Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cheekybee

List Of Venues For Bridal Photoshoot

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi ladyluck..

The Sentosa big tree is the one they use to film "hai2 zi3 shu4" remember?? With the low low branches one...

Changi T3 is something new cos' recently they organized some bridal photoshoot contest there...hehe... :bleah:

waaah this thread appear just nice

i was about to open a thread to ask where is good for wedding photoshoot, hehe, thanks

heh btw..vivo which spot is good for the photoshoot? puzzled

Hey ladyluck...

Hehe..me no pro la...i tot it would be useful cos' i was looking high and low for a list like dat last yr when i was researching for my own photoshoot...but i know there are still many more venues yet to be shared...hope to see more contributions and ideas here... :bow:

Wah ladyluck actual day you still have time for PS...hee..we were like running so short of time cos' we had to check in the hotel at 3pm..hehe... :yamseng:

huh wat your advise?

usualy when im pple Jia mei rite. after fetch wife they go outdoor shooting leh.

Wah ladyluck actual day you still have time for PS...hee..we were like running so short of time cos' we had to check in the hotel at 3pm..hehe... :notti:

ya, agreed. usually, the couples wont have ample time for outdoor PS. the time is very rushing lor. have to check in the hotel about 2pm liao lor. i wonder how come LL still has time for outdoor PS? :jawdrop:

ya, agreed. usually, the couples wont have ample time for outdoor PS. the time is very rushing lor. have to check in the hotel about 2pm liao lor. i wonder how come LL still has time for outdoor PS? :bangwall:

i also duno yet, tat my plan..