Dogs & Us

Updates 20 May 2008

1st day of renovation

renovation permit

DSC00021.jpg

all gone, in a mess!!

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

i think done by 2 workers nia and they started work like 1pm..just decided to pop by this evening and voila...faster than expected :sport-smiley-018:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha me too had only 2 workers for the hacking ...

they are really fast wor .. but i still sian with one of them

he pee onto the ground at the corner of my master bathroom ..

and my donut seems to know abt it .. he will try to dig into the tiles .. trying to make a hole to reach it ..

lucky me .. the tiles are still intact ..

haha me too had only 2 workers for the hacking ...

they are really fast wor .. but i still sian with one of them

he pee onto the ground at the corner of my master bathroom ..

and my donut seems to know abt it .. he will try to dig into the tiles .. trying to make a hole to reach it ..

lucky me .. the tiles are still intact ..

huh so bad ah? crazy wan leh, got toilet dun wan to use, want to pee around..

so your house still got the smell meh??ekkekekekeke

huh so bad ah? crazy wan leh, got toilet dun wan to use, want to pee around..

so your house still got the smell meh??ekkekekekeke

coz after hacking liao mah ..

my ID warned them not to touch anything over at the common toilet .. thus resulting in this wor ..

there is no smell from my MBR .. just donut seems to like to "dig" that exact same spot wor ..

You should have told the ID about it, after all since cannot touch common toilet, surely got better arrangment for those workers to relieve themselves??? :o

my ID warned them not to touch anything over at the common toilet .. thus resulting in this wor ..

there is no smell from my MBR .. just donut seems to like to "dig" that exact same spot wor ..

You should have told the ID about it, after all since cannot touch common toilet, surely got better arrangment for those workers to relieve themselves??? :o

he knew abt it later .. but no choice .. now all done and cover up le ..

just a hiicups wor ...

just find it amusing for donut to dig at the spot wor ..

Paiseh double post cos last night RT slow to upload my post ba. End up double post when I check today.

Ya dogs got particularly sensitive noses for certain things wor

he knew abt it later .. but no choice .. now all done and cover up le ..

just a hiicups wor ...

just find it amusing for donut to dig at the spot wor ..

Updates 20 May 2008

1st day of renovation

renovation permit

DSC00021.jpg

all gone, in a mess!!

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

i think done by 2 workers nia and they started work like 1pm..just decided to pop by this evening and voila...faster than expected :sport-smiley-018:

shiok, right? finally reno work starts......

when are they gonna start tiling work?

agreed..your ID also cute lor..no toilet for workers..hhahah

mocha also like to dig on the floor before sleeping..hmmm dun tell me mine also kana urine??? :jawdrop:

virgo--> ya quite shiok leh but still got 6 weeks to go la..

roy said tiles will be delivered on friday bah..but maybe cannot tile yet as hacking wall not being approved yet leh..your side how liao??

elo ger.. i have pm u and virgo my home address.. will be there this sat between 10am to about 11.30am.. cos got to rush for friends gathering after that before we :yamseng: leave for K.L. on sun.

elo ger.. i have pm u and virgo my home address.. will be there this sat between 10am to about 11.30am.. cos got to rush for friends gathering after that before we :yamseng: leave for K.L. on sun.

yeap yeap i saw liao..if i am going then i will call you in advance lor..thanks for your warm invite :yamseng:

Power la. Someone start reno already :good: !!!

ya la, shiok lor..wait to see workmanship nia

yeap yeap i saw liao..if i am going then i will call you in advance lor..thanks for your warm invite :yamseng:

ya la, shiok lor..wait to see workmanship nia

hi babytan,

ur reno is faast !! keep it up !! but it will cost a hefty to hack off everything..think i will not hv this luxury .. :bangwall:

eh babytan u ordi collected keys before yr 2nd appointment ah? so good, everything can do in adv no need waste time!

yeap yeap owner new house is ready too and they are so nice to give us keys before 2nd appt..appreciate the kind gesture from them too..thats why luck also plays a part in this process, we were lucky to find good buyers and sellers.. :drunk: if not i am gonna be homeless for more than 1 month!

hi babytan,

ur reno is faast !! keep it up !! but it will cost a hefty to hack off everything..think i will not hv this luxury ..

:bangwall:

ya lor, my reno costs now at $32K and still counting wor..no choice but to hack as you can see that the original condition is super original la..no point keeping anything...