Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ch0c0l4te

Chiara's Little Sweet Home

nice :dribble::dribble:

the PD door how much ah? under ID's quote or you brought yourself?

It's not in the quote if that's what you mean. But we bring our ID to the shop for some advice.

I am so sorry, i can't remember the exact price but i think it's around 400.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Nice :dribble: like your PD door. BTW, what does PD stand for?

Poor choco, your bathroom becomes so small with such a big gap between the 2 drainage pipe. What a stupid work from HDB. Mine was side by side to the wall leh. Your toilet bowl is as small as mine :notti:

Is your hand basin made of glass?

I thought you wanted to have laminated flooring for living room as well? How come change to homo tiles liao?

The laminated flooring in your bedrooms looks pretty unique. Which laminate company did you go for?

Are you going to do without window grilles? Saw your living room windows have no window grilles.

The progress in your house seems to be pretty slow leh, kitchen cabinet still not up after these few weeks 8|

I don't know what PD stands for but the company has a website (www.pddoor.com). You can check it out in the website. This door have a special mechanism, not like a normal bi-fold door. The pipes is really get on my nerves :furious: but there is nothing we can do about that.

Yes our wash basin is made from glass. Change my mind about the living room.... 8| It happened a lot lately. We just think that homo tiles will be nicer in the living room.

The laminated flooring in the bedroom is actually SUPREME, and the pattern called London Oak. We like something that is really similar to the real wood. Love it...... :wub:

The grill in the living room was dismantled but now it is up again. The progress is definitely slower than some forumers. But there was nothing major going on that set back all the schedule. I guess we're just going with our own speed. :dunno:

My laminated flooring also from Supreme, I chose California Oak. I prefer a lighter color lor. But yours is very nice. I saw London Oak during the expo exhibition, however, didn't realise it to look so nice when the whole room is done up. Looks very natural. :good: choice.

My laminated flooring also from Supreme, I chose California Oak. I prefer a lighter color lor. But yours is very nice. I saw London Oak during the expo exhibition, however, didn't realise it to look so nice when the whole room is done up. Looks very natural. :good: choice.

We can't afford real timber flooring so have to settle with laminated :D

It's not in the quote if that's what you mean. But we bring our ID to the shop for some advice.

I am so sorry, i can't remember the exact price but i think it's around 400.

$400 :jawdrop: as scenario as you, pathetic small toilet, each can only do 1 thing..either toilet use or bathing, so we decided that the kitchen will be for common and MBR toilet will be for bathing & toilet..dun need shower screen as toilet simply tooo small. just make the whole place wet can liao..hahaha :sport-smiley-004: as due to HUGH pipes+small entrance, i now got problems placing rainshower & basin..initially using bi-fold but now i think we have to switch to glass swing door for toilet as this will basically solve the problem that we are facing..not confirmed though..will see wat ID says :unsure:

i think we have much similar items leh, rooms also using supreme but have not selected the colour and having glass basin also :notti:

$400 :jawdrop: as scenario as you, pathetic small toilet, each can only do 1 thing..either toilet use or bathing, so we decided that the kitchen will be for common and MBR toilet will be for bathing & toilet..dun need shower screen as toilet simply tooo small. just make the whole place wet can liao..hahaha :sport-smiley-004: as due to HUGH pipes+small entrance, i now got problems placing rainshower & basin..initially using bi-fold but now i think we have to switch to glass swing door for toilet as this will basically solve the problem that we are facing..not confirmed though..will see wat ID says :unsure:

i think we have much similar items leh, rooms also using supreme but have not selected the colour and having glass basin also :notti:

Hi Babytan,

We only have 1 toilet. That smal small one in the picture :~:~

We're currently trying to install an IKEA shower screen to prevent water splashed all over the place, but guess what... the shower screen pole is too long for our bathroom. It is not even 1m long....

Have to somehow cut the pole :( I can't even put my wash basin in the bathroom, that's why you can see the basin outside. But, we're adding a vanity to cover the pipes at last minute. My pocket have a big big hole now :bangwall:

ya for a moment i thought that the place has already done up. the 3d modeling skills not bad huh...really fooled our eyes! :P

i really like the zen zen relaxing style of the place. :thumbs up:

Thanks diva....

I hope when all the carpentry up, it won't be much different from the picture. I love the color scheme. It's so calm and relaxing isn't it... :wub:

Except for my daughter's room.... It's all purple :paint: Not the color she likes the most. Pink..... In case there will be a brother showing up in the picture ;)

Hi Babytan,

We only have 1 toilet. That smal small one in the picture :~:~

We're currently trying to install an IKEA shower screen to prevent water splashed all over the place, but guess what... the shower screen pole is too long for our bathroom. It is not even 1m long....

Have to somehow cut the pole :( I can't even put my wash basin in the bathroom, that's why you can see the basin outside. But, we're adding a vanity to cover the pipes at last minute. My pocket have a big big hole now :bangwall:

oh 1 toilet only ah..mine still got 2..but still small leh..i rather have 1 big than 2 so small.. :(

am doing box up pipe + vanity for common toilet and maybe glass swing door in MBR toilet, guess my pocket hole not small either :bangwall:

doesnt want to spend so much but the space constraint really big problem leh :unsure:

oh 1 toilet only ah..mine still got 2..but still small leh..i rather have 1 big than 2 so small.. :(

am doing box up pipe + vanity for common toilet and maybe glass swing door in MBR toilet, guess my pocket hole not small either :bangwall:

doesnt want to spend so much but the space constraint really big problem leh :unsure:

Box up seems to be a good idea :thumbs up: . But does it make your toilet seem smaller?

Space constraint really creates so many problems :furious:

Gee I also was interested in London Oak for the living & passageway cos it did have a rustic feel but hubby chose the other design instead. Now looking at your london oak, it really looks nice! :dribble:

Box up seems to be a good idea :thumbs up: . But does it make your toilet seem smaller?

Space constraint really creates so many problems :furious:

kind of..only boxed up the 1 in common since no bathing there so a bit smaller still ok lah..

taken a pic of it but haven post yet..but i really have to say that the look is so different before & after boxed up leh.. :o

hmm since PD door also not cheap then i will consider glass swing door bah.. :dunno:

kind of..only boxed up the 1 in common since no bathing there so a bit smaller still ok lah..

taken a pic of it but haven post yet..but i really have to say that the look is so different before & after boxed up leh.. :o

hmm since PD door also not cheap then i will consider glass swing door bah.. :dunno:

Please show me the pictures..... :sport-smiley-004:

Gee I also was interested in London Oak for the living & passageway cos it did have a rustic feel but hubby chose the other design instead. Now looking at your london oak, it really looks nice! :dribble:

Thanks... Fortunately my hubby and me share the same passion for natural looks :sport-smiley-004:

Our ID suggested some stuff to be modern but we stick to natural one :paint:

I think we caused him bad headaches ;)

hi gal, pic of my common toilet boxed up pipe :)

before

P5152287.jpg

after

P6032318.jpg

hope the picture is not slowing you down..hahah duno how to resize la 8|

hi gal, pic of my common toilet boxed up pipe :)

hope the picture is not slowing you down..hahah duno how to resize la 8|

Wow.... i does make a lot of difference... :dribble:

But mine comes with 2 pipes and a huge gap in the middle :furious:

The box up will take a lot of space :curse: