Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bpheng

The Love Nest Of Ying & Bin

your kitchen is nicely done up :unsure:

btw, the designer switch hor, is it under brand "Feng Yip"? and got different colours to choose?

looking for something like this, but still considering among the various brand..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
your kitchen is nicely done up :unsure:

btw, the designer switch hor, is it under brand "Feng Yip"? and got different colours to choose?

looking for something like this, but still considering among the various brand..

yup.. it's called "Fung Yip" and it's made in Hong Kong.... they got colours like silver, champane gold, black, white and grey...

I also get quotes from a few distributors for brands like Legrand, Clipsal... but Fung Yip is still the cheapest and the quality-wise is comparable... of cos design-wise is more simple too... :P

yup.. it's called "Fung Yip" and it's made in Hong Kong.... they got colours like silver, champane gold, black, white and grey...

I also get quotes from a few distributors for brands like Legrand, Clipsal... but Fung Yip is still the cheapest and the quality-wise is comparable... of cos design-wise is more simple too... :jawdrop:

how much you spent on switch alone for your whole house?

not under ID right? mean you buy and self install ah? or maybe i can nego with my ID and tell him change for me FOC :notti: and use feng yip brand..i only heard that this brand quality is so so nia

btw, where is Zenttera Int'l ?

MK is good but more expensive..

Edited by babytan

how much you spent on switch alone for your whole house?

not under ID right? mean you buy and self install ah? or maybe i can nego with my ID and tell him change for me FOC :rolleyes: and use feng yip brand..i only heard that this brand quality is so so nia

btw, where is Zenttera Int'l ?

MK is good but more expensive..

I only change the light switches and water heater switch in LR and BR... Less than 100 i think...

Current switches provided by HDB is by MK brand also...

Quality wise like I say before is still alright... cos we only on/off the switches few times a day... so far I have no problem with the new switches... :D

Zenttera Int'l is located in Blk 257 Jurong East St 24.

I only change the light switches and water heater switch in LR and BR... Less than 100 i think...

Current switches provided by HDB is by MK brand also...

Quality wise like I say before is still alright... cos we only on/off the switches few times a day... so far I have no problem with the new switches... :bleah:

Zenttera Int'l is located in Blk 257 Jurong East St 24.

thanks much !! i got to change the whole house cos the flat i brought is resale and over 20years old liao, super original condition :yamseng:

Bpheng..

My lighting contractor also give me this designer switch (a flower logo also)for my lighting but how come your is a metalic silver which look so nice...mine is a plain white colour...u mean u spray the colour into the switch yrself?

Bpheng..

My lighting contractor also give me this designer switch (a flower logo also)for my lighting but how come your is a metalic silver which look so nice...mine is a plain white colour...u mean u spray the colour into the switch yrself?

Bpheng..

Bpheng..

Bpheng..

Bpheng..

i think heng mentioned tat various colours are available, dun think spray can le..

think maybe becos of price difference between various colours..i guess maybe metallic colours more exp or did you tell your ID wat colour you want? if you didnt mention, maybe they will give the cheaper type ba

I also get quotes from a few distributors for brands like Legrand, Clipsal... but Fung Yip is still the cheapest and the quality-wise is comparable... of cos design-wise is more simple too... :)

Hihi, does the shop only sells Fung Yip brand of switch or has others such as Legrand/Clipsal? :yamseng:

Bpheng..

nope... it's original colour from manufacturer... actually got five colours i.e. white, black, silver, gold and grey...

Hihi, does the shop only sells Fung Yip brand of switch or has others such as Legrand/Clipsal? :)

only got 'Fung Yip' brand.. :)

bpheng : how did you diy your switches? Can teach me how? THanks! :)

actually quite easy... make sure u switch off the supply mains at the MCB near the main entrance... then u take out the original face plate and you will see the wire connection behind... take out one by one and put them at the same position at the new face plate...

Above may sound and look easy.. but if u are not sure, better dun try... it may result in short circuit and worse injury if connected wrongly, especially the water heater...

i think heng mentioned tat various colours are available, dun think spray can le..

think maybe becos of price difference between various colours..i guess maybe metallic colours more exp or did you tell your ID wat colour you want? if you didnt mention, maybe they will give the cheaper type ba

actually the cost is the same for all colours... if you buy direct from the shop, u are getting the switches at contractors' price... if you ask your ID to get it for you, there may be some mark up in prices... This is what I heard from the person in charge at the shop...

Hi ya bpheng,

Got the mirror image of your unit at blk 678A.

Wow, your renovation is progressing at a very fast pace, mine started around the same time though its not even half way there yet (carpentry coming up this week only) :drunk:

Possible to pm me your quote from Chew? They were part of my shortlist but eventually went with Ciseern instead...

Thanks ya :notti:

finally all done up... will post more pics after we tidy up the flat... ;)

Haha... Think I'm the first one to see your house here :P So coincidental that our wivies are friends...

Very nicely done and love your kitchen and toilet doors, very practical! If budget allows, we'll be looking to change our toilet doors too :good:

Happy tidying and meet up more in future :yamseng: