Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
groovygenie

Dorma Mattresses Anyone?

Hi everyone,

Anyone heard of this brand by the people behind King Coil? Tempted by one of their models, but....

do a google on "Dorma Mattress", nothing much comes back really....so a bit sceptical.

Anyone with the inside info?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Well, believe it or not, it is a brand that King Coil carries right now. The salesperson claimed it is a UK brand, and also it is being used by the Queen of England. If you go to the showrooms, you will see the satin banner on the mattresses with the Coat of Arms and Emblems and all...truthfully, we are tempted cos it felt even better than Sealy at Sealys prices.

However....try googling for Dorma...i dont think this brand ever existed before! So much for the Queens endorsement... :dribble:

never heard of this brand also... which particular shop did u come across this brand???

Well, believe it or not, it is a brand that King Coil carries right now. The salesperson claimed it is a UK brand, and also it is being used by the Queen of England. If you go to the showrooms, you will see the satin banner on the mattresses with the Coat of Arms and Emblems and all...truthfully, we are tempted cos it felt even better than Sealy at Sealys prices.

However....try googling for Dorma...i dont think this brand ever existed before! So much for the Queens endorsement... :notti:

well, the QUEEN, may change mattress every day. So there will be just too many UK brands claiming that they got endorsed by the Queen, kaoz....heck care all these stupid claims lar....

Just try it yourself and if it feels great, why bother so much?

Kingkoil is the OEM. I am not sure where is the factory of KingKoil, but it will only make business sense to just pass the blueprint to KingKoil and outsource the manufacturing process for tiny dot market like Singapore.

We just committed a Dorma Regent Memo - Flex Premier for $1500 from Robinson. It's the selected promotional item under Dorma brand to match the 150 Anniversary theme. If not it should be sold at $1890. Any idea where else got sell this too? We can request for a full refund if we can find a better priced one. :D

and yes, it's firm but not too hard, comfortable but not too soft, with a very attractive price tag :D

I still remember very clearly the facial expression of the Serta sales when we told him our budget is around $1800 + - lol! Some brands are simply too overpriced......

Edited by tingshen