Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

Hi Baby Tan...your 3d is very pretty! Notice the present flooring is terazoo (something like that). My present flooring is green, black and white.

Looking forward for your pics!!!

HAPPY

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Baby Tan...your 3d is very pretty! Notice the present flooring is terazoo (something like that). My present flooring is green, black and white.

Looking forward for your pics!!!

HAPPY

hmm 3D pics nia, am choosing homo tiles only, no budget to do terazo...looking forward more pics from you too :yamseng:

hmm 3D pics nia, am choosing homo tiles only, no budget to do terazo...looking forward more pics from you too :yamseng:

hello baby tan!!! NICE PIcT!!! How much did u budgetted for this reno?... looks like u are minusing away quite a few thing from carpentry work... may save alot... i guess my most expensive stuff should be my red arc follow by Feat wall + suspended tv console which my hb wanted the most... the rest will den be wardrobe... haha...

btw.. which part of JE are u at? :P

i love ur kitchen most.....WIW is also my dream lah but i dun have the space in my master bedroom....

Congrats! Reno starts soon...........

hello baby tan!!! NICE PIcT!!! How much did u budgetted for this reno?... looks like u are minusing away quite a few thing from carpentry work... may save alot... i guess my most expensive stuff should be my red arc follow by Feat wall + suspended tv console which my hb wanted the most... the rest will den be wardrobe... haha...

btw.. which part of JE are u at? :P

no leh still quite a no. of carpentry works wor, only omit the feature wall & console as this will make house very small (cos mine is 3 room nia)..my house somewhere near to roy office :notti:

total reno cost now $32K and still counting as toilet vanity not added in and little bit of here and there lor..

how much your reno costs??

Power la. Finally get to see ur 3D pics. Nice design u got there :yamseng:

thankie :yamseng: wheres your 3D?? :dribble:

i love ur kitchen most.....WIW is also my dream lah but i dun have the space in my master bedroom....

Congrats! Reno starts soon...........

my WIW very small nia leh..but nvm la, have better than dun have lor..kekeke

wow you have got long discussion leh..waiting to go your house to see the carpentry works...

no leh still quite a no. of carpentry works wor, only omit the feature wall & console as this will make house very small (cos mine is 3 room nia)..my house somewhere near to roy office :notti:

total reno cost now $32K and still counting as toilet vanity not added in and little bit of here and there lor..

how much your reno costs??

thankie :yamseng: wheres your 3D?? :dribble:

my WIW very small nia leh..but nvm la, have better than dun have lor..kekeke

wow you have got long discussion leh..waiting to go your house to see the carpentry works...

hi babytan

so u are bot 3rm resale in jurong ? care to share what is yr purchased price?

wah~ur reno look nice !! $32K is definately worth it..so envy ... :yamseng:

Edited by tweetie76

Aiyah, my 3D wont come so soon. Havent choose tile, laminate. Havent even pay him also. :bangwall: Probably he just hack my house n do tiling 1st at the end of the month.

hi babytan

so u are bot 3rm resale in jurong ? care to share what is yr purchased price?

wah~ur reno look nice !! $32K is definately worth it..so envy ... :yamseng:

you are here :notti: you can also go to page 1 to see the condition of my current house...kekekek

yeap brought resale 3 room in jurong east, not cheap leh...190K+16COV

dun need to envy me la, you will go thru this process when you get new house :P

hopefully dun encounter much problems during reno :unsure:

Aiyah, my 3D wont come so soon. Havent choose tile, laminate. Havent even pay him also. :bangwall: Probably he just hack my house n do tiling 1st at the end of the month.

you cho cho roy la

i also haven pay, haven sign anything till date...lolz

just chosen tiles and he said would start to hack next tues...

Wa, babytan.. your 3D pics looks nice! :)

I'm sure your house will turn out nice in the end, looking at kittygal's house pics. :dribble: More more pix.

Wa, babytan.. your 3D pics looks nice! :)

I'm sure your house will turn out nice in the end, looking at kittygal's house pics. :dribble: More more pix.

looked nice but also got to see the actual workmanship..oh ya the colour not wat we chosen leh..so i guess he will need to give another 3D??

Wah Wah Wah! 3Ds out finally liaoz! Nice nice! The transformation is really amazing! More pics more pics! :dribble::dribble:

hahah waiting for yours huh huh :dribble:

HI BABYTAN...Stay healthy!!! Renovation is physically and mentally stressful, but do enjoy every moment of your renovation!!!!

HAPPY

you cho cho roy la

i also haven pay, haven sign anything till date...lolz

just chosen tiles and he said would start to hack next tues...

Until now, u also havent sign contract ah. He trust customer a lot ah. :dancingqueen:

Make sure you have extra storage space coz you hacked the storerm hor. Otherwise next time you may regret gg for a WIW in lieu of storage tt's to be kept out of view... like brooms, rags, etc etc... :deal: