Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jenilim

"our Comfort Zone" -- Home Of C&j

spam chop!! :P

ur unit beri big leh...

izit facing the serangoon canal?

the unit not that big, i feel that lots of space wastage at all the bedrms window that area.... :o

Not really facin canal lor....only the main door and corridor window can see the river....my balcony cannot lei:(

but luckily our unit on almost top floor....so it kinda compromise the fact that the view from balcony not so good lor.

We waited quite awhile for available units for sale cos these few blocks hardly ppl wanna let go, hence the moment theres an ad on this block, we grabbed lor :dribble:

Being one of the blocks facing the river, the prices really high lor. Recently another unit on the 10th flr with balcony facing the river is asking for $600k!!!!! :jawdrop: thats like almost $200k above valuation, can buy condo liao... :P

:yamseng::dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wow can put bathtub some more.. :dribble:

measured oredi, can only put really small bathtub...length max 1.40m tub. :bath:

Due to the fact that i dun like to sleep in room facing toilet or near aircon ledge cos i'm sensitive to noise from the compressor (me already suffer from insomnia, little bit of noise also cannot fall asleep zz ), also dun like to have wardrobes built all around me... we decided to put our kingsize bed in the 2nd bedroom. so as to accommodate more wardrobe storage space in the MBR.

Most HDB toilet can really make one feel claustrophobic :jail: Since we already sacrifice the whole of our MBR hence we decided to go for an open concept bathrm with no doors, that also mean moving the vanity out and make the whole toilet to be part of a ridiculously big Walk-in-wardrobe (or i shld say the whole WIW part of big toilet :yeah: ) :notti::bleah:

I hope I dun regret this space-plannin....in future when have kids then must reconfigure the rooms again... :bangwall:

:yamseng:

the unit not that big, i feel that lots of space wastage at all the bedrms window that area.... :o

Not really facin canal lor....only the main door and corridor window can see the river....my balcony cannot lei:(

but luckily our unit on almost top floor....so it kinda compromise the fact that the view from balcony not so good lor.

We waited quite awhile for available units for sale cos these few blocks hardly ppl wanna let go, hence the moment theres an ad on this block, we grabbed lor :dribble:

Being one of the blocks facing the river, the prices really high lor. Recently another unit on the 10th flr with balcony facing the river is asking for $600k!!!!! :jawdrop: thats like almost $200k above valuation, can buy condo liao... :P

:yamseng::dancingqueen:

dat time nov06 WIS got release some units there... but coz we nt looking for standard flats dat time.. so we nv consider it. after we booked our unit den i realised got bigger EA units there

dat time nov06 WIS got release some units there... but coz we nt looking for standard flats dat time.. so we nv consider it. after we booked our unit den i realised got bigger EA units there

The ex-owner told us the batch of flats(blk 119ABC & 120ABC) under "Special Design and build" scheme lei.... :o

How much did WIS offer back in 06? i tot WIS prices should be quite reasonable right?

If u buy that time, u make money liaoz.... :dribble:

We "shopped around" for EAs in Sengkang for abt 2 months, at the time, we were torn between EAs at block 315/7 that side and here, one reason why we bought here was due to it being

142sqm, high-flr, bomb shelter in kitchen, the river, nearby amenities and the basement carpark.

Asking price compared to blk 315/7 that side also slightly lower, i rem for a #09 unit at blk 315B asking for $500k, Valuation $400k! :bangwall:

We bought ours resale at $450k back in Oct 07 during the property SuperPEAK time, Valuation is $395k.

Luckily we managed to sell our 5rm flat @ Punggol for very good price or else sure pay the COV til siaoz... :jawdrop:

:yamseng:

i forget how much it was liao... my mum took the pricelist phamplets n fold paper boxes liao... :P but during nov06 WIS, the price for EAs was supposedly at its lowest ba...

coz the price of my EA was much cheaper than my opp neighbour 5rm unit. mine was $284.6k and premium... tink ur side most prob shd nt be more than $350k ba..

Edited by bluberi

HI 'bluberi'

Saw ur blog, ur curtains for ur balcony very nice!

The price u paid back then really very good price. :good: now already make money cos valuation for SK EAs approx $400k now.

