Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vex

Slimming Centre Advertisements

Nowadays there are so many advertisement by slimming centres and bust enhancement, in print and on tv. Do they really deliver their promise of trimming away 5 to 10 kilos per month, and see instant result on first visit ? i think many people have spent their hard earned money in these beauty clinics, so if it does not live up to the promises, then they should not mislead the consumer. i remember a women paid up like $50k to sign up for packages under coerce. sometimes consumers will be shy to complain that their figure did not slim down or become more volupteous, and then the next horde of consumers get short changed again. so what is the truth out there, does it work, even without exercise and pain ? can men go slimming also, or only for women ? Which methods are their which the slimming centres use ? What about liposuction, recommended ?

Pls share, thanks.

Edited by vex

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Nowadays there are so many advertisement by slimming centres and bust enhancement, in print and on tv. Do they really deliver their promise of trimming away 5 to 10 kilos per month, and see instant result on first visit ? i think many people have spent their hard earned money in these beauty clinics, so if it does not live up to the promises, then they should not mislead the consumer. i remember a women paid up like $50k to sign up for packages under coerce. sometimes consumers will be shy to complain that their figure did not slim down or become more volupteous, and then the next horde of consumers get short changed again. so what is the truth out there, does it work, even without exercise and pain ? can men go slimming also, or only for women ? Which methods are their which the slimming centres use ? What about liposuction, recommended ?

Pls share, thanks.

Think consumers have to choose wisely and also be responsible for their own body too.

I have friends who sign up for slimming packages and went on to eat heartily every meal and end up blaming on the slimming centres. Slimming treatments can really help but we need to watch our diet too and not depend solely on them. I go to Marie France and it's worked pretty well for me.

That's why a good therapist will advise you on the right diet tips to follow. And be a good customer - listen and follow!

faqGirl1.png