Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cuian01

How To Solve This Fengshui Problem? Toilet Dr Facing The Bed.

As I remember, if the toilet door face directly to the bed is not good in Fengshui.

It's very tough to handle this problem now in my flat, the door of toilet in master rm is almost in the middle of the wall, no matter how you place the bed the toilet door still face the bed!

How to handle such problem?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

you mean when yr legs will be facing the toilet door??

Maybe you can buy those portable divider??

As I remember, if the toilet door face directly to the bed is not good in Fengshui.

It's very tough to handle this problem now in my flat, the door of toilet in master rm is almost in the middle of the wall, no matter how you place the bed the toilet door still face the bed!

1) put a divider inbetween (but i think probably not much space right?)

2) close the toilet door at all times

3) relocate the toilet door

Thank you guys for your suggestion!

Gathered the following ways:

close the toilet door all the time is a must,

then put a divider is an easy way to block the wet air (dirty air, as described in Fengshui),

build another Sliding door ( in front of the toilet door) if not expensive is a feasible way.

Hi, I read a fengshui book by a taiwanese geomancer that said u can put a curtain (the length of it has to cover the toilet bowl) if there's no other choice. My sis is doing that. Hope this helps :sport-smiley-003:

I was advised by my feng shui master to build a divider between the toilet door and the bed.

Thank you guys for your suggestion!

Gathered the following ways:

close the toilet door all the time is a must,

then put a divider is an easy way to block the wet air (dirty air, as described in Fengshui),

build another Sliding door ( in front of the toilet door) if not expensive is a feasible way.

How about buying those "dangling beads" or "blinds" to seperate your bed and toilet?

Those can be mounted to the ceiling and definitely save some space.

The toilet door MUST be closed, best is the toilet bowl cover to be closed as well.

Just my personal humble opinion.

:yamseng:

what i'm doing now

1. toilet bowl cover down at ALL times

2. toilet closed when i go to bed

3. curtains installed at toilet door and drawn when i go to bed :yamseng:

Hi, you can use string curtain too

Unless your toilet is dirty, there is no Fengshui consideration in modern days. Toilets in oldens are consider Sha Qi only cos they are very dirty.

More impt to induce Qi into the house and rooms.

Of cos, if it is aesthetics aspects you are uncomfortbable with then please go ahead with the various remedies.

cheers!