Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bellevue18

Looking For Clerk Of Works For My A&a

Hi there

Newbie here.. Currently planning and finalising the A&A works to my Semi-D. The ID firm says the COW will cost more than 2k, but thought can get for 1k+. Do anyone out there knows of any COW to recommend?

Please PM me..

Thanks in advance.

B

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Usually I ask the structural engineer involved to recommend a CoW. Typically for A&A projects, the CoW is there to supervise casting of concrete so best to get one that has worked with the structural engineer before.

$2000+ is not unreasonable for a CoW, salaries have been rising. However, if you have a floor plan showing the extent of structural work, I probably could give a better guestimate.

If the engineer is cannot recommend one, you could try TEC2 Resources. I'm currently engaging them for a semi-d A&A project of about $600k

Hi,

Usually I ask the structural engineer involved to recommend a CoW. Typically for A&A projects, the CoW is there to supervise casting of concrete so best to get one that has worked with the structural engineer before.

$2000+ is not unreasonable for a CoW, salaries have been rising. However, if you have a floor plan showing the extent of structural work, I probably could give a better guestimate.

If the engineer is cannot recommend one, you could try TEC2 Resources. I'm currently engaging them for a semi-d A&A project of about $600k

Hi Simeon

tks for ur response. My architect has a recommended one but I thought I could ask around. However, after much pondering, I think I better stick to the recommended one who could work with the architect and the SE otherwise if got problems not worth it.

Rgds

B