My ex-owner said he bought his unit direct from HDB wen it first launched 7yrs ago at about $470k, he is sellin at a loss, if not for the fact tat he's retired, cant cope with the HDB instalments n wish to downgrade to smaller flat cos one of his two daughter marrying soon.... he also dun wanna sell cos he's grown really attached to his house.

Still recall that each time we visit the flat before keys handover, he will be nearly in tears wen he kept tellin us that "this flat very good la....he cant bear to move la... and u all must cherish n take good care of the flat after u take over"....blah blah blah... :unsure: Me so paiseh ;) even to tell him that we are hackin down everything after we take over.... :notti:

HI 'bluberi'

Saw ur blog, ur curtains for ur balcony very nice!

The price u paid back then really very good price. :good: now already make money cos valuation for SK EAs approx $400k now.

My ex-owner said he bought his unit direct from HDB wen it first launched 7yrs ago at about $470k, he is sellin at a loss, if not for the fact tat he's retired, cant cope with the HDB instalments n wish to downgrade to smaller flat cos one of his two daughter marrying soon.... he also dun wanna sell cos he's grown really attached to his house.

Still recall that each time we visit the flat before keys handover, he will be nearly in tears wen he kept tellin us that "this flat very good la....he cant bear to move la... and u all must cherish n take good care of the flat after u take over"....blah blah blah... :unsure: Me so paiseh ;) even to tell him that we are hackin down everything after we take over.... :notti:

thanks jenilim... i can say we got our EA at a steal :deal:

the nice balcony curtains u refering to is the 2-layer organza one? dat i bio beri long den decided to make for CNY. :P my hubby said cannot make anymore organza curtain liao... he tink 2 sets of curtains is enough.

yup, 7yrs ago the EAs were beri exp.. my EA was already 7yrs old when we selected it in nov06.. it was one of the earliest batch of flats at SK ba...

mi looking forward to see ur reno progress :yamseng:

thanks jenilim... i can say we got our EA at a steal :deal:

the nice balcony curtains u refering to is the 2-layer organza one? dat i bio beri long den decided to make for CNY. :P my hubby said cannot make anymore organza curtain liao... he tink 2 sets of curtains is enough.

yup, 7yrs ago the EAs were beri exp.. my EA was already 7yrs old when we selected it in nov06.. it was one of the earliest batch of flats at SK ba...

mi looking forward to see ur reno progress :yamseng:

Hi Bluberi and Jeni

I also bought a EA in SK. Mine is at Blk 137, bought in Oct/Nov 06 too. Tink we paid $328K ba :dunno: old age can't remb now. But I layout diff from Jeni. The stupid bomb shelter for mine place is bhind my main door lor!

I also using an ID from Ideal House leh. Recommended by another forumer from renotalk leh.

But have not started reno yet. We rented the flat out for YR 2007 to collect rental so no need to take bank loan for our reno ma... We shld be starting reno soon, gng to choose tiles this sat!

Jeni when is yr reno starting?

SarahC

Hi Bluberi and Jeni

I also bought a EA in SK. Mine is at Blk 137, bought in Oct/Nov 06 too. Tink we paid $328K ba :dunno: old age can't remb now. But I layout diff from Jeni. The stupid bomb shelter for mine place is bhind my main door lor!

I also using an ID from Ideal House leh. Recommended by another forumer from renotalk leh.

But have not started reno yet. We rented the flat out for YR 2007 to collect rental so no need to take bank loan for our reno ma... We shld be starting reno soon, gng to choose tiles this sat!

SarahC

it's premium flat rite? otherwise how to rent out for 2007 :P

by rite cannot rent out one?

Hi Bluberi and Jeni

SarahC

HI SarahC,

I think i kinda rem the layout at 137, we saw one unit for sale on the #07, i rem its 141sqm, also quite big unit ya? Most ppl will make the bomb shelter into a walk-in-shoe cabinet if its just behind the maindoor. Then u can put many many shoes!!!! :dribble:

Who u engaged from Ideal House? I'm sure the design will turn out good! :D

My reno will start on 2nd May. I just chose my tiles last sat, really super rush job, havent even confirm on my 3D drawings yet due to the rush timeline, we can only review the 2nd 3D draft after they start hacking the whole house.

What abt u? when u starting ur reno? u hacking all floors as well?