Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gingerbelle

Looking For Black Glass Tv Console..whr Got Sell?

In Singapore?? Prices are never really very 'reasonable' for black glass.

Got mine in JB... 6ft, around S$440. Let me know if you need me to PM u the contact.

dsc00226iq9.jpg

mine sharing the contact here? I dun think there is any problem lar. Do they customize TV console too? I dun think I can get what I wanted.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hello all, i m also looking for tv console. the morris one sound sgood! anyone has the dimension? thx!

It's 1.8m (L), 0.43m (H). Last few pieces left (I bought one liao). Heard new models coming in April but I think the price would not be so low. I bought mine at $39 :bangwall: 9.

It's 1.8m (L), 0.43m (H). Last few pieces left (I bought one liao). Heard new models coming in April but I think the price would not be so low. I bought mine at $39 :bangwall: 9.

Hi ben2,

Can you provide the model that you bought and what colour is the console? I'm also looking for one. At $399/-, it's really a steal... Thank you

thanks ben! sounds a really good deal! :bangwall: i hope they still have when i go down. can only make it weekend though..

just to confirm with you guys it is at: 31 Admiralty Rd #01-05 Singapore 739984 rite?

In the states now on a business trip. Will get the contact for u when I get back next week. No, they don customise but they have several models and sizes (5 to 7ft) ... all very nice.

mine sharing the contact here? I dun think there is any problem lar. Do they customize TV console too? I dun think I can get what I wanted.....

Hi ben2,

Can you provide the model that you bought and what colour is the console? I'm also looking for one. At $399/-, it's really a steal... Thank you

Hi,

Its model 180. Comes in black glass top. :unsure:

thanks ben! sounds a really good deal! :yamseng: i hope they still have when i go down. can only make it weekend though..

just to confirm with you guys it is at: 31 Admiralty Rd #01-05 Singapore 739984 rite?

Yup. Give you their contact number just in case you need it. 6 362 2502. :dunno:

there is 1 furniture shop at Bedok South, juz situated opp the MRT. its on the side of the direction to downtown. and inside a warehouse like of area beside the main road facing MRT. you will see many new cars parked in the lot and i think its partly rented by parrelell car importer to store their new cars.

inside there is the furniture shop. i think its pretty eye catching coz it got big balloons outside the shop and also bright lights shining at the carpark (if you go at night). i don't know what's the name of the shop.

they are selling furnitures and everytime they have something on sale. the last time my hb and me juz walk in and have a look. the tv console that i saw similar to the pics but the wood element is black veneer type is going for $199 only. of coz the promotional items (we had asked them) are only a few pieces, brand new but in display rm (some ppl don't like display pieces). and also there's a delivery charge to it (i think they ever say but i have forgotten abt the details), you had to ask them.

hope the above helps.

Ok here is the contact for the JB shop (the shophouses before you reach Southern City):

Loh Trading

394, Batu 3 1/2,

Jalan Tebrau (Depan Kem Majidee),

80250, Johor Babru

Tel: 07-3321596

Ok here is the contact for the JB shop (the shophouses before you reach Southern City):

Loh Trading

394, Batu 3 1/2,

Jalan Tebrau (Depan Kem Majidee),

80250, Johor Babru

Tel: 07-3321596

wow, that's very near to my JB house! think I can walk there lol!

Camp Majidee.....meaning the one with Maybank at the corner that stretch, before the ExxonMobil station? or the one before the Shell station?

Edited by tingshen

Think it should be the one before the Shell station. Would have gone on a shopping trip to JB today... but changed our minds considering the possible heavy jam at the causeway.

wow, that's very near to my JB house! think I can walk there lol!

Camp Majidee.....meaning the one with Maybank at the corner that stretch, before the ExxonMobil station? or the one before the Shell station?

Hey u r rite! Went there yesterday and traffic was totally manageable! :bangwall:

i have been hearing people talking about the Jam after Mr.SAFE run away. But everytime I go back JB, I never tio leh.....

hi all, im lookin for black glass tv console. not too long. juz nice for 42"lcd tv. whr got sell at reasonable price?

Hi,

saw one full black glass tv console, about 2.2m in length at henderson road. shop name is lifestyle furniture (i think so. cant remember correctly). they selling at $699. i saw the same tv console selling 1k+ else whr.

hope that helps.

hi all, im lookin for black glass tv console. not too long. juz nice for 42"lcd tv. whr got sell at reasonable price?

saw one at OM at little road last 2 weeks very nice very sleek and it's only 6ft just nice for my living room $1400 but now $1000 exl delivery and GST but the salesgal says something like can absorb!!!!!!! black-tempered glass with 3 drawers and metal-legs really nice!!!!

i took pic but dont know how to post pic here......pm me yr email i send u!!!

also was told it was the last piece that's why she called me every other day. so sad i didn't go for it as i opted to have a full height feature wall for my tv :D