to overlay our kitchen tiles!:jawdrop::notti:

No prob.. we are now in the mist of renovation too.. maybe see when got chance can go to ur house to take a look too!! :dribble:

hello all

its me with a weird question (again)

DSC00003.jpg

the gas pipe start at the top, if i pipe it this way, isnt it very difficult to hide?

haha you got ur eyes on the red mixer? i saw it on newspp- going for $899 goodness

if you dont mind white colour, I read in the mayer warehoue sale thread, some1 got it for $549...

I am worried abt the conversion of voltage...so although cheap in US but it might not even last here... :rofl:

I love my tiles haha, why do you need to finalise tiles b4 choosing?

I will be down this wkd (sat 3-6, sun 11-2) :D

Hi Hi,

Just my 2 cents worth, I bought the Kitchen mixer last year at a Tangs Sale. $799 but comes with an additonal bowl and a free meat grinder. I LOVE the mixer. I made the practical choice of buying the brown one because it looked really sturdy and doesn't look as if it can be scratched. The mixer is worth every single cent lah...my cakes turns our fluffier, the bread rises and everyone has complimented on how light my cakes are...the thing is a wonder machine....

Edited by hestia

Hi Hi,

Just my 2 cents worth, I bought the Kitchen mixer last year at a Tangs Sale. $799 but comes with an additonal bowl and a free meat grinder. I LOVE the mixer. I made the practical choice of buying the brown one because it looked really sturdy and doesn't look as if it can be scratched. The mixer is worth every single cent lah...my cakes turns our fluffier, the bread rises and everyone has complimented on how light my cakes are...the thing is a wonder machine....

thanks hestia,

zz will make sure my hubby read this then! zz

Hi LING

Should not have any problem.

Top cabinet already cover up the top pipe.

Bottom cabinet also cover up the bottom pipe.

Except the middle which runs at the edge of the pillar...can ask your id to box up using the same laminating colour of your cabinet. Or better still, have a small rectangle box cw door. Ask your id to throw in foc for you lah.

But Kelvin is better in his pipe layout. Hidden behind the fridge! Good idea, need to tell my id also!zz

HAPPY

hello all

its me with a weird question (again)

DSC00003.jpg

the gas pipe start at the top, if i pipe it this way, isnt it very difficult to hide?

Edited by h4happy

Hi LING

Should not have any problem.

Top cabinet already cover up the top pipe.

Bottom cabinet also cover up the bottom pipe.

Except the middle which runs at the edge of the pillar...can ask your id to box up using the same laminating colour of your cabinet. Or better still, have a small rectangle box cw door. Ask your id to throw in foc for you lah.

But Kelvin is better in his pipe layout. Hidden behind the fridge! Good idea, need to tell my id also!:sport-smiley-004:

HAPPY

but kelvin' piping is at the other end? the washing machine end? or m i poor in visualising again?

hehe i dont have ID, will be working with a carpenter instead...now i wish i have hire a contractor instead

so many ends and tails to take care of!

anyway I m going Korea for 1 week...all work on hold :dancingqueen:

thanks hestia,

:P will make sure my hubby read this then! :P

Okay I read it, and you'll get one if you really fancy it. The little things I can do to make you happier

I don't understand why your pipes go upwards instead of downwards

f_fridgem_e982876.png

I posted on your T-blog with respect to the heat dissipated from the fridge having any effect on the piping behind the fridge, any thoughts on that?