Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
popeye gal

Popeye's Yacht

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

f_LivingFinalm_908c38b.jpg

After revising About 5 or 6 times. Finally, my 3D Drawing is out... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

f_DSC0795m_5d149cb.jpg

For the Window Glass panel, The Photo was the Defect...

The hdb had send the contractor to change the "protection film" Not that the Glass got Defect.

*note for all neighbours, The contractor said that we can't use newpaper for cleaning as there is a protection film, will have scratch mark.

Edited by popeye gal

nice living room wor!

white always gives a clean look...

i wanted to choose white but scared very hard to maintain in future...only some sections use white...

i used newspaper to clean my windows. no scratch marks leh.

??

Dun't know ne.. :dunno: think he mean will scratch in long term bah..

nice living room wor!

white always gives a clean look...

i wanted to choose white but scared very hard to maintain in future...only some sections use white...

Dun't want My house to be in dark tone.. :sport-smiley-018:

like white.. as it will look more spaceious But think my furniture mostly will be in dark tone.. :yamseng:

f_DSCF0932m_c919e1e.jpg

f_DSCF0934m_761f212.jpg

f_0HPIM006725m_9f88b4c.jpg

not clear cuz using hp to take.. Using "WHITE Silicon"... as my kitchen backing is Black table top also black galary. :furious: Want to fool me that, there's no Black silicon.. :furious:

f_DSCF0920m_27e631b.jpg

their So call "touch-up" Standard is like this.

So of the "Many Defect" they had Rectify, Just show some of the current want..

Take their own sweet time to to do just a few carpentry defect.

Would held on to the outstanding balance..

Edited by popeye gal

Heya Popeye gal, saw the pics of the white silicon. I also have white silicon for the edging of my countertop which happens to be black galaxy as well. I thought that white line was sealer cos looks like the one used for sealing up gaps in skirting for my laminated floor. Didn't know got black colour silicon too. :dunno:

I read before summit design having some mixed reviews based in the thread. My hubby's friend also got recommend summit to us as her place also done by them before. Dropped summit cos the person at summit got back to us late with a quotation after a while. By then we'd already decided to engage Ho Bee just for the basic works to be done.

So so long Never update cuz... I would't recommend anyone to use Summit Design..

f_DSCF0932m_c919e1e.jpg

f_DSCF0934m_761f212.jpg

f_0HPIM006725m_9f88b4c.jpg

not clear cuz using hp to take.. Using "WHITE Silicon"... as my kitchen backing is Black table top also black galary. :furious: Want to fool me that, there's no Black silicon.. :furious:

f_DSCF0931m_6d9daba.jpg

f_DSCF0920m_27e631b.jpg

their So call "touch-up" Standard is like this.

So of the "Many Defect" they had Rectify, Just show some of the current want..

But you have to think twice before sign to them, will cheat on materials if you are not following their working process. Or you had no knowledge in the material or the way they do.

Take their own sweet time to to do just a few carpentry defect.

Would held on to the outstanding balance..

Now I really fully understand not all reno is 100% error free! Even though it is a very reputable or big company...

Sometimes, we need to close one eye and move on (minor issue)...but it really depends on individual.

Hope your reno turn out really fine!

so tt's all they'r gg 2 do w the "touch up"....

ya, totally agree tt no 100% error-free, i oso got fair bit of problems w my reno, but imprtantly is it can be resolved & we move on from thr ba..