Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darrenelle

It's Darrenelle's

ya..i bought serria hill too...was comparing this and simmons backcare4...eventually choose serta..

so comfortable after laying down...

u guys able to buy the bench? they told mi its not for sale unless i buy the other model..cant remeber the name..

squeeze 4 pillows and 2 sheep n a protector...din know can get 2...mayb go down n try my luck to squeese...

Yeah I got the bench. Its free in my case and I think you should be able to get it if you pay $99. You can see my t-blog for more details :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya..i bought serria hill too...was comparing this and simmons backcare4...eventually choose serta..

so comfortable after laying down...

u guys able to buy the bench? they told mi its not for sale unless i buy the other model..cant remeber the name..

squeeze 4 pillows and 2 sheep n a protector...din know can get 2...mayb go down n try my luck to squeese...

ha... ya..you should try...

we didnt even bother to squeeze. :(

Tiling in Progress!!

After so much so much had happened, so much so much time wasted, so much so much changes, the tiling finally began on Monday. We met up with Steven at our house, supposedly to meet the air-con man but he forgot about our appointment .

When we reached the doorstep, it's like wow!! The flooring is almost one third completed. There are 4 people working at the same time, one lay floor tiles, one screeding the wall, one laying MBR toilet tile, the other one... I am not too sure what he is doing. Ha...

Anyway, some pictures taken in the noon with my camera phone.

The Messy MBR

Photo0318.jpg

The MBR Toilet

Photo0317.jpg

The Living Room

Photo0316.jpg

Edited by darrenelle

your MBR toilet is turning out real classy :wub: :wub:

Thank you. :)

Our ID asked if we want to fill the lines between the tiles with black or white. I have chosen black even though I understand it will give a very 3D effect to choose white.

Now it looks classy but the other wall and floor would be a very rustic looking tile. Hopefully it does not clash. :bangwall:

Agree black lines are better.

You won't even see any yellowish lines which is common for white grouting that is. Light colour tiles will tend to get dirty and sometimes yellowish with time if not properly maintained. White grout lines tend to get dirty more, probably due to the dust and whatever's trapped in between? :)

Applefreak and BunBun

Yeah, agree with that black is easier to maintain. White turns dirty easily in the toilet probably due to humidity as well.

The 2 men (Steven and Bf) are quite wary of my response because because, I am a very troublesome one.. They make sure I am very certain of my choice before one thing will progress.

Before laying tiles, Steven asked if there is anything to take note of. The only thing I mention is to make sure the lines must be very fine. Today, Steven was there before us. When we reached, the first thing he showed us was the gaps between the floor tiles and told us it's been laid so fine till it is so difficult to do the filling liao. Mr Bf was quite satisfied with work.

toilet tiles looked nice :dribble:

Thanks Babytan

Wah your ID pays more attention to this detail also but means less headache for you and your bf with least worries this way. :good:

Applefreak and BunBun

Yeah, agree with that black is easier to maintain. White turns dirty easily in the toilet probably due to humidity as well.

The 2 men (Steven and Bf) are quite wary of my response because because, I am a very troublesome one.. They make sure I am very certain of my choice before one thing will progress.

Before laying tiles, Steven asked if there is anything to take note of. The only thing I mention is to make sure the lines must be very fine. Today, Steven was there before us. When we reached, the first thing he showed us was the gaps between the floor tiles and told us it's been laid so fine till it is so difficult to do the filling liao. Mr Bf was quite satisfied with work.

Thanks Babytan

Wah your ID pays more attention to this detail also but means less headache for you and your bf with least worries this way. :good:

Yes, it's good that he pays attention to that... but worries are inevitable. :notti:

right choice to choose black grouting......

now it seems that everybody is going for black toilets...... :dancingqueen:

Need some advices help from fellow forum members who are using SMALL fridge.

untitled.jpg

My ID designed this Kitchen layout for me. It's nice. But we are facing some questions choosing a right fridge. Our parents kept warning us to buy a bigger fridge as we will need it in the future.

The size of the fridge is so crucial as it may make the place look cramp if we are getting it too big.

Any fellow forum member here who are using a smaller fridge, could you all provide some feedback please? Is it enough for storage? Did you see a problem next time when you have children? Or those with children and small fridge, is it giving u storage problem now?

Thank you in advance for any inputs!

To be on the practical side, i would rather have a bigger fridge and let the kitchen looks cramp....

i know of some families ended up with 2 fridge as they do not have enough space to store and they will have to pay double for the power bill....

think twice....