Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Vander

Lorenzo Or Home2be

Considering buying Lorenzo full leather set at 2300 whereas the half leather set from Home2be or Seahorse is only 1300+. Is it worth the paying for a full leather set? Anyone bought stuff from Lorenzo before and how is their service?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I bought mine FULL leather at Home2B for $1699 during their promo. Original is I think $1999 or $2099. You might want to take a look. The reason I buy full leather is, if dark color, I heard will have 2 colors after some time (how long I don't know). Artificial leather part likely to tear more easily and genuine leather.

All these are hearsay so I cannot confirm also. I'm sure if you take care it will still be ok. Also, mine is L-shape so lots of expose area (they always say if the fake leather is against the wall than no problem) so prefer to get full leather.

See which one you like better.

My experience with h@@@2b@ is that their salemans(been to sungei kaudut and paya lebar branch) are very pushy. They like to use "discount valid only today" tactics to physco you into buying. I think the salesman are not very honest as well.

To share what happened:

One of the saleman told me $599 for a set of tv console and the price tag was there on the table top. Then another weekend I went down to confirm buying, but original salesman on offday so serve by another fellow who told me "huh? $599??? The tv console is 2 piece material which is $599 x 2 = $1188!" I was pissed off and went back thinking to come back again to find the 1st saleman. Again 3rd week i went back and serve by 1st saleman but he "oh ya the price is $1188....hmm but if you want i can check with boss for you...ok $800 you want?" ....... :yamseng:

:notti: but still worst of all salesman I encounter was from the expo exhibition from acker@@@smith. **** jialet keep on grabbing my hand and pester me to buy $4000 matteress and don't let me go. Finally cannot tahan I shouted loudly "get lost you begger!" and he was shocked and immediately sorry all the way to me. Make him **** malu.

oops..type too long here :)

Thank you for your replies. Went to Home2be today. The full leather sets are not exactly cheap and no one attended to us while we were walking around. Will probably settle on Lorenzo unless the offer is over by next week and then I will have to settle for the seahorse one.

I saw this dinner table with bench seat at Lorenzo on Sat. I love that dinning table. It should be around $1350 with 2 long bench seat (with back) + 2 single bench seat. Thinking of whether to buy it now as I will not be moving in to my new house so soon althought my reno is going to complete by end these 2 weeks.

The saleman just refuse to tell me when the promotion will end, but just saying that it is upon mgt decision.. I mean how can they no know???

Edited by windcharm

Hmm...sometimes it's sales tactics, sometimes really no idea one. But most of the case is the former. And I think it's the same everywhere, not just restricted to these 2 places. Bench seat...nice! I like it but my wife don't, maybe she see too much of that everyday (she's the teacher, so maybe it reminds her of the school canteen).. !!

Hmm...sometimes it's sales tactics, sometimes really no idea one. But most of the case is the former. And I think it's the same everywhere, not just restricted to these 2 places. Bench seat...nice! I like it but my wife don't, maybe she see too much of that everyday (she's the teacher, so maybe it reminds her of the school canteen).. :bangwall:

haha. I am thinking of getting whether to get those bench seats with back support or those without. Those with back support at Lorenzo do not allow my leg to be tucked in as the seat is all the way down (if you know what I meant) and the edges are very sharp. It will cut your leg easily. Of course, those with the back support is more expensive and look nicer.

haha. I am thinking of getting whether to get those bench seats with back support or those without. Those with back support at Lorenzo do not allow my leg to be tucked in as the seat is all the way down (if you know what I meant) and the edges are very sharp. It will cut your leg easily. Of course, those with the back support is more expensive and look nicer.

If the long bench is against the wall...den no need back support liao :bangwall: But of coz gonna depends on your layout. I actually find it quite neat...but no choice lah...it's a join decision and both need to like.

i bought my L-shaped sofa from Lorenzo last year and recommended my MIL to buy from them too early this year.

What i like about their product is quality and the delivery service was also good. in addition, if they had any free gifts during the time of delivery, they will give it to you too. For example, I bought my L-shaped sofa in Mar 07. During that time, there was no free gift entitlement. But when they delivered it in May, they gave me a free square leather stool that can be double-up as a coffee table or side table. And when I check out their store, that stool is worth $188 or $288

i am a happy Lorenzo customer

An update. Went back to lorenzo but the sofa set is 2400+ now and so out of budget. Spouse didnt like colour of display set which is 1500+ so finally settled for seahorse. Cost is 1100+ but half leather only.