Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gerald28

Lg

Hi brothers and sisters here ,due to budget were thinking of getting LG , been to harvey norman and did the homework seem like they quite aggressive about their product so thinking of getting their two door fridge GR-b207WLQ $1399 as this was the same price as sharp as i aim earlier and washer tromm washing only forget the model wat you guys think esp for those whose using LG pse feekback tka a lot ya as a bit confuse abot this brand cheers :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

try it at gain city, its the cheapest of all the dept stores. But the smaller neighbourhood shops r cheaper, but no free 0% instalments if u planning for it.

I got the LG 562 fridge at 849 include delivery at GC, n courts was selling like 970!:) HN n BEst also is more expensive than 849

Edited by weiht

Hi Gerald,

I believe you meant either Model : WD-14331AD (8kg washer/4kg dryer) or Model : WD-12320RD (9kg washer).

I was quite tempted to buy the washer/dryer but was told that for combo prdts, the dryer will not be 100% efficient. Prob 90% and the drying time is very long like 120min or more.

These 2 models are Direct Drive motor so more expensive compared to the normal ones.

Was planning on Jap brand initially but now too many choices and advice till confused.

Hi brothers and sisters here ,due to budget were thinking of getting LG , been to harvey norman and did the homework seem like they quite aggressive about their product so thinking of getting their two door fridge GR-b207WLQ $1399 as this was the same price as sharp as i aim earlier and washer tromm washing only forget the model wat you guys think esp for those whose using LG pse feekback tka a lot ya as a bit confuse abot this brand cheers :jawdrop:

buy from Mega Discount store..... the price beats the rest of the depart. stores.............

you guys really good la but plp what i most concern is the the reliablity of this brand LG? be really glad if any users of this brand could highlight us :unsure:

you guys really good la but plp what i most concern is the the reliablity of this brand LG? be really glad if any users of this brand could highlight us :yamseng:

I'm using a LG top loader washing machine for 5 years and it is still working fine as of now :D

Hi brothers and sisters here ,due to budget were thinking of getting LG , been to harvey norman and did the homework seem like they quite aggressive about their product so thinking of getting their two door fridge GR-b207WLQ $1399 as this was the same price as sharp as i aim earlier and washer tromm washing only forget the model wat you guys think esp for those whose using LG pse feekback tka a lot ya as a bit confuse abot this brand cheers :dancingqueen:

I've been using a LG front load washer for 3yrs now.. There was some initial teething probs but its fine after that.

Only downside is that the wash cycle is long - more than 70mins.... waste time, waste water, waste electricity

The spin dry is good 1000rpm

I have been using LG for 7 years and both fridge and washing machine work fine.

Now that I'm moving, i won't be getting new ones yet until my current ones spoil.

For the small particles in washing machine, this is due to softener / liquid detergents, which causes dirt to stick to the drum, thus when u wash the small particles will stick to your clothes especially white ones.

If u have such problems, u will have to get the servicing department to do chemical wash for u for a small fee. :)

Edited by kopitehC

I bought a 492L LG 2 door fridge from Gaincity :) Salesguy said LG is good for fridges...

Havent started using cos still renovating house so no reviews yet :P

I bought a 492L LG 2 door fridge from Gaincity :) Salesguy said LG is good for fridges...

Havent started using cos still renovating house so no reviews yet :P

I must say I've lost all faith in LG.

I've bought a LG HDD DVD recorder about 1.5year but I cannot record on the DVD-RW after 8 times of burining.

Also bought a LG 2 doors fridge with already 5 times servicing from the repair man but still having problem. The freezer just froze up and the whole fridge become full of frosting. Its supposed to be non frost fridge. The reliability is total disappointment. I will b