Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TYM

家 @ Tanglin Halt

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wife likes such furnitures but I think this would be the only piece in the house, really pricey :deal:. Anyway, we bought it bcos we thought it would stand out in the room.

hi... u have a really nice house. may i know how much did u spend for the renovation exclude funitures... doinig our maths now... keke

hi... u have a really nice house. may i know how much did u spend for the renovation exclude funitures... doinig our maths now... keke

Reno was $25k.

wow... that pretty cheap consider all the hecking.... it is ok to find out the contact of yr ID? :P

Just PM u.

hehe this cool thing is from that Central shop also, correct? i saw it at that shop before, super nice :good:

Yeah man, the shop has a lot of nice cool stuff.

Our journey to Tanglin Halt started one evening in 2006 when I “chin chai” asked my girlfriend whether want to spend $10 and apply for the flat (yes, typical of most Singaporean man but that was not my proposal, I did proposed to her when we got our flat :P ). Come to think of it, that evening also happened to be the last day for the balloting application, and lo and behold, we were not only successful with our application but also got quite a good queue number .

This neighbourhood is not new to me. I spent my childhood days growing up here (at Tanglin Halt 16th storey), studied at New Town Primary School and mixed around with “the gangsters”, who btw were pretty notorious and plenty during those days. So, moving back here again was kind of nostalgic. Just the other day, I brought my wife-to-be to the 16th storey neighbourhood, showed her where I used to hang out.

We have completed our reno and moved in since Jan this year. Some pictures to share of our humble abode.

001je7.jpg

Floor Plan

001livingroombgd8.jpg001akw7.jpg001bkb6.jpg

Living Room

Hi can share your ID with me?

Hi,

where did you buy the light ? I like it alot.

Thanks

Lynn

So fast got cobweb on my lights liao, one strand across my swarovski light.

dsc01944ay1.jpg

Above is the pic I took, below is the pic from the website, effect really different.

swarovskimelodydownlighmk3.jpg

Hi where did you get this light?

It's very nice.

Hi,

where did you buy the light ? I like it alot.

Thanks

Lynn

Hi where did you get this light?

It's very nice.

Tks, got it from Lightology at Balestier.