Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SammieGirl

Urgent Help Needed: Duck Mold Killer!

Hi All,

I would appreciate if anyone could tell me where to obtain a bottle or have any spare bottle in their storage to sell me. I have gone to almost everywhere i can think, JB included but im not able to find a single bottle of Duck Mold Killer. I have tried the expensive Clorox, Kao, other KIWI brand, Mr Muscle but it cant remove the black mold within the silicon. Appreciate any help and am willing to pay any amt. TIA.

Regards,

SAMMIE

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Last time i bought it at fairprice but duno now still have or not.

I heard use bleach also can.

Hi All,

I would appreciate if anyone could tell me where to obtain a bottle or have any spare bottle in their storage to sell me. I have gone to almost everywhere i can think, JB included but im not able to find a single bottle of Duck Mold Killer. I have tried the expensive Clorox, Kao, other KIWI brand, Mr Muscle but it cant remove the black mold within the silicon. Appreciate any help and am willing to pay any amt. TIA.

Regards,

SAMMIE

if the mould has gone right into the silicon, meaning its been there for a very loooong time. its not possible to remove it all. the only way is to scrap off the silicon, clean up throughly, then apply new silicon again.

I think they change from the spray gun bottle to the round squirt bottle design.

Few weeks ago. I look also cannot find, but eventually found it in another section.. together with the stain removers. The bottle is like those NTUC brown acid bottle called stain remover.

I have succesfully removed black mold deep inside the silicon/sealants by leaving a few drops of bleach (normal NTUC brand) sitting on the spot. The bleach takes a few hours to penetrate and remove the black colour.

For vertical surface may be a little tricky, haven't tried it but I would probably use a small cotton pad soaked in bleach then taped over the stain.

Hi Phoenix,

This is the same mould that grew inside the silicon and have been successfully removed by mold killer. I learnt this tips from our forumers here. All i have to do is spray the infected area, toilet screen, leave it overnight and tomorrow morning, mould is gone. It was so perfect till now .. sobs.

I think they change from the spray gun bottle to the round squirt bottle design.

Few weeks ago. I look also cannot find, but eventually found it in another section.. together with the stain removers. The bottle is like those NTUC brown acid bottle called stain remover.

Yoongf, i just went to NTUC at Jurong East, Jurong Point, Boon Lay Place but to no avail. Can you please tell me if it is still packaged under the same brand name and design wise is there any changes? You reckon you are able to upload the pic for me? TIA.

I have succesfully removed black mold deep inside the silicon/sealants by leaving a few drops of bleach (normal NTUC brand) sitting on the spot. The bleach takes a few hours to penetrate and remove the black colour.

For vertical surface may be a little tricky, haven't tried it but I would probably use a small cotton pad soaked in bleach then taped over the stain.

Does not work for my toilet thought Topspin. Urgh this is very frustrating and major eyesore! What worst is that im having guests sleeping over the weekend!

Im a user of the Duck brand as well. strangely after finishing one bottle last year dec, I couldnt find it anywhere else. Clementi Sheng Siong or NTUC also dun have. Mr Muscle is good but still not as good as Duck.

I have another recommendation. Magiclean Bleach for toilet. The stubborn mould stains cannot be totally removed. But it does lighten quite a lot. Cos my mould stains are on the silicon gel. For less stubborn stains, the stains are gone. But it smells terrible, the usual bleach smell.

I have another recommendation. Magiclean Bleach for toilet. The stubborn mould stains cannot be totally removed. But it does lighten quite a lot. Cos my mould stains are on the silicon gel. For less stubborn stains, the stains are gone. But it smells terrible, the usual bleach smell.

Hi all..

Actually can just use normal bleach and it will do the trick. I used to use duck mold remover too.. ever since i can't find tat anywhere...i use normal bleach and it works perfectly too. Somemore its cheap!

Just need to transfer the bleach to ur old duck mold bottle...and spray!!! Try it!!