Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Gombak as per my blog :yamseng:

I think ur house mux complete by 3rd wk sept or something?

More or less cos electrical appliances delivery on 13 Sept and 安床 on 14 Sept. Thus MBR and kitchen must be ready by then...

When is your completing? Your was handled by Kelvin right? So far any hiccups?

Edited by ilove6969

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
More or less cos electrical appliances delivery on 13 Sept and 安床 on 14 Sept. Thus MBR and kitchen must be ready by then...

When is your completing? Your was handled by Kelvin right? So far any hiccups?

Urs is major reno? Mine everything also change.

My lightings, switches, toilet stuff, basin, oven, hob, etc... all coming this saturday.

My toilets n kitchen and main linving tiles are ready.

Winson handles my house but now Kelvin also helping out.

Best of both? :thumbs up:

Till date strangely and gladly, no hiccups. :sport-smiley-018:

Urs is major reno? Mine everything also change.

My lightings, switches, toilet stuff, basin, oven, hob, etc... all coming this saturday.

My toilets n kitchen and main linving tiles are ready.

Winson handles my house but now Kelvin also helping out.

Best of both? :thumbs up:

Till date strangely and gladly, no hiccups. :sport-smiley-018:

Mine a major reno cos the previous owner rented out illegally to foreign workers thus they never take care at all...

The tilings for walls and flooring for living rm, 3 bedrooms, balcony, kitchen and toilets are all done. Windows changed too. Doing plastering now. Next Monday doing the rewiring.. Lightings will deliver on Monday and switches we are buying our own. The rest all coming on the first week of Sept.

Ours are handle by 3 of them... Uncle Winson, Kelvin and Gabriel.. :notti:

Mine a major reno cos the previous owner rented out illegally to foreign workers thus they never take care at all...

The tilings for walls and flooring for living rm, 3 bedrooms, balcony, kitchen and toilets are all done. Windows changed too. Doing plastering now. Next Monday doing the rewiring.. Lightings will deliver on Monday and switches we are buying our own. The rest all coming on the first week of Sept.

Ours are handle by 3 of them... Uncle Winson, Kelvin and Gabriel.. :notti:

So your is the best liao man! :notti:

not fair, not fair, y only Kelvin 1 person handling mine :~

maybe depends which stage ur reno is?

dun worry, 1, 2 or 3, it's in good hands i believe.

maybe depends which stage ur reno is?

dun worry, 1, 2 or 3, it's in good hands i believe.

I agreed.. Whoever it is, i am sure they will put in their effort to make sure the reno go on smoothly for the owner.

Jus went up this evening after work... The workers are still doing the plastering at 7pm...

Edited by ilove6969

I agreed.. Whoever it is, i am sure they will put in their effort to make sure the reno go on smoothly for the owner.

Jus went up this evening after work... The workers are still doing the plastering at 7pm...

Eh....how come u also same scenario as me?

I also went up abt 6.30pm and they plastering and painting my place and it's 4 of them.

Thumbs up :good:

Guest makiy30

I also went up abt 6.30pm and they plastering and painting my place and it's 4 of them.

Their workers r very hardworking. there was once when the workers were still touching up my cabinets till 9pm+ at my house. we were quite surprised to see that. winson told me once that he need to keep to his schedule for every house otherwise it will affect other homes as well, kinda like a domino effect. i think tats bcos hes workers are always running from 1 home to another. 1 thing abt him is that hes quite a good problem solver.

overall, hes a very reliable & honest contractor.

cheers :D

Edited by makiy30

My painting will only start after aircon installation. Only 2 were doing plastering last evening.

Their workers r very hardworking. there was once when the workers were still touching up my cabinets till 9pm+ at my house. we were quite surprised to see that. winson told me once that he need to keep to his schedule for every house otherwise it will affect other homes as well, kinda like a domino effect. i think tats bcos hes workers are always running from 1 home to another. 1 thing abt him is that hes quite a good problem solver.

overall, hes a very reliable & honest contractor.

cheers :D

Agreed.... When u have any problem and queries, he will be able to resolve and advise you wat to do..

My painting will only start after aircon installation. Only 2 were doing plastering last evening.

Agreed.... When u have any problem and queries, he will be able to resolve and advise you wat to do..

Tell me about efficiency.

Last nite was start of painting. At nite about 9+ while watching a show, we felt that painting stone cave in our living will make the small living room we already haf, appear much smaller due to space, hence we decided to change to white at the very last min.

Called Kelvin and he was accomodating although painting was suppose to finisht he very next day, which is today.

Today lunch time pop by to look so, was worried cox living room paint looked flaky. I sms Kelvin if painting was to be completed today cox living room did'nt look ready.

He reply me " yes it will. it looks flaky now cox actually last nite, they painted th eliving room stone cave so they had to re-paint to white now"

i was like :bangwall:8|:jawdrop::bow:

In short, the reno process till date has been :good:

Tell me about efficiency.

Last nite was start of painting. At nite about 9+ while watching a show, we felt that painting stone cave in our living will make the small living room we already haf, appear much smaller due to space, hence we decided to change to white at the very last min.

Called Kelvin and he was accomodating although painting was suppose to finisht he very next day, which is today.

Today lunch time pop by to look so, was worried cox living room paint looked flaky. I sms Kelvin if painting was to be completed today cox living room did'nt look ready.

He reply me " yes it will. it looks flaky now cox actually last nite, they painted th eliving room stone cave so they had to re-paint to white now"

i was like :bangwall:8|:jawdrop::bow:

In short, the reno process till date has been :good:

I would said they are really accomodative.. Watever things we wan to change they sure said ok ok... Not like some IDs / contractor will said no if wan to change colours have to pay extra this and that...

Edited by ilove6969

I would said they are really accomodative.. Watever things we wan to change they sure said ok ok... Not like some IDs / contractor will said no if wan to change colours have to pay extra this and that...

ya....oh well i going to receive delivery of my hob n oven.

Tata~

Happy Reno.... Guess yours will be completing much more faster then our...

Maybe cox i started earlier? :yamseng:

Later goign house to receive lightings, fans, toilet stuff etc and they will be isntalling on the spot.

Hope to update with pictures soon!