Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

babytan,

you sleep at east coast park ok lah...but send ur 2 babies to pets hotel..... :notti:

pet hotel dun wan lah, not so clean and scali they bully them leh? somore more expensive than my rental leh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Huh??!

Seriously, you gotta look for suitable rental place wor... 8|

still on the look out now...hope for the best bah

still on the look out now...hope for the best bah

u only have 1 month left!!..still taking ur own sweet time to rent a place :bangwall:

u only have 1 month left!!..still taking ur own sweet time to rent a place :bangwall:

hahhahah now just slowly packing things into boxes..just packed few items, already so much boxes..cannot imagine how many boxes we will use in the end = FULL OF BOXES!! :bangwall::bangwall:

hows your reno? start a blog and post pictures leh :notti:

we share share blog lah....today i went up, they have started tiling the 3 toilets wall tiles but not complete....thank God the black tiles didnt turn out to make the toilet smaller....

i am not a blog person, so will not start my blog leh.....

Wah you haven't even found a place yet?

Another alternative is to leave them with your family or your hubby's family for the time being first le.

we share share blog lah....today i went up, they have started tiling the 3 toilets wall tiles but not complete....thank God the black tiles didnt turn out to make the toilet smaller....

i am not a blog person, so will not start my blog leh.....

then you just come and spam mine can liao lor..

bo pictures ah?? 8|

Wah you haven't even found a place yet?

Another alternative is to leave them with your family or your hubby's family for the time being first le.

hahah no leh..cannot find 1month rental leh..hmm the last resort now is to move to my husband office le, their office is the HDB shophouse kind with 2 storey..can stay upstairs lor..duno how leh..packing also such a chore, like cannot finish wan.. :bangwall:

no lor, tats why said maybe build tent and sleep east coast park liao.. :(

Hi, I did that before, build tent overnight at east coast park for leisure purpose with my then gf and my dog but my dog did not sleep well :P Whole night keep wondering about inside the tent :bangwall: Maybe not used to the environment :D

Your hubby owns the company btw? Easy, throw away old, unused stuff you will not use again lah, saves more trouble to pack many things

hahah no leh..cannot find 1month rental leh..hmm the last resort now is to move to my husband office le, their office is the HDB shophouse kind with 2 storey..can stay upstairs lor..duno how leh..packing also such a chore, like cannot finish wan.. :bangwall:

Hi, I did that before, build tent overnight at east coast park for leisure purpose with my then gf and my dog but my dog did not sleep well :P Whole night keep wondering about inside the tent :bangwall: Maybe not used to the environment :D

ya lor, i bull**** nia la :P:P cannot leave my dogs in the park when we go to work leh..

Your hubby owns the company btw? Easy, throw away old, unused stuff you will not use again lah, saves more trouble to pack many things

sort of la, him and his partner, small company nia

i thrown away many things liao...i throw my husband pick up again 8|

think i can open mama shop leh :dancingqueen:

Hehe it sounds like your hubby is a closet hoarder. - Hoarder is a term to define people who are closet junkies stashing away items sometimes to recycle all over again & to keep those that have no value but left only to lie in cow-webs in closets

Hehe it sounds like your hubby is a closet hoarder. - Hoarder is a term to define people who are closet junkies stashing away items sometimes to recycle all over again & to keep those that have no value but left only to lie in cow-webs in closets

haha perfect description!! think i am 1 too :(