Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

See when your organise the house warming le. lol Would your dogs mind being cuddled excessively by me? :rofl:

Your hubby so nice to buy you the earrings. :)

thanks gal :) cake from fren's shop,,quite nice as the sponge cake not very sweet and little cream only..yummy yummy

hmm if i organise house warming, any1 want to come? hahah then you cuddle as much as you want lah!

btw i called Goh Ah Bee just now, they quote $725 for the same model..guess Kong Tai have the best price afterall :unsure:

babytan,

Happy Belated B'day to u! y never organise a party and invite us over?

xie xie ni :wub: yours also coming rite? :notti: no party la, too old for that liao..i waiting to go your housewarming leh..when huh huh??

See when your organise the house warming le. lol Would your dogs mind being cuddled excessively by me? :rofl:

Your hubby so nice to buy you the earrings. :)

can la, mocha is a "human dog" while baby is anti human and dog, only babytan's dog..kkekeke mocha like strangers as he can bully them and try to hump..you can try next time if you come over..

quite surprised that he brought me that too as i never bear to buy at such a price (although i am a diamond lover) hahahahah i always buy on sale wan..cheapo me lor :sport-smiley-004:

hi friends,

sorry been really busy.

more updates.

I'm proud to show my wardrobe. hahhaa....

I love the compartments inside. I took quite some time to decide the layout and finally they are up.

More progress will be on for next week.

Overall, the carpentry laminates are nicely done.

Carpentry not bad.

Wardrobe laminates same as babytan's shoe cabinet.

kopitehC --> nice nice liao lor..i also like the champagne motif but cannot fit into my MBR colour so choosen white instead..champagne only used for shoe cabinet...nice right :notti:

eh the furry stripe is located where huh? how come i dun have??

kitchen cabinet looks good too..must be happy to have Roy as your ID hor...hahahhaha :unsure:

the furry strips located at the door so that when u close the door, there's no "pom" sound.

maybe it's only for wardrobe doors lah,, cuase yours in walk-in wardrobe without doors, mine is walk in concept with doors

Hi Babytan!

Where did you get the pee pad at $1.05 for 5 pieces (40x60) from?? I'm buying from Pet Lovers now and one pack of 10 cost me abt $15!! :jawdrop:

After engaging Roy, now must cut cost a bit :~

:yamseng:

cyn,

you can get them at Daiso....$2 per pack of 5 maybe...

i am not too sure as my dogs are toilet trained...

the furry strips located at the door so that when u close the door, there's no "pom" sound.

maybe it's only for wardrobe doors lah,, cuase yours in walk-in wardrobe without doors, mine is walk in concept with doors

i see ya mine is open concept..i tot all sliding door should have the furry..sua ku la

waiting to see more of your updates :yamseng:

Hi Babytan!

Where did you get the pee pad at $1.05 for 5 pieces (40x60) from?? I'm buying from Pet Lovers now and one pack of 10 cost me abt $15!! :jawdrop:

After engaging Roy, now must cut cost a bit :~

:yamseng:

welcome to inzen club, your reno total how much ah? kpo a bit...now my reno end liao, nothing much to update..

the pee pad i also gong gong get from PLC previously, now i know kana robert liao..

there is this VALUE shop in Jurong East Central (erm somewhere near to cash converters and kopishop)..the shop sell household barangs barangs..you can get from there $1.05 for 5 piece is a good buy! quality wise ok, no complain for me...kekekeke

now going to do some DIY decal (brought from 1 forumer) on glass door..if succeed, will post pictures :notti: if no see pics, you know wat happen liao...lolz

Edited by babytan

i think they are thoughtful lah,,, cause i never tot they will use it for residental.

today is feature wall, think won't be able to take pictures yet as they need to measure my tinted glass 1st then fix up later.

study area completed except my accessories rack not ready, so can't take pictures also.

will update when available :)

Hey babytan ,

happy belated birthday !! !! :D :D

when to see your house ar ??

thanks hhehehhe long time no hear from you liao leh..busy flying ah?

aiyo mocha backside rotten leh..cos vet said his anal sac burst..the hole d**m big and fluid coming out..he tyco liao..now on e-collar leh..so poor thing..i see the backside also :o now cleaning as much as possible, hopefully the hole will heal soon..vet said at least 10 days :jawdrop:

thanks hhehehhe long time no hear from you liao leh..busy flying ah?

aiyo mocha backside rotten leh..cos vet said his anal sac burst..the hole d**m big and fluid coming out..he tyco liao..now on e-collar leh..so poor thing..i see the backside also :o now cleaning as much as possible, hopefully the hole will heal soon..vet said at least 10 days :jawdrop:

oh me ar .. hardly online with RT coz me have nothing to update for my house ...

just got back from bkk with cantona n others last nite.

i totally know how you feeling abt mocha , donut got the same problem b4. i went to burst the sac myself ..

it was as big as a ping pong ball wor ... donut's wound took abt 8 days to heal .. wore collar for only 1st few days ... must keep the open wound clean n dry at all times .. dun worry .. it will heal well.

now always squeeze the anal myself to make sure that donut won't get back same problem again.

cyn,

you can get them at Daiso....$2 per pack of 5 maybe...

i am not too sure as my dogs are toilet trained...

Thanks Virgo! But i tink the Daiso ones are much smaller... too small they cannot aim properly :bangwall:

welcome to inzen club, your reno total how much ah? kpo a bit...now my reno end liao, nothing much to update..

the pee pad i also gong gong get from PLC previously, now i know kana robert liao..

there is this VALUE shop in Jurong East Central (erm somewhere near to cash converters and kopishop)..the shop sell household barangs barangs..you can get from there $1.05 for 5 piece is a good buy! quality wise ok, no complain for me...kekekeke

now going to do some DIY decal (brought from 1 forumer) on glass door..if succeed, will post pictures :notti: if no see pics, you know wat happen liao...lolz

Thank you thank you.... my concept is also modern zen :dancingqueen: ... the cost... sigh... almost $47k :~ .. But as long as Roy do a good job, it's worth every cent...

Jurong East Central?? Where is it ah?? Sorry, not very familiar with the west... Near Roy's showrm?? Maybe can ask him get for me... muahahaha... Meeting him on Wed at the tile shop...

Looking forward to seeing your DIY :good: .. good luck :P