Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

SMSed Kelvin this morning...replied to say that's he's driving and will call shortly.

Wonder how long is he's "shortly"...3 hours already. Discount on the first impression.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
SMSed Kelvin this morning...replied to say that's he's driving and will call shortly.

Wonder how long is he's "shortly"...3 hours already. Discount on the first impression.

Normally Kelvin is more busier in the morning. When he said he called back, he will confirmed call but later in the noon time usually.

like that u also hiam....the kelvin from GPLAN once i told him my budget is 12K to 13K....he say call me later...but till now...2 months already. haven call back.

call him again lor.

like that u also hiam....the kelvin from GPLAN once i told him my budget is 12K to 13K....he say call me later...but till now...2 months already. haven call back.

call him again lor.

Some contractor upon hearing ur budget, they wil run till no whr. But for Tau, u can be rest assure that he will return call. We experienced that when we were searching for contractor last yr. Guess those contractor are kind of attitude.. They only wan money from us and not sincere at all.

Edited by ilove6969

Guest careBnet

call him again lor.

hi, mr evil

i dun think you are really sincere looking for ID , you are just making fool of yourself at here and saying nonsense. all the top ID you have approach and not ever one is selected or happy with their service. are you sure you are renovating your house and looking for ID. dont really think so.everyone got a budget is correct but you are too much for all your request.ya,you are dissappoint, you are very sure,but did you think back, more of the ID is more tired of you than yours disappointment.. pricing or service???

care

Edited by careBnet

hi, mr evil

i dun think you are really sincere looking for ID , you are just making fool of yourself at here and saying nonsense. all the top ID you have approach and not ever one is selected or happy with their service. are you sure you are renovating your house and looking for ID. dont really think so.everyone got a budget is correct but you are too much for all your request.you are dissappoint, you sure, i think more of the ID is more tired of you than yours disappointment.

care

which part of me u are not happy with me again? i am talking abt the kelvin from GPLAn..not from TAU. and i was refering to a tele-conversation 2 months ago. he said he would call me back..but till today there is no call. but neither i was waiting for his call.

and i was saying...if Kelvin from TAU hasn't call back Stagger , then she shd call back.

"all the top ID you have approach and not ever one is selected or happy with their service" - what is wrong with not happy with someone who said he will call but not? why is it wrong to be unhappy?? i am using my hardearned money to do renovation. its my hardearned 12 - 13K. it may seems little to u. what is wrong with ID bring u to showflat...but it is as good as its never. i had experience an ID who bring me to a showflat with kitchen cabinet built by the developer....when i am going to do a kitchen cabinet. will u be happy if u are me?

"everyone got a budget is correct but you are too much for all your request.you" - excuse me...what have i demanded in the first place? have i demanded a 3D drawing before paying down payment? i never even demand TAU to treat me to a meal of lunch or dinner. have i ever demanded to do a palace with 12K?

u din even listen to my side of story and start attacking me again....come on...are u a TAU in disguise? if so...just graciously admit. We won't mind having a TAU member answering queries.....Scolling back the previous pages..u seems to start attacking ppl who have the slightest negative comment.

if i had no intention of doing renovation with TAU, i wouldn't have visited TAU for 3 times plus 1 time for showflat.

if i had no intention of doing renovation with TAU, i wouldn't have visited TAU in tampines even though i live in the west.

if i had no intention of doing renovation with TAU, i wouldn't have visited TAU thread.

i think before u shoot people again...think. u might give ppl negative feeling abt TAU. so if u realli cared abt TAU...think before u shoot.

Edited by Dr.Evil

and i was saying...if Kelvin from TAU hasn't call back Stagger , then she shd call back.

Hello Evil, for your info, I'm not a "she". I have fist bigger than tennis ball.

Anyway, this is not hiam, everyone has their own service standard expectation and I suppose you too.

I have a bigger budget, so naturally, I have higher expectations.

Any feedback or comments on renovation matters are most welcome.

Thanks.

Normally Kelvin is more busier in the morning. When he said he called back, he will confirmed call but later in the noon time usually.

Hi ilove6969, yes you are right. I received his call in the afternoon.

Thanks.

aiyo... wats happening.. lets care n share, forum in a way are meant to share info and not to be personal.

In short, if one is comfortable dealing with the contractor, everything (be it pricing, designs or materials) oso can be discussed.

Its hard to be fully perfect reno, sure bound to have some workmanship not up to standard. Its all up to an individual tolerance towards the work performed. One thing i'm sure is, Tau will do their best to solve the issue, cos i have the 1st hand experience. hahaha... :jawdrop:

at first is Tau Vs Earnest

now is TAU Vs Earnest Vs Summit Design Vs NUSPACE Design Vs Ho Bee( sad for all this ID film)

bro Zc dun waste your time. let him decide on his on.

clearly show the problem is not on tau service. every members and forumer can read it clearly that Mr. evil is more focus on pricing than service. so let him decide on his own.i dun think he will choose tau id anyway. bro Zc31. forget it and let chat about your blogs. all photo you have taken, it really bring out the nature feeling of life and nature reaction of human.nice shot and skill bro.me and wife like the most is your front page. a guy taking a camera facing out of the window. is something that look very nature and , you know comfortable feel. :notti::notti:

care.

Hehe you have been following my photography eh.

i haf been bz, just uploaded some pics from recent thiapusam i went and a wedding on valentine's day at Asian Civilization Museum.

U can view it at my signature :rofl:

Hi Dr Evil

Just to share my feeling

I can understand ur fear....becos this is wat I face too when Uncle Winson quoted me. (1st reno, too may quotations, comparation n etc, will lead to confusion). I choose to stick with him and finish the whole reno process....hahaha :dunno: "bo bian" I click with him better than the rest I have met.

In the end, I am a happy customer of Tau Interior :notti:

Most imptly, u must feel comfortable la...no use hearing this n that. Renovation is a very headache process if u cannot communicate with ur contractor.

Happy Reno n hunting :yamseng:

Am glad you had a smooth renovation.

Can post some pics here? :notti:

which part of me u are not happy with me again? i am talking abt the kelvin from GPLAn..not from TAU. and i was refering to a tele-conversation 2 months ago. he said he would call me back..but till today there is no call. but neither i was waiting for his call.

"all the top ID you have approach and not ever one is selected or happy with their service" - what is wrong with not happy with someone who said he will call but not? why is it wrong to be unhappy?? i am using my hardearned money to do renovation. its my hardearned 12 - 13K. it may seems little to u. what is wrong with ID bring u to showflat...but it is as good as its never. i had experience an ID who bring me to a showflat with kitchen cabinet built by the developer....when i am going to do a kitchen cabinet. will u be happy if u are me?

"everyone got a budget is correct but you are too much for all your request.you" - excuse me...what have i demanded in the first place? have i demanded a 3D drawing before paying down payment? i never even demand TAU to treat me to a meal of lunch or dinner. have i ever demanded to do a palace with 12K?

u din even listen to my side of story and start attacking me again....come on...are u a TAU in disguise? if so...just graciously admit. We won't mind having a TAU member answering queries.....Scolling back the previous pages..u seems to start attacking ppl who have the slightest negative comment.

if i had no intention of doing renovation with TAU, i wouldn't have visited TAU for 3 times plus 1 time for showflat.

if i had no intention of doing renovation with TAU, i wouldn't have visited TAU in tampines even though i live in the west.

if i had no intention of doing renovation with TAU, i wouldn't have visited TAU thread.

i think before u shoot people again...think. u might give ppl negative feeling abt TAU. so if u realli cared abt TAU...think before u shoot.

Alright guys, just chill out ya. :disturb:

Fyi, i've also been to Ho Bee, G plan, Ernest, Impress21 design & Build, Ideal House, U- home, ciseern, *****.

With a budget of 40-50k, suprised that none got back to me efficiently nor with passion.

Meet so many ppl all over singapore very tiring and waiting for quotation that never came, or came without things like estimated carpentry, etc, etc.

Lucky i do my homework before getting keys.

Chanced upon this thread (you'll realise i'm not the author of this thread thou i seem slike:rofl:) and kpo go call them. One thing lead to another.

In the end my reno went down all the way to 25k from the intial as my place was small and suggestion to REDUCE carpentry was given by Kelvin and i skipped the WIW idea as well.

Tt saved me almost 15k easily.

Along the way, wanted little things here and there like mirrors, marble latch for toiletires, etc... cox itchy backside and total bill was 28k, thou i budgeted for more.

Was it expensive? I'm not sure. It did'nt felt like cause suprisingly i had fun renovating my place thou i read so much about ppl saying renovation very headache or when ppl ask what i'm doing and i say reno-ing my place, they'll go "aghh....veri ma fan right?"

Open house, ppl ask how much and when i told them, they said it seemd like it cost so much more.

Tt made me a delighted home owner. Even my own father was impressed and got them to re-do my room cause my sister will be takign over my room. Only cost 2k for little things done here and there, but they did it, and they did it well.

I've intro some personal friends to them as well. Some say they are exp. I see their quote, i admit it's more expensive compared to mine, mayb 5-10%. Similarly i said, compare and decide. My role was only to offer another avenue.

My reason for this lengthy essay is very simple - to share my life experience as a first owner. I even haf a blog dedicated to this whole process. Having gone through such a positive experience, i cant help it but be convicted in helping out in this thread, to new home owners or anyone who wants advice.

I think i'm a person who like to share, dun mind telling you i'm also active in other forums and also am a moderator. Too much time online? Maybe.....but i use my mobile to surf while outside cox you can call me addicted to forums :rofl:

Hence i hope all the squabbling can be put behind. I think the point is made.

I like the old fun Tau interior thread.

J.L

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) Zc31 - Bukit Gombak

2) ilove6969 - Choa Chu Kang

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

Can somebody pm/email me Kelvin's contact and email address pls?

Many thanks... :D

jervisjun@yahoo.com.sg

Anyone can email/PM me Kelvin's contact/email?

thanks thanks...

jervisjun@yahoo.com.sg