Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
olivetree

Aerogaz Induction Hob/ Cooker

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I personally feel that there is simply no substitute to fire when it comes to cooking. I think induction cooker is a good to have like the 1 cooker set by Sona that one can keep in case those houses without PUB gas supply has run out of gas and is in need of cooking. Thats there induction can come in.

Search and found this old thread on Aerogaz Hob, anyone here using it now, any comments pls.

Due to HDB 13amp plug limitation, I can only narrow down to Aerogaz and Taiyo as follows:-

http://www.aerogaz.com/ag_product_details....Hob&vtype=1

http://www.courts.com.sg/Products/CourtsSt...8Courts%29.aspx

Those Brandt or Borsch need 30amp at least and moreover it is beyond my budget.

Any feedback appreciated, thanks

I personally feel that there is simply no substitute to fire when it comes to cooking. I think induction cooker is a good to have like the 1 cooker set by Sona that one can keep in case those houses without PUB gas supply has run out of gas and is in need of cooking. Thats there induction can come in.

What is the difference betweem the Vitroceramic and induction hob?

Just checking, how much is it? Don't think got many (if any) people using it. Induction hob still very new to most people, and most still prefer real fire. I use vitroceramic and would have gone for induction if not for the price. Note you need the right pots and pans to using induction hob.

mine is a vertical pce. lagi more strange. :P

but hor, just installed. hv nt used yet :P

but heard it is easy, just like pressing up & down for tv volume :D

good luck to myself lah.. fingers-crossed

does brandt's 2 cooker use 13A too? :(

By the way, I called brandt. Their 2 & 4 zone use 15A. Possible to use?

Edited by big orange

Wow, 600+ looks like a nice price. But kinda strange to have it in horizontal position. Hope someone else who have used it can give you feedback.

mine is a vertical pce. lagi more strange. :P

but hor, just installed. hv nt used yet :P

but heard it is easy, just like pressing up & down for tv volume :D

good luck to myself lah.. fingers-crossed

Edited by rdnest

Hi.. can a new HDB use this?

the sales whom i approved all said cannot leh.

Please advice. thank you

I called up Aerogaz sales, and they told me it is using a normal 13A

think of getting this...

any member using can share their experience?

Hi.. can a new HDB use this?

the sales whom i approved all said cannot leh.

Please advice. thank you

Wow, 600+ looks like a nice price. But kinda strange to have it in horizontal position. Hope someone else who have used it can give you feedback.

Just checking, how much is it? Don't think got many (if any) people using it. Induction hob still very new to most people, and most still prefer real fire. I use vitroceramic and would have gone for induction if not for the price. Note you need the right pots and pans to using induction hob.

It cost about 800+ at Audio house with free utensils and 600+ at the aerogaz showroom. I can use 13 AMP plug so, dun have to re-wire my kitchen. Yeap, I know we need certain kind of pots and pans.

I know that there are other established brands like brandt but it is costly, about 1099 and uses 15 AMP.

I hope someone could share about their experience of using Aerogaz induction hob.