Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jenilim

"our Comfort Zone" -- Home Of C&j

Hi All,

Finally managed to kick start the beginning to create our comfort zone,

a resale unit at Rivervale Dr...

waited almost half yr for the resale transaction to complete last week.

Now the journey begins... :dribble:

Thanks to this forum, I managed to find my ID company.

We only managed to contact and confirm our ID firm 2 weeks ago

and my reno is scheduled to start early May as we need the house ready by mid June...

Was glad to engage Ideal house - Kenneth as our ID. :help:

I must agree that he's really great at his job.

Floorplan of our home...

119AFloorplan.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
spam chop! Hello!!

I am currently staying at Rivervale Dr too. :)

Big unit you have gotten.

Thanks 4 droppin by! Which blk u at?

Ur reno starting soon? Let's keep in touch!

:)

Thanks 4 droppin by! Which blk u at?

Ur reno starting soon? Let's keep in touch!

:)

I am currently at 186B, new place at 299B. =)

If everything goes well, it should start in mid may.

Chop also~ hee...

Curious to know how it will turn out... 1st time i saw such a floorplan. Hehee... :bangwall:

HI,

yeah...i tot the house looks strange with so many odd corners, that block theres only 1 unit on every floor that's with this layout... kindof eats into the total space.... however luckily we managed to come up with a good space planning.

As we are hackin away the study to make it into part of open concept kitchen/dining (with WET n DRY kitchen cos i love to cook :bangwall: ), we managed to squeeze the study at the middle of the hall....at least it kind of make the overall LVR looks squarish instead of wasting more space....Lots of Hacking involved

this is it.....

newplan-1.jpg

We are choosing tiles this weekend cos hackin starts 1st week May, hence 3D drawings will only be confirmed on the same day we choose tiles.... very rush job lor.... :unsure:

I am currently at 186B, new place at 299B. =)

If everything goes well, it should start in mid may.

saw ur layout in ur blog, ur masterbedrm very big.... think your house layout better, much more squarish...

My hackin shall start 1st week May, maybe can drop by each others house to look look see see since all in SK. :dancingqueen:

HI,

yeah...i tot the house looks strange with so many odd corners, that block theres only 1 unit on every floor that's with this layout... kindof eats into the total space.... however luckily we managed to come up with a good space planning.

As we are hackin away the study to make it into part of open concept kitchen/dining (with WET n DRY kitchen cos i love to cook :dancingqueen: ), we managed to squeeze the study at the middle of the hall....at least it kind of make the overall LVR looks squarish instead of wasting more space....Lots of Hacking involved

this is it.....

We are choosing tiles this weekend cos hackin starts 1st week May, hence 3D drawings will only be confirmed on the same day we choose tiles.... very rush job lor.... :~

Looks neat. :dribble: And def looks better fpr LVR. :dribble:

Oh wow... wet and dry kitchen! !!

HI,

As we are hackin away the study to make it into part of open concept kitchen/dining (with WET n DRY kitchen cos i love to cook :dribble: ), we managed to squeeze the study at the middle of the hall....at least it kind of make the overall LVR looks squarish instead of wasting more space....Lots of Hacking involved

this is it.....

newplan-1.jpg

We are choosing tiles this weekend cos hackin starts 1st week May, hence 3D drawings will only be confirmed on the same day we choose tiles.... very rush job lor.... :P

wow ... you have a huge layout ...

love your idea of wet n dry kitchens :wub: :wub:

your doggies are both happy n charming ... gers or boys ??

wow ... you have a huge layout ...

love your idea of wet n dry kitchens :wub: :wub:

your doggies are both happy n charming ... gers or boys ??

Thank You :P

My doggies...one boy (cola) and one girl (wawa).

Both Maltese, Cola is 9yrs old, Wawa is 4yrs old.