Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mango

Bad Feng Shui?

Hi Master Chong,

I have moved into a 30 yrs old resale flat this Jan but things are not going well.

Please kindly help to assess is it due to the house's feng shui.

The layout of the flat

layout.jpg

1)The reading from main door : 200 deg, 3 steps back still 200 deg

2)Reading from living window, facing outside : 15 deg

3)Reading from centre (assume to be outside bedroom 2 door, facing bedroom window) : 15 deg

have pm u the DOB of my family.

Thank you very much.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Master Chong,

I have moved into a 30 yrs old resale flat this Jan but things are not going well.

Please kindly help to assess is it due to the house's feng shui.

The layout of the flat

1)The reading from main door : 200 deg, 3 steps back still 200 deg

2)Reading from living window, facing outside : 15 deg

3)Reading from centre (assume to be outside bedroom 2 door, facing bedroom window) : 15 deg

have pm u the DOB of my family.

Thank you very much.

Hello

I thought I've already reply via PM to you?

Ok, pls take note carefully:

1) Put a halogen light just outside your door on 20 Apr 10.20-11.00am. You can also put fluorecence but not preferred.

2) Shift the big pot of plant (outside main dr) to beside your shoe rack (back) on 23 Apr morning anytime before 12pm. Replace it with one big bushy plant (place up to 3 also can). Adjust it until you can't see the opposite neighbor.

3) On the 20 Apr 6.30-7.00am, place 3 bushy indoor plants line up perpendicularly against the wall about 2-3 metres within the main door. In this way, you can't see the TV standing at the main door. Shift the TV to the opposite side beside the shelf area. Also shift the two seater sofa to the 3 potted plants there. In this way, the plants will be behind the sofa.

Edited by Mr Chong

After you've done that, you can continue to use this door. Alternatively, try to use the side door more often. Place the study table bside the piano (L-shape). Pull out the dinning table about 2 feet from the wall.

The clothes hanger area, make sure no door close up the area. Try not to use the toilet there and keep the toilet door open. Use the other toilet (bigger study table area). The bigger study table don't place it against the toilet wall. Who is using this table often?

The middle room single bed, move it to head in the north so that the door is not diectly in line with the bed. In the queen bed room, place a pot of coins in the direction of the leg area at the corner of the window and wall.

Got time look for a porcelain cow. Place it at the induction cooker area.

Hello

I thought I've already reply via PM to you?

Thank you very much for replying. No. I did not receive any PM from you.

Ok, pls take note carefully:

1) Put a halogen light just outside your door on 20 Apr 10.20-11.00am. You can also put fluorecence but not preferred.

Do u mean to place the light there permanently or just for the period of time? There is no wiring outside my house, so do u mean put battery operated one?

2) Shift the big pot of plant (outside main dr) to beside your shoe rack (back) on 23 Apr morning anytime before 12pm. Replace it with one big bushy plant (place up to 3 also can). Adjust it until you can't see the opposite neighbor.

do you mean the big pot of plant outside the side door? there is already a pot of plant beside my main door but it is rather small. Do u mean to shift the one beside the side door to the main door?

3) On the 20 Apr 6.30-7.00am, place 3 bushy indoor plants line up perpendicularly against the wall about 2-3 metres within the main door. In this way, you can't see the TV standing at the main door. Shift the TV to the opposite side beside the shelf area. Also shift the two seater sofa to the 3 potted plants there. In this way, the plants will be behind the sofa.

The clothes hanger area, make sure no door close up the area. Try not to use the toilet there and keep the toilet door open. Use the other toilet (bigger study table area). The bigger study table don't place it against the toilet wall. Who is using this table often?

My husband using it occasionally.

The middle room single bed, move it to head in the north so that the door is not diectly in line with the bed. In the queen bed room, place a pot of coins in the direction of the leg area at the corner of the window and wall.

In the master bedroom, can i shift the mattress to be agains the opposite side of the wall so that i will not see the the west window from my bed?

Got time look for a porcelain cow. Place it at the induction cooker area.

The light outside your main door is a permanent one. Its better that you get an electrician to do an extension for you. Secondary option will be battery operated.

Yes, transfer the pot of plant beside your side door to the left of your main door. Place it on the other side of your shoe rack.

You mean you want to move your masterbed?