Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:notti: Think i also copy ur idea of having concrete support if u dun mind. Looks good.

U shop for kitchen n toilet stuff already n lights for house some more. Shiok man. I dun know when i'll be free to go shoppin with Roy. Busy with work n im free only after 730pm everyday. Weekend for June also burn. :dunno:

copyright fees $500 :notti:

eh roy only brought me to summer la, the other shopping not with him leh, he so busy man, he wouldnt go along unless his contacts la...for lightings i think the 1 he recommend is pantech at jurong east..if you want to buy from there then i think he will go with you :P

no need to ask roy along to shop lah....just give him a call at the shop if u need further clarification....

he is a busy man now lor, with babytan, redknapped, virgo2829 calling him and bugging him....luckily kittygal not in town :notti:

Edited by virgo2829

Where got bug him. I call him for impt stuff only. Other than that, i think i quite relax. :notti:

eh remember to pay me $500 copyright fees huh? :notti:

aiya gals more kan chiong spider mah..think he quite stress if see our name appear on his mobile :sport-smiley-004:

I change my mind. Think i not using concrete suppport. Roy say wooden vanity will look nicer in my toilet. So no need to pay u $500. :D

ya lor then you pay him can liao :(

I change my mind. Think i not using concrete suppport. Roy say wooden vanity will look nicer in my toilet. So no need to pay u $500. :D

Would you like to reconsider? Wood and water do not go hand in hand... And unless it's a dry toilet, otherwise there will be moisture around the cubicle. :dunno:

Concrete support can be covered with wooden doors, though it sounds contridicting (since wood is still there). But at least not tt much wood. :)

no need to ask roy along to shop lah....just give him a call at the shop if u need further clarification....

he is a busy man now lor, with babytan, redknapped, virgo2829 calling him and bugging him....luckily kittygal not in town :notti:

HELLOOOO i am back!

lolx.. speaking of me ah? .. No additional pictures from babytan? how's u gers progress? :D

eh and me also :sport-smiley-004:

but it's my dad that's been bugging him.

Hi.... I just bought a new puppy. Does anyone have any recommendation for a good Vet near to Bishan that I can bring her to get vaccinations? Thanks!

Hi.... I just bought a new puppy. Does anyone have any recommendation for a good Vet near to Bishan that I can bring her to get vaccinations? Thanks!

jln kayu consider near? think there's a allpets there that is quite recommended

how about balestier? ARC at balestier 288, just at the junction where you turn into balestier market

pix of your new puppy? :wub:

Just met Roy today. Me n wife have decided to go ahead with concrete vanity after wat we saw at our cousin's place over the weekend. We saw how water destroyed their vanity. The wood at the hinge was spoiled due to water and as a result, u cant even close the door properly.

If we do concrete vanity, if the wood spoil, we only need to change the door n not the whole cabinet. At least, we save some money.