Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Guest sarahkoh

Even the forums were not spared from the effects of global warming :bleah:

Hi care

thx for the wonderful luncheon & ur home was great though quite unique to have ur sink conceal in such a way. mind to pass us the contact of ur caterer, might wan to consider them 2 for boiboi's 1yr old bday soon....

cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest makiy30
my bath before renovation...ugly exposed sewerage pipes :bleah:

SPA56125.jpg

hand drawing by kelvin.. i quite like it :D he proposed to use painted glass instead of hollow block. Nice?

BathDrawing.jpg

Bought toilet accessories & ariston 30-com ariston vitroceramic hob fm Hxx Khxxx thru Kelvin, cheaper at $429 compared to promotional price of $439 :sport-smiley-003: hopes his recoomended lightings & air-con contractor will also be cheaper :dancingqueen:

Hacking works completed. Masonry works starting monday. Lazy to start T-blog so will keep yr guys updated here whn the drawings are confirmed & carpentry works completed ba

some comments on kelvin:

-we met 3 times & he's always early

-he drives a super cool car

-he's friendly & does not mind meeting on weekends/evenings at places convenient to us

-he offers alternatives & suggestions

design-wise, we basically know wat we wan but will seek his advice on materials & color coordination.

let's c how the final result goes :lol:

:yamseng:

The designs look enticing :good: ..... agree wif u on kelvin 2. I think its better to hv an idea n ask kelvin for comments on them later on. sometimes he will draw a nice pic on the spot for u to c.

pls show us the rest of the designs. wanna kaypo kaypo heehee

Edited by makiy30

The designs look enticing :good: ..... agree wif u on kelvin 2. I think its better to hv an idea n ask kelvin for comments on them later on. sometimes he will draw a nice pic on the spot for u to c.

pls show us the rest of the designs. wanna kaypo kaypo heehee

waiting for revised drawings tis sat... some modifications needed :P

flooring & wall tiles upzz! but covered & very dusty

plastering, electrical works, air-con & painting prob by tis week :yamseng:

men @ work!

IMGP0055.jpg

Kelvin's the taller & better looking one :lol:

Guest careBnet
Even the forums were not spared from the effects of global warming :bleah:

Hi care

thx for the wonderful luncheon & ur home was great though quite unique to have ur sink conceal in such a way. mind to pass us the contact of ur caterer, might wan to consider them 2 for boiboi's 1yr old bday soon....

cheers

hi sarah,

sorry for late reply,was very busy with work. ha ha OT and OT... sure, will sms you the number,how's the food? hopefully is taste good.uncle winson also say good and will call them for this company PO TOH.

cool

care

Guest careBnet
For those who wanna see pics, may go to my blog....it's in progress.

=)

yo bro,

you are back from holiday. i couldnt find your blog. bro.So how you find tau work so far? good rite :good: let me know where is your blog. just want to view your house. how you create blog cos i also want insert my house pict inside the blog.??

care

yo bro,

you are back from holiday. i couldnt find your blog. bro.So how you find tau work so far? good rite :good: let me know where is your blog. just want to view your house. how you create blog cos i also want insert my house pict inside the blog.??

care

yo it's here: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15560

well to upload pictures, you'll need to upload the pics on a web base photo website first like photobucket.com, etc.

After which, click the "insert image" icon and past th elink of the picture there.

Walla~ :yamseng:

Can i ask u how long they usually take to come back with a quotation?

My personal experience - 2 days with itemized quotation.

Guest careBnet
Can i ask u how long they usually take to come back with a quotation?

yo 74

for my case, uncle winson quote us on the spot at his showroom.it is very impressive as some ID that i and my wife approach they took more than 1 weeks.winson can qoute directly that mean he is very firm and very experience in his job. that wat me and my wife feel. :dancingqueen:

care

yo 74

for my case, uncle winson quote us on the spot at his showroom.it is very impressive as some ID that i and my wife approach they took more than 1 weeks.winson can qoute directly that mean he is very firm and very experience in his job. that wat me and my wife feel. :dancingqueen:

care

he BOSS ma, can decide how much to charge :dancingqueen:

u got bargain & ask for discount on the spot bo